Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY 2010 - DAY 2

15th Feb 10 - 2nd Day of New Year
Manicure that I did for this year :D
Photobucket
Went out late in the afternoon, actually the plan was to meet Ah E & Bryon but they didnt call us after they finish visiting Bird Park. Ah E brought him there to see the dinosaur in the morning. Haha! So meeting them other day maybe weekend to Lao Kim place :D
On the way to Sentosa, mom & dad wanted to visit the Casino..
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Drove in to the car park, paid $4 for the entrance fee.
The Car park was so damn BIG!!! We couldn't find the way in. haha only manage to find after driving a few rounds.
Photobucket
Open for second day only sure packed with people!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The universal studio not open for public yet becuz they wanted to make sure everything is fine
before offically open (: I'm so excited! I told bee I wanted to play all the rides with him...
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The new dress I wore on that day (:
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I love you mom =D
Photobucket
Photobucket The Lee's family.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Haha! Doing the jumping thing again. yup, it's my idea! =x
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hahahahaha this is funny!
I think I've got the cutest parents in the world!
Photobucket
Some water performance going on. Nothing special though..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Argh~! Finally a Victoria's Secret branch open here in Singapore =D
So in love with them pretty stuff!
Photobucket
I bought a Refreshing lotion from there :D Yeah! Smells so nice........
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Merlion =D
Photobucket
haha! She's the tiger in the family... No kidding...
Photobucket
and.... I'm the 2nd tiger! kekeke.
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
The colour changed in the Merlion. Interesting. Photobucket
Photobucket The Wishing Tree full with Wishing Lists!
Photobucket
Photobucket Snake....... My dad & me are born in the year of snake.
Bryon & bee too! hahahaha....
Photobucket
Mom the goat!
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
We went off at 11.30pm. Reached home at 12am. Waiting for bee to come fetch me to Arian place for gambling! Hahaha... Sorry, brought my camera along but forgotten to take a picture ):
Lost abit that night, bee drove me home reached home at 4am zZzzzz.............
________________________________________________________
16th Feb 10 - 3rd Day of New Year
Spent our day at da ku house at Marine parade. Went to fetch xiao ku & ah ma first before headed down.
Photobucket
Pretty mom & me (: Photobucket
Spent our day gambling again! Hahaha New year is always gambling & eating non-stop!
Photobucket
My ah ma.. Still so healthy & strong at her age (:
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Went home at 9.30pm. shag!

No comments: