Monday, January 27, 2014

Illumi Run 2013

7th December 2013


My day began with a surprised birthday brownie baked by him when I went over his place before going for the Illumi Run in the evening! He told me there's water in the refrigerator and wanted me to drink it. So when I opened it, I saw this infront of me!!!!!!!


A BROWNIE BAKED BY HIM!!! :)


I'm super speechless and touched.. He had never baked me anything before except cooking for me or baking together. What's more do I need to say? I'm so blessed to have him as my boyfriend!!


So sweet of him! And also, with the help from his youngest bro, You xiang. Thank you!!

This is the best gift to me! I don't need any expensive gift or big party. It's the sincere heart that counts :)

This boy such knows how to please me hehehe...

 
 photo 20131207_171724_zpsb7260ea0.jpg

I'm sucha fortunated girlfriend who has a doting & thoughtful boyfriend!

What he did, always makes me smile :)
 
 photo 20131207_171901_zps0d8c5b8b.jpg

 photo 20131207_171917_zpsbfd6e3ab.jpg

Can't stop snapping away!
So prettyyyyyy the brownie!!!
 
 photo 20131207_172015_zpse9828cdb.jpg

 photo 20131207_172221_zps3f687541.jpg

 photo 20131207_173302_zpsccbc3be7.jpg

 photo 20131207_173927-1_zps1f2d85b1.jpg

Tasted good too!!!
 
 photo IMG_20131207_174433-1_zps8279ca05.jpg


It's a pity I couldn't finish it all up coz we're heading to our Japan trip the very next day, forgotten to bring it along to the airport :(

 
 photo PhotoGrid_1386430859933_zps5429ece7.jpg

---

A few days before the Illumi Run, went down Farrer Park to redeem our T-shirts :)
 
 photo 20131203_184525_zps4b2b8bf7.jpg

 photo IMG_20131203_201617_zps72aa5e18.jpg

Walking towards the event place....
 
 photo IMG_20131207_185315_zps6fa84f2f.jpg

 photo IMG_20131207_185336_zps92edc7f5.jpg

And guess who I saw? It's the girl hahaa.. They signed up for the run too... and intend to surprise me.
 
 photo 20131207_191612_zpsd73428ee.jpg

 photo 20131207_191657_zpscf4bbce1.jpg

 photo 20131207_192209_zpsa92fbe50.jpg

 photo 20131207_192421_zps6fc4714d.jpg

 photo 20131207_192616_zps1ca01770.jpg

We're all ready for the run!! 5km!
 
 photo PicsArt_1386442702212_zps6a7e3521.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442664914_zps6aa48ae4.jpg

The gang!
 
 photo PicsArt_1386416852200_zpsca2ea8fd.jpg

 photo 20131207_192012_zps62969598.jpg

v photo PicsArt_1386442395165_zpsc271f55c.jpg

 photo 20131207_191417_zps9a575433.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442631374_zps15beba9f.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442376485_zpscfd589cc.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442351276_zpscf87192f.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442320258_zps4be4571c.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442253896_zpse107ef85.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442293403-1_zpsc2930bf6.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442122313_zps64fa7cfa.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442149724_zpsd92192ff.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442208743_zpsc0a2fa80.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442171432_zps27563d24.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386417510944_zps13a318d2.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442001523_zpsaac235b6.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442071806_zpsa036b54f.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386442020144_zps6b96a425.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441979986_zps889915ae.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441923919_zpse35dc0ce.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441818631_zpse5e7755b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441880055_zps78ccb1f0.jpg


Got ourselves splashed with colour ink!!!!!!!

 
 photo PicsArt_1386441785222_zps7841dc67.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441841917_zpse5a1fd0f.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441706813_zps75233647.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441736043_zps80b08422.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441598419_zps24641651.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441631524_zps9f381673.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441765130_zpsa39db012.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441561628_zpsf2199aac.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441505492_zps85c71a0f.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441443474_zps7c723bd8.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441482683_zpsae11665c.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441333354_zps3b2dc85b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441249301_zpsd0bd5816.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441417961_zpse48f649e.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441095612_zps78c9b576.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441163762_zps0890bd0d.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441136551_zps6c84787b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386441060137_zps82d7f145.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440972036_zps82fbcf78.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440952166_zpsb1f2ada4.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440878532_zps6dc2a08e.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440823794_zpsf2703faf.jpg

 photo IMG_20131208_001304_zpsd9296409.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440749978_zps8ad9cb3b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440703108_zpse1920bdb.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440577646_zps0c75d00b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440542993_zps4e34a27a.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0123_zps22f91154.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386440453773-1_zpsd8c5c66d.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0136_zps61acd977.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0137_zps332866de.jpg

 photo IMG-20131208-WA0001_zps6eb15dcd.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0120_zps555a7a7c.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0115_zps84af2744.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0117_zps52cb2ee9.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0119_zpsfb2ed0ee.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0106_zps772bcd6c.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0107_zpsff2f0213.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0108_zpsc9b30266.jpg

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0109_zpsc5ec0bcd.jpg

5km didn't feels like one coz most of the people were walking and having fun being splashed by the crew!

Our individual 4D number hahahahaha!
 
 photo PicsArt_1386440520857_zps6103e7a8.jpg

 photo 20131207_215843_zpsf66ef245.jpg

Taking a break andwiping ourselves clean!
 
This is how we got home! We looked like this in the train with all the curious looks! HAHAHA!
 
 photo 20131207_231501_zps856a5bbc.jpg

 photo 20131207_231519_zpscc2f5ca1.jpg

However, it was a fun night with the gang and I'm truly blessed to have all of them in my life :)
Thank you for making my 24th a memorable year!

We were so hungry we went Mac for supper!!
 
 photo 20131208_001626_zps79c9c217.jpg


Had only few hours of sleep before waking up to the airport for our long-awaiting Japan trip with my family & Bee!!!

Celebrated my actual birthday in Japan, Hakkaido!! YEAH!
 

No comments: