2nd May 2014 - A day in JB!
Super long weekends for me for 3 weeks straight! I always love applying annual leave on either Friday or Monday. Monday coz no Monday Blue for me haha! Purposely took leave today with Bee to go relax ourselves in JB!
Weekdays = Lesser crowd
Our agenda for the day is Nando's, catch Spiderman, Full body massage & Seafood feast for dinner!!! =)
We met up at Woodland interchange after he ended half day work and we took bus into JB checkpoint. From SG to JB took us less than 40min to get in!! Wahaha we both agreed we picked the right date to goYeah! No Jam is a big bonus for us!! Everything went smoothly..
**
Finally using our new passport cover! Received quite a few numbers of LIKE on FB.
I guess many are also interested of where I got it from.
Super cute right!? Bee said his looked so boring beside mine hahahaha!
We went straight to the Money changer to exchange currency. To save time, he went to queue for movie tickets while I rushed off to Nando's to put our orders. The price there is half of the price in SG!
So just nice after he arrived, the foods was served. His pathetic 1 side dish hahahaha! I ordered Spinach for him. He was unhappy coz last time we used to be able to choose 2 side dishes from the premier session. Now only can choose one!
I ate quarter breast chicken with 2 side dishes from the "non-premier" side dish which explains why I could choose 2 instead of 1 =)
Happy me! Nando's cravings satisfied!
We gave ourselves 45min to eat before rushing off for our movie at 3.45pm!
Everything is nicely scheduled. Our massage appointment is at 5.30pm. So it will be just nice to travel down after we're done with our 2 hrs movie!
Managed to reach Spa Manja on time and head straight for our 1 hr 30 min full body massage. We totally deserved this treat! Shiok to the max!
Didn't take much photo...
It was dinner time by the time our massage session ended so we went for dinner at our usual favoruite zichar stall near KSL Mall :) We'll always come here for dinner whenever we're in JB. The food was reasonable and good!
4 chicken wings, 4 grilled mushrooms, 1 black pepper crab, 1 vege, 1 plate salted egg pork, 1 plate lok lok for him coz I don't eat it and 1 large sugar cane drink for sharing!
SHIOKKKKKKKK!
After our hearty meal we walked back to KSL Mall which is 10min away from the eating place. Went to buy our fav snacks before heading back to SG.
Waited quite sometime for the shuttle bus to JB checkpoint (less than S$1 each) so we went back to the mall and grabbed ourselves Magnum ice cream AGAIN!!
Waited quite sometime for the shuttle bus to JB checkpoint (less than S$1 each) so we went back to the mall and grabbed ourselves Magnum ice cream AGAIN!!
We had a total of 4 sticks of Magnum ice cream that day. Only S$2!
He ate 3 while I ate 1 =)
We counted ourselves very lucky coz everything went well! No traffic jam!!! We reached SG within 30min and even managed to board the last Bus 161 service back home hehe!
Really enjoyed this trip with him! Thank you for bringing me so much Joy and make me smile :)







2 comments:
So much fun we had for the 3 days!
I can do this every weekends! Haha fun time always passed so quickly.
Post a Comment