Monday, January 06, 2014

2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition

4 January 2014 - 122th Monthsary!


Can't believed it's already the 4th day of Year 2014!
2013 passed too quickly I don't even have time to do some self-reflection on what I've gained and learned in 2013. Don't know whether is it a good thing or not but all I know was I wish for 2016 to come quickly! By that time our house will be ready and time to get married and have kids haha!

Got back from Japan, Hakkaido a couple of weeks ago and I miss Japan so much! Looking back at the memories taken there makes me wanna go back to Japan again this year! My 24th Birthday was a blast and December was a fun month for me! Can't believe I just celebrated 24th last month and now I'm turning mid-twenties (25th) this year :( Time waits for no one! I still have a few more occasions taken in 2013 that yet to blog... gosh!

We purchased 2 vouchers to 2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition from deal.com.sg a week ago, much cheaper but actually think of it only few dollars cheaper -.- The vouchers are valid till end of May so we decided to go there on our monthsary :)

I went down deal.com office during lunchtime on Wednesday to reedem the tickets. Took a cab there and who knows it's actually quite near my office -.- In the end, my colleague (Jasmine) & I walked back to office after collecting and had lunch somewhere nearby.

It's our first weekend together in 2014! :)

He went to meet me after his work and off we go!


 photo 20140102_141453_zpsaa510be5.jpg

Paid $5 each for the gloves, should have brought our own ones!

 photo IMG_7877_zps0acb81bb.jpg


Frankly speaking, we felt the temperature was alright for us coz we had been to Hakkaido for a week and the weather we experienced there were 10x freezing cold until BTH!! Imagine when it snowed and wind blowing at the same time!!!

 
 photo IMG_7878_zps552aa507.jpg

 photo IMG_7879_zps95bb8e99.jpg

 photo IMG_7881_zpsd8c48d1f.jpg

 photo IMG_7884_zps72ed5b9b.jpg

 photo IMG_7887_zps7ab8831b.jpg

 photo IMG_7888_zps8a1bd936.jpg

I told him, he looked like a tortoise with a blue shell! Hahahaha!

 photo IMG_7889_zps76ae1e7c.jpg


And honestly, it was bored in there. The exhibition was small. We expect more than this though, not worth our money at all!!!

But we had some fun trying to entertain ourselves hahaha!


 photo PicsArt_1388847242909_zps51085256.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1388847187813_zps16402531.jpg

Dude, Are you a pervert? STOP SHOWING ME THIS!
 
 photo PicsArt_1388847088442_zps37f160f2.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1388847066281_zps9b035c1d.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1388847118056_zpsefa7c6d3.jpg

 photo 20140104_190523_zps13a106be.jpg

 photo IMG_20140104_210122_zpsf86e2849.jpg

 photo 20140104_191342_zps10697bf5.jpg

 photo 20140104_191328_zpscbcd7608.jpg

 photo 20140104_191455_zpsd61d1e02.jpg

We went to play the slide hahaha.. Super lame!

 photo 20140104_185803_zpsee311999.jpg

 photo 20140104_185739_zps822a9d7e.jpg

 photo 20140104_185658_zps9626dcb5.jpg

 photo 20140104_184717_zpsa994578b.jpg

 photo 20140104_185703_zps838acb2a.jpg

 photo 20140104_182957_zpsafc9ffbc.jpg

 photo IMG_7891_zpsf02ea981.jpg

 photo IMG_7892_zpse1c24d0e.jpg

 photo IMG_7894_zpsa6ef42a4.jpg

 photo IMG_7893_zps8e76fcbf.jpg

 photo IMG_7895_zps79ff8ac7.jpg

 photo IMG_7898_zpsf2caf770.jpg

 photo IMG_7906_zps49a3c3ed.jpg

 photo IMG_7902_zpsc4c4e0d0.jpg

 photo IMG_7907_zps264c5906.jpg

 photo IMG_7909_zps65087216.jpg

 photo IMG_7910_zps9186f264.jpg

 photo IMG_7915_zpsa28f7651.jpg

 photo IMG_7919_zps310cbd08.jpg

 photo IMG_7921_zpsa6f34357.jpg

 photo IMG_7918_zps5436569a.jpg

 photo IMG_7917_zpsb064b9dc.jpg

 photo IMG_7923_zps1d2e5541.jpg

 photo IMG_7925_zpsa52dea9f.jpg

 photo IMG_7926_zps8507bc15.jpg

 photo IMG_7929_zpsf16508d0.jpg

 photo IMG_7932_zps2e415716.jpg

 photo IMG_7927_zps14f057ad.jpg

 photo IMG_7938_zpsc6219ad0.jpg

 photo IMG_7939_zps66f2b05a.jpg

 photo IMG_7940_zpsa8e811dd.jpg

 photo IMG_7941_zps3ea8819a.jpg

 photo IMG_7942_zps161bf80f.jpg

A short video clip posted on Instagram. You can hear my screamed coz the man push me!!







 photo IMG_7946_zps1623a549.jpg

 photo IMG_7943_zps560dc95f.jpg

I love you my man :)

 photo IMG_7948_zps22e0d450.jpg

 photo IMG_7955_zpsba2e6c9b.jpg

 photo IMG_7949_zpsc96187f7.jpg

 photo IMG_7960_zps5ef80c32.jpg

 photo IMG_7957_zpsf711a669.jpg

 photo IMG_7959_zps3667cb30.jpg

 photo IMG_7962_zpsa72b42d5.jpg

 photo IMG_7964_zpsb806709b.jpg

 photo IMG_7965_zpsa7aeea2c.jpg

 photo IMG_7966_zpsd66e995d.jpg

 photo IMG_7972_zps00207125.jpg

 photo IMG_7967_zps8a3bb090.jpg

 photo IMG_7970_zpsa2fe49ff.jpg

 photo IMG_7968_zps1b602227.jpg

 photo IMG_7974_zps2a0edeff.jpg

 photo IMG_7975_zpsdd2205d3.jpg

 photo IMG_7978_zps17c8e05f.jpg

 photo IMG_7977_zps4f765463.jpg

 photo IMG_7979_zps0de6e639.jpg

 photo IMG_7981_zps0f20f673.jpg


We left after 45 min and it was pouring so heavily so we went to the Ice Bar which is just next to Ice Art Exhibition. We've got 2 Free complimentary Drink to drink in the Ice Bar and after you finished your drink, you're supposed to smash the Ice Mug onto the ground which is made of Ice! But there's waiting list ahead of us so we decided to miss it and left for dinner coz it was 8pm and we were freaking hungry!

We planned to go Marina Sq for Astons but it was no longer there :(
Our next option was Soup Spoon!! Long time no eat already, so yummy and we left with a happy satisfied stomach!


 photo 20140104_210812_zps5f83b864.jpg

 photo IMG_7983_zpsa0229663.jpg

 photo IMG_20140104_210841_zpsce8a0806.jpg


It was always fun hanging out with him, felt so happy and contented that he's always with me experiencing and trying out new adventures together :)

More to come!
xx

No comments: