Monday, February 10, 2014

Japan, Hokkaido (Day 1)

Cannot imagine 2 months had passed so quickly and it's now mid-Feb of Year 2014!

We're just 4 more days shy to our Valentine BKK trip! Finally it's happening this week to the land of smile with my boy hee :) We booked our tickets way back in Aug last year which we waited 6 months for this trip! Gotta change Thai Baht during lunchtime later. It's still pretty stable condition in BKK and I hope everything will goes smoothly as plan when we travel there on the 14th.
--
8th December 2013
Took me 2 months to do this post coz I'm really lazy to upload all the photos taken in Hokkaido. Imagine there are like 1000 photos to be uploaded *faint*
But still, I decided to do so coz this is my personal space and I was to pin down everything for keepsake. Keeping all the memories here :)
So here it goes.....
My day started out waking up as early as 4am to prepare despite only slept for few hours coz Bee & I came home late after our Illumi Run on the previous night with the girls. But I still managed to get up coz I'm feeling all excited for this trip together with my loves one :)
Cab to the Airport and then met up with my aunt & Bryon whose joining us for this trip.
Gathered ourselves to our tourguide leading us for this tour (Edwin) and get our baggages check-in as well as our tickets ready!
Our happy & sleepy face =D

(Bad focus taken by Bryon haha!)

 photo IMG_20131208_055640_zpseb447dd8.jpg

 photo PhotoGrid_1386460949578_zps6a6cc764.jpg
Taking some mandatory photo at Changi Airport.
 photo CIMG8338_zps96703b07.jpg
Settled our breakfast at Wangz before our flight...
 photo IMG_6082_zpsc0f01b76.jpg

 photo IMG_6084_zps429be6ab.jpg
Finally in the plane at around 9am. Ready to travel!!
Saw this and thought they were cute haha.
 photo 20131208_082327_zps8dc6a24a.jpg
It was a long 5hrs flight to Narita Airport.
Spent my time sleeping, eating and catching up movies that I missed on the screen LOL.
 photo IMG_6089_zps53638fc8.jpg
Finally it was lunch. Our first meal in the plane!
 photo IMG_6094_zps89c1ef4a.jpg

 photo IMG_6096_zpse6b80acb.jpg

 photo IMG_6097_zps536e8202.jpg

 photo IMG_20131208_081623_zps7edbfb43.jpg

 photo IMG_6101_zps24a0e99e.jpg
Catch the beautiful Sunset :)
 photo IMG_6107_zps947378be.jpg

 photo IMG_6112_zpsb1adf9b2.jpg
Floating on the white fluffy cotton!!
 photo IMG_20131208_143614_zps17145500.jpg

Managed to shot this. Thought it was interesting to see an airplane while seated in a plane myself Haha.

 photo IMG_6122_zpsc145517a.jpg
And finally, reaching Narita Airport!
 photo IMG_6128_zpsd389105e.jpg

 photo IMG_20131208_144459_zps6508ac51.jpg
Arrived at Narita Airport in the afternoon. We had about an hour to do some shopping before catching our domestic flight to Hokkaido which takes about an hour to reach. Shagged!

I don't think I'm suitable to be a flight attendant coz I simply hate sitting in the flight for that long haha!

 photo IMG_6130_zpsb3ae65c0.jpg

 photo IMG_6131_zps8f7739e3.jpg

 photo IMG_6137_zpsa99a21e4.jpg

 photo IMG_6139_zpsad2552c5.jpg

 photo IMG_6141_zps224048bc.jpg

 photo IMG_6142_zps03ee17f4.jpg
Souvenir shop.
 photo IMG_6143_zpsa129c0ee.jpg

 photo IMG_6146_zpse05f9b4e.jpg
We stopped ourselves from buying those snacks coz we knew there were better snacks in Hokkaido.
 photo IMG_6149_zps9e6968a4.jpg

 photo IMG_6150_zps9ffd329d.jpg

 photo IMG_20131208_164037_zps92966b14.jpg

 photo IMG_20131208_164315_zpse5bec8ac.jpg
Our domestic flight tickets to Hokkaido!!!
 photo IMG_6151_zps8485995b.jpg
Slowly feeling cold here but still can take it.
 photo CIMG8346_zpsb47048ae.jpg

 photo IMG_6155_zps77ec23fc.jpg
Took a short distance shuttle bus (5min) to board our plane.
 photo IMG_6156_zpsb2fcde46.jpg

 photo IMG_6157_zpsee43e786.jpg

 photo CIMG8345_zps53a24413.jpg
JAL Express.
 photo IMG_6159_zpsd0220b6d.jpg

 photo IMG_6160_zps33a7a45d.jpg
 photo IMG_6162_zps3e094d98.jpg
Took some shot here before broading the plane haha!
 photo IMG_6163_zps024cfd64.jpg

 photo IMG_6164_zpsa657eceb.jpg

 photo CIMG8347_zpsbe90249a.jpg
We're the last group to board the plane! I think the other groups see us also BTH hahaha!
"How come this group likes to take photos so much. Got opportunity, confirm take!"
 photo CIMG8348_zps45c26e08.jpg

 photo CIMG8349_zps075b137b.jpg
Bryon wanted to sit in between us -.-''
Both os them falling asleep during the 1 hour flight. I don't seem to be able to sleep leh!
 photo IMG_20131208_191143_zpsabebc6d5.jpg

Yeah!! and finally after so many hours of flying.... We finally reached Hokkaido Airport!
By the time we touched down, it's already 8.45pm in the evening.

 photo IMG_6182_zps6df65d29.jpg

 photo IMG_6183_zpscfe0a8c0.jpg

 photo IMG_6186_zpsbbb2b12c.jpg
Collecting our luggages :)
 photo IMG_6187_zps32e64324.jpg
#ootd LOL!
 photo IMG_6188_zpsfc34aa35.jpg
My trusty new orange luggage!
 photo IMG_6190_zps792e6976.jpg

 photo IMG_6192_zpsfe87cf1a.jpg

 photo IMG_6196_zps4535512a.jpg

 photo IMG_20131209_090237_zpsc12b181f.jpg

 photo IMG_20131209_090245_zps6574a99f.jpg
No dinner provided on Day 1 so we were told that there's 7-eleven (the only stall available) below our hotel and they closed at 9pm sharp. We only have 15min to grab all we can! So pathetic man, maggi mee on the first night in Japan. What is this man??
What.an.experience
 photo IMG_6197_zpsab91c31d.jpg
This boy taking his own sweet time to pick his snacks to munch in the hotel haha!
 photo IMG_6199_zps967887aa.jpg
Finally check-in to our hotel. Unpack, bath and went mom's room to cook maggi mee together haha!
 photo IMG_6201_zps1ac892cf.jpg
The amount of stuff bought for the 6 of us!
I just realised Japan instant noodle is so much bigger portion than the one from SG (Nissin).
I can't finish the whole noodle!
 photo IMG_6203_zps1f827728.jpg

 photo IMG_6205_zpsedaae090.jpg

 photo IMG_6206_zps173f7958.jpg
From Woodbridge hahahahaa!!!!! We dressed like one..
 photo IMG_6209_zps018b03c9.jpg
Bryon looked exactly like one! Hahahaha!!!
 photo IMG_6210_zps8c206b2a.jpg
We headed out for awhile to breath in some fresh air (cold like hell!!!) never wear enough covers!!
I ran in for shuttle after only 2 min outside haha! *call me useless* But I'm afraid of Cold!
 photo IMG_6213_zpsc85df307.jpg
While heading back to the hotel, my family wishes & sang me Birthday song just right outside our room......... Then I realised, past 12 o'clock, it's 9th Dec my birthday!
Turned 25th and I'm really feeling old... Hahahaha!
 photo IMG_6215_zps2442dfed.jpg
Without any make-up! Meaning no eyebrow hahaha!
 photo IMG_6216_zps68909063.jpg

 photo IMG_6217_zps89ff9a95.jpg
Blessed 24th in Hokkaido with my family & my other half :)
Turning in early coz we need to wake up early for our offically kick start our holiday!!! I mean.... Day 1 is usually more on travelling whenever we go on a long-distance trip right..
Shall continue Day 2 on another day.......

No comments: