1 May 2014 - Happy Labour Day!
It was an exciting start of May for us coz we have activities lined up for these 3 days straight Woohoo!! :)
We made plan to go MacRitchie for hiking that explains why we woke up at 7am in the morning just to experience the fresh air and also, avoid the afternoon sun. We made the right choice coz the sun was scorching so hot by the time we completed our 13km hiking!
It was hard dragging myself out of bed coz I slept at 2am the previous night watching Running Man :p We took circle line to the nearest station, Marymount and changed bus 410 to the exact Bus stop.
**
Our sleepy face munching 2 slices of wholemeal bread brought along by Bee while waiting for our bus. We actually wanted to get come coffee but no coffee shop around that area so we just do with these 2 pathetic bread. Better than nothing!
Worst still, we totally forgotten to bring along water bottles!!! WAH! Nearly die of thirst by the end of the walk!
Here we are :)
The exact location wasn't hard to find as we expected hee! Good thing for us!
Let's go!
Clocked 9am.
Can see from our face, still sleepy haven't wake up hahaha!
This time I came prepared....
Applied tons of sunblock on my face & every parts of my body to avoid myself from getting anymore tanned!!
Now my back got the shape line of my bra that I gotten from last week's Pulau Ubin trip :(
Super emo when I looked at my uneven back from the mirror!
The weather is much cooling in the morning! Can't imagine us going there in the afternoon, I confirmed cannot take it after awhile HAHAHA!
Brought along my current no. 1 tool!
Selfie stick!!!!! I bring it wherever I go now! Hehehe super useful!
Whoever invented this, YOU ARE GENIUS!!!!
Less than 10km of our journey only hahahaha! Hang on!
Nowadays just act yi ge sporty!!!
Sg is so small, we need to find new places to explore!
Don't you think the morning sunlight is just amazing? Natural lighting makes the photo so nice & clear!
Spotted this tiny green snake!
Monkeys!!!
Bee told me not to go too close to them in case he snatched my belongings away! There're cases like that in the past.
HAHAHAHA!
Along the way, saw this really weird looking wild mushroom.. Weird looking shape sia!
8===D
HAHAHAHA!!!!
The signboard stated 4.3km to Tree Top Walk but we doubted so!
I think we walked more than 4.3km to get there lor!
Bee said probably we took a longer route to get there. But it's okay lah, we get to see more things and enjoy each other accompanies :)
Walked few steps take 1 time hahahaha! Just no ending to it!
I think he had long get used to it.. LOL that's part of his life already =p
Walking up the steep hill! OMG I could die!
Up, down, up, down no ending..................
He's shouting, "Hello! I'm here! We're nearly there!" =)
OMG! We're really finally here at the Tree Top Walk!!
The main reason why we are here coz I told Bee I wanted to come here after I saw this bridge on FB! HAHAHAHA! We made it happened :)
Love this!
Go go go!!!
A long way to go....
I hate people photobombing us!!! >:(
Or else the photo could be perfect!
Love this coz no one photobombing us! LOL!
My leg turnel jelly when I looked down hahaha quite scary sia!
No kick for him!
One-way only!
OMG stairs only!?
Damn bad sia this guy!
HAHAHAHAHA!
love this! Actually I love all the photos taken lah!
He said he was like kissing my salty forehaed full with sweat! >:(
We completed the 13km walk within 3hrs. Start from 9am and ended around 11.30am, to and fro.
Quickly went to the nearest petrol station to quench out thirst! Then took a bus to Bishan and grab old Chang Kee to eat before heading home to take a shower.
**
WHEELER'S YARD
Had been bugging him to bring me here for brunch! Sucha nice chilling place :)
But definitely not the food though...
The place were crowded coz it's PH! Luckily parking is free hee!
Everyone came here just to take this mandatory shot of the background wall!
The outdoor seats.... Obviously, we chose to sit indoor coz got air con and the weather is mad hot!
They do sells bicycle here as well.. Very unique but ex! 3k?!
Indoor interior...
Free sitting so we gotten find our own seats before ordering our food at the counter. All Self-service!
After spending 10min browsing thru the menu and finally made up our mind on what to order, bee went to the counter and was told that food ordering will be temporary closed till 4.30pm due to too many orders so they need time to clear before they could start on a new batch.
That means we can only order drinks at the momnet. Starving like hell already still asked me to wait for 30min!!
Hungry woman is a mad woman you know!
Okay fine....
No solid food but at least I get to eat cake first.
Enjoying his coffee latte...
The power of sticky stick!
He didn't want to order main dish for himself so he ordered "Truffle Fries" to share. And it tasted just like pure normal fries without a single drop of Truffle on it!!!??? Don't even taste a shit!!!!
SERIOUSLY, WE FELT CHEATED!
That's freaking $14.90 my dear.... First and the last time here....
I was really starving and I saw Prawn Aglio Olio. I hesistated for awhile coz a plate costs $20.90. Woah~~~~~!!!
But Bee told me to just order something I want so I go ahead with it...
To be honest, it tasted alright but nothing to WOOO abit... He said I can cook better! LOL!
No service charge or GST coz it's already included in the food price -.-"
VERDICT: Not a returned customer.
Always looking forward to explore new places with him :)
My soul mate, best companion, best friend and best boyfriend on earth!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment