Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mothers' Day / PasarBella

So many things going on for these past few weeks. I actually had lost count on what happened already hahahaha! I now depends on my gallery photos to see what have I had done/went to for these 2 weeks. Everything has gone by a blink! Can't believe it's mid-May now!

June is on its way..... And that's gonna mark exactly 1 year of Bee's ROD! Still remember how happy I was preparing to surprise him with the post-ROD trip to bkk last year! Time waits for no one... So must cherished every moment :)
 
***
 
Random: I've got my cousin to help me get this DHC Product from Japan. I'm a fan of their lipbalm and I'm a big sucker for it. Some ppl might think I eat lipbalm instead of applying them hahahaha!

My lips cracked very easily and I hated the feeling. So I applied it before bedtime, after every meals, after showering or whenever I feel my lips needed them.

The make up cleansing oil wasn't mine! It becomes to my mom. She siao one ask me get hald dozens back!
Sg selling $17 and I only paid $8 in Japan! WTF!? That's $11 difference man! I can get 2 sticks at $16 already! My colleague wanted 5 sticks so I kept the rest of it. Hopefully these can left me for at least 6 months supply =p
 
  

My boss came back from his 2 weeks Milan trip and got me this! WA seriously when he passed me the Prada Paper bag I thought it was just the Paper bag but who knows when I go peeped at it, it was indeed an item from Prada!

A classic black makeup pouch!

I've sucha nice boss!

Got a shocked and I went round to those who received a gift from him and I was the only person giving this generous gift from him whereby the rest got each a box of biscuit. So thankful to him coz I nv expect it coming :)
***
 
13th May 2014
 
 On Vesak Day, he brought me to P.s cafe for Brunch. Eventually, he booked a 4pm slot at Rider Cafe but we ended up at P.s cafe coz the Brunch ends quite early and the lunch menu is limited. So we chose Truffle fries instead hehehe! Our all time fav!
 

casual #ootd
 

 
#loveofmylife

Love the natural lighting!  #nofilter
 
 
First time visiting Dempsey during daytime coz we usually went there at night for dinner or for Ben&Jerry ice cream.
 
 
We chose the indoor seat coz the weather is so humid. But we noticed that ang mo likes to sit outdoor even though the weather is scorching hot! haha why ah?
 
We came here for this! After going round trying truffle fries from many places, P.s cafe still served the best in our opinion. We asked for the quarter portion of the Truffle fries!
 
 
Dessert to share. He ate most of it. His cravings!
 
 
***
 
Mothers' Day - 10th May 2014

Went for the celebration 1 day in advance coz his parents got wedding dinner to attend on Sunday. Had our dinner at Tian Wai Tian Steamboat! Woohoo my fav place to eat!

Both of us went there earlier to get a table first while the rest came later but who knows the place was really crowded by the time we reached at 6.30pm! Decided to get the outside table coz it's too stuffy inside. That's us after placing our orders and waiting for his family to come.
 
 
His youngest bro & parents.
 

 
 
These were taken only after dinner. Weather too hot no time to take photo, just eat and sweated! Hahahaha!
 



 
With my future parent in law hehehehe! =p
 
 
Sent the folks home and we drove to City Sq to watch Bad neighbours. Not as funny as we thought it would be.
 
 
***
 
11th May 2014 - Sunday

On the actual day, went to Ah E's place for dinner. Here's my pretty mummy & I :)
 
 
Thank you for raising me up to whom I am today mummy. Love you!
 
 
Went to Westgate to collect the cake.
 

A simple dinner spent with my family. Tabao the famous Roasted chicken, Duck and satay from Clementi.
 
 
Super random: I did this foot mask and check this out after 1 week!! OMG!!!
 
 
WA seriously I've never seen my foot in this condition! My foot now feels soft & smooth! But I really hate the masking process, 1 hr 30 min wearing the mask I can't even more around.
 
 
 
Happily rubbing my feet after a shower haha! WTF sia!
 
 
***
 
17th May 2014
 
Saturday... we drove all the way to Turf city for dinner. Bee had been telling me about this place called PasarBella. Very unique and different from the usual cafe we had been to. More to the ang mo style. Like Marche kind, I like! We ordered our food and then find a place to eat.
 
 
There wasn't much food for us to choose from since we reached there around 8pm. Here's what we had ordered. Pork knuckle, Roasted beer & chicken with potato ($20) and seafood rice ($13). Yummy! Very satisfied meal I must said! And we rewarded ourselves with 1 macaroon each. He chose Cookie & cream while I had caramel flavour :) Ate it in the car hehe..
 

Stay home Friday for me. It has been a long while meeting mom for dinner outside. We had pasta for dinner and after that shared a bowl of Mango ice cream. Love it!

Bee went to join his soccer team for the annual dinner at SCC. It was a grand dinner and he won the #bestplayeraward!!!!! He sent me this pic in the middle of his dinner and I posted it on fb! haha he was damn high that night and drank alot.
 
He told me reached home at 4am the next morning and went off for work! WTF!


 
You're someone I'm very proud of, to be with and forever :)

No comments: