Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY 2010 - DAY 6

19th February 2010 - 6th day of CNY

Planned to go out with Bee at night after his training but heard from mom that she's meeting Ah E after her work together with Bryon and his mother-in-law, they're going to Lao Kim place so I decided to follow them. Sorry bee, unable to meet up last night ): Next week is your exam, I want you to focus more on your work and we shall date out after your exam yea! :D
Jia you Jia you JIA YOU!


Snap some pictures before going out. keke =x

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
At Lao kim house.

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Yo!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Stay at their house for awhile after that went down to meet Aunty Judy.
We had Prata for dinner. I don't really fancy Indian food honestly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I ordered only 1 egg prata. haha!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Recieved 4 hongbaos (: I didn't expect Ah E gave me a Big Hongbao this year. hahaha!
$$$$$$$$ here I come...........................

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Dad came later, send Ah E home to the west and her mom-in-law to the east. Wow! hahaha...

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Look at Ah boy haha! His so cute lah actually I took a few videos of him but I'm just too lazy to upload him. Sorry, becuz file toooo big, it will take whole day to load I guess =x

But here's some pictures.. hahaha! Just look at him! He thought he very skinny or something?
Squeezing inside just to sit down...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Giving that blur cock face again.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I think his previous life was a monkey becuz he love climbing.... ALOT!

<>Photobucket

Look damn relax hor?

Photobucket


Okay, that's all for today. Good night and have a good rest (:

No comments: