4th Feb 2010 - Happy 6th Year 3rd Month Anniversary Baby!
1st day of the Spring. Exactly 1 more week to Chinese New Year. Yeah!
So excited to finish work because it's another day that I can get to see Bee (:
Although we hardly meet each other like how we used to be but both of us felt that we cherish each other more than last time. And I felt that I love you more & more each day :D
We went for New Year Shopping, basically we shop more of him. Haha! My New Year clothes are almost done, mostly all from online shopping. Other than my killer shoe from ALDO.
He wanted to buy a pair of Jean & a few tops. Aiyah, guys clothing are so limited hor?
Bought a jean from Topman. This is my valentine gift to him! Haha....
So coincidence 1st day of New Year & Valentine day falls on the same day, I guess it's the very first time right? keke.
We wanted to go Takashimaya to get my Shu Uemura product, then while waiting for the traffic light, I was teasing Bee and telling him that, "You better cover your head ah, the trees alot of birds shit one!". After I finished saying only, a fuck shit drop on my right hand!!!!! Argh~~~
Bee was mad laughing away.. Walau............................. This teach me that I shouldn't have curse somebody.. Haha! Gross! My colleagues told me it's a good sign, so I went to buy 4D today! Hahahaha.. Call me an aunty.....
We went Aijisen for dinner, my treat (:
Oh, look at his lousy skill.... Take 1, 2 and finally Take 3 a clearer one.. LOL!
Oh, look at his lousy skill.... Take 1, 2 and finally Take 3 a clearer one.. LOL!
He got me curler & mascara from Shu Uemura for Valentine =D
Thank you bee! We really got no idea what to get for each other le! kekeke..
On the way home when we reached Compass Point, went to deposit $$$$$ into our account so we'll always have $$$$ to deposit inside our account this year.
Rumour said that 4th Feb 2010 is the day representing whole year of 2010 which all depend on 4th Feb.
Things that we cannot do on 4 Feb 2010: -
we can't take leave because we'll have no job;
ask your boss cannot scold you because you'll get scolded for the damn year;
cannot work too hard/stress because you'll be like a cow working for the year!
Wahahaha... Do you believe?
_____________________________________________
30th Jan 10 - Saturday
Went to AMK for Pepper Crab with my family! Oh my god, the queue is so loooong.....................
Queuing time + waiting for food to be served = 1hr 15min.
But it's all wasted it :D
Main dish, 2 Black Pepper Crab!





No comments:
Post a Comment