Sunday, January 19, 2014

My 24th Birthday

30th November 2013

Super overdued post! How I celebrated my 24th birthday........
 
There's a reason why the girls organized for a meet up dinner on 30 Nov cuz Bee & I had already joined the Illumi Run on 7 Dec so they got no choice but to celebrate my b'day 1 week earlier. Didn't I know that they signed up for the run too! hahaha, talk about it in another post.

--

We booked a table of 7 at our usual favourite Korean BBQ, Ssikkei!

Cheryll & Anthony were the first to reach coz they went to collect the birthday cake earlier to hide it away from me before we came.

 
Our BBQ feasttttt!!! YUMMY!

 photo PicsArt_1386387509995_zps453734b6.jpg


This time round we ordered their alcohol and it tasted yuck! Not a fan of it at all!


 photo PicsArt_1386387453506_zps699a290b.jpg

Cheeerrr~!!!

 photo PicsArt_1386387416527_zps6c65ea7b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386315816904_zpsa4388b4c.jpg

All here except for Denise :(

 photo PicsArt_1386315406184-1_zpsf04df11b.jpg

#loveofmylife

 photo PicsArt_1386387325773_zpsad973492.jpg


Happily cutting the chicken wings! He really love their wings there and I think he had about 3 of them?

Got so nice meh? I would rather save my stomach for the bbq!

 
 photo PicsArt_1386387573799_zps4ba69152.jpg

Don't know why he looked shagged here haha!

 photo PicsArt_1386315191321_zpsbd7fa108.jpg

Never seen such erxin guy!

 photo 20131130_193815_zps9724abf3.jpg

 photo 20131130_201508_zpsd8f0cc25.jpg

Gan lao ma & I :)

 photo PicsArt_1386314936486_zpscc690d1f.jpg

ORH ORH Orhhhh... Spotted someone's itchy hand?!

 photo PicsArt_1386314445770_zpse55205d6.jpg

Caught in action!! HAHAHAHA!!

 photo PhotoGrid_1386314339379_zps5e43a113.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386314867127_zpsefce166e.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386302757790_zps69977f10.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386314625188_zps11c02de5.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386314174940_zpsc5c2b310.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386389688385_zps5f3a511b.jpg


 photo PhotoGrid_1386312918026_zps311a9cd5.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386313674060_zps97291f70.jpg


While I was talking to Cherie about Japan, suddenly the background came out the Birthday song. At first I was quite puzzled until I saw Fiona & Cheryll holding the cake, walking towards me. That was when I knew the birthday song was indicated to me HAHAHA!

Damn paisae one man! All of them looking at me and sang along! LOL!

Thanks guy!! Love the surprise :)


Chocolate cake from AWFULLY CHOCOLATE!

 photo 20131130_204358-1_zps0bca199b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386388583256_zps5441be1e.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386304169979_zpsd9de12ab.jpg

 photo IMG_20131130_221036_zps1ac66db1.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386303714901_zpsb4534e5e.jpg

 photo 20131130_204427-1_zps7cf87eae.jpg

 photo 20131130_2044380-1_zps0f0acf31.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386313252140_zps520e7295.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386305730407_zps369d6e27.jpg



And they presented me their gift to me!!!

CAN GUESS WHAT IS IT?! OMG it's a keychain pouch for our future new house!!! So thoughtful of them :) Love it! Thanks girls!!

 photo PicsArt_1386304492217_zps597e4ae1.jpg

The korean boss was always very nice & generous to treat us Ice-cream for free after our meal whereby usually you gotta pay $1 for one!

 photo PicsArt_1386389368906_zps47f7b63a.jpg

HAHAHA pattern more than badminton!

 photo PicsArt_1386130316764_zps07d0f4d8.jpg

 photo PhotoGrid_1386312776418_zps7271848b.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386303064307_zps9d62d412.jpg

After dinner, we went bowling at Kallang!!

It has been a long while we last played!

 photo PicsArt_1386302020443_zpsb1d64d41.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1385953548194-1_zps8cdde83f.jpg

WA seriously.... The sock got higher abit anot? LOL.

 photo PicsArt_1386301963298_zps679bc170.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386302174224_zps6d76006d.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386302052945_zpsb9502689.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386299518745_zps4492b9a6.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386388921860_zpsaa18f488.jpg


#jokeoftheday

I don't know why he kept aiming the ball into the drain -.-
At first he got the lowest point but slowly he picked up and came in 3rd if I don't remembered correctly haha!

 photo PhotoGrid_1386301485972_zpsd2e73ceb.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386300436649_zps2cd2e8ba.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386301255664_zps988a67ed.jpg

Thanks for the night guys! Enjoyed myself alot!!!

--

Went back to his place and he was so sweet to dry my hair :)

 photo IMG_20131201_022402_zps920c2d55.jpg

 photo IMG_20131201_022041_zps4e1a36ff.jpg

A close-up shot of my new keychain pouch!!!
HOHOOOO~~~

 photo IMG_20131201_105554-1_zps77c8e234.jpg

Gift from:

Cheryll
Fiona
Cherie
Jasmine
Kelly

Thank you girls!!!! =D

 photo 20131201_110125_zps9136f42f.jpg

 photo 20131201_110059_zpsbed87983.jpg


***

6 December 2013

It was our company X'mas Dinner that day....

Seems like everyone have no mood to work at all and all waiting for the time to pass so that we could dress up for the night!

Fooling around in office HAHA!


 photo IMG-20131206-WA0011_zps8ccd6557.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0013_zps262f8860.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0014_zpsd64de5f6.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0015_zpsf6c1cdf7.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0000_zps9947547f.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0001_zps1d6c5567.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0003_zpseaab4d42.jpg

 photo IMG-20131206-WA0004_zps2c2cb164.jpg

All of us were allowed to go off earlier to dress up, the shuttle bus came and picked us at 6pm sharp. 

Here we're at Hard Rock Hotel!

As you can tell from us, it's the Retro Night baby!

Alright, I really did tried to dress up like one retro lady Haha!


 photo 20131206_190442-1_zps7da98aa5.jpg

 photo 20131206_191716-1_zps4e53aa7f.jpg

 photo 20131206_190308-1_zps63e95527.jpg

 photo 20131206_190429-1_zpsb2ee4727.jpg

We really looked ridiculous walking around like this!

 photo 20131206_190216-1_zps8a437740.jpg

 photo 20131206_191913_zpsbaf2f75e.jpg

Our dear friend, Linda won the dress code of the night! CONGRATS~!

 photo PicsArt_1386503204788_zps42632632.jpg

Dinner menu.

 photo 20131206_192405_zpsd23beeff.jpg

Our boss brought hard liquor from office. Hahaha!

 photo 20131206_192459_zps6ddb295d.jpg

 photo 20131206_201028_zps04eb817b.jpg

 photo 20131206_194902_zpsa7283671.jpg

Props are provided!

 photo 20131206_194858_zps038dc0d2.jpg

 photo 20131206_192340_zps60e0d2bc.jpg

 photo 20131206_201226_zps696dc385.jpg



 photo 20131206_201352_zps43464769.jpg

 photo 20131206_201406_zpsc303887b.jpg

 photo 20131206_210943-1_zps7517ed62.jpg

 photo 20131206_192606_zpsd3985413.jpg

 photo 20131206_205446_zps21b44dea.jpg

 photo 20131206_201034-1_zpsb786761e.jpg

---

After dinner, Kelly's bf came to pick us up for round 2 at Beer Market!

Imaginating 7 of us squeezing into his car! How did we managed to do it in the first place... seriously?!

No space until I gotta sit on Jasmine's lap! Hahahahaha!

 photo IMG-20131207-WA0031_zpsb7250ee0.jpg

My dear came along too! :)

 photo PicsArt_1386503854945_zpsee48e768.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503450758_zpsc635bcd0.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503482521_zpsd4821fc4.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503466347_zps86f5e262.jpg

Friends who came :)

 photo PicsArt_1386502873265_zps9ac917bf.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386392705674_zps3873403c.jpg


I don't know who told the liveband that it's my birthday, they sang birthday song to me hahaha!



Jasmine & Kelly secretly went down to get me a cake by telling me they went down to draw money!!!

DAMN CUNNING both of u!


 photo PicsArt_1386503282637_zpse3521448.jpg

Thank you guys! It really surprised me!

 photo PicsArt_1386502791742_zps138d89bb.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386502735451_zpscf70f136.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503246150_zps5a090280.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503431976_zps0ba834e8.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386502947963_zps1f662d9c.jpg

Treat from bartender :)

 photo PicsArt_1386502920426_zps9f14e835.jpg

My super sweet bf who helps me to drink all of them! I didn't touch any at all! 

I.can't.drink!

 photo PicsArt_1386503314612_zps749df573.jpg

And this is round 2.........

I don't know what's this called but it's a treat from Kelly & her bf (button)!

Bee told me this is the ever worst drink he ever had drank!!!! HAHAHAHA!!

My colleagues helped me to drink some and the rest goes to bee who drank it all!

Love you so much la!!!

 photo PicsArt_1386503393593_zpsbb5f6e49.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386503361947_zpsbb08e3f3.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386502815209_zpsdb69d861.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386502835300_zps1ba664d4.jpg




No comments: