Monday, October 21, 2013

We love Baking!

Oreo White Truffle Ballssss!!!

Randomly found this recipe and it's so simple to make! Only need 3 ingredients to make this balls and oh boy! He loved it!

 photo 20131004_073221_zps96ddc802.jpg  photo 20131004_074204_zps04f4d0b4.jpg  photo 20131004_074422_zps3e9b6e77.jpg  photo 20131004_235025_zpse4f269e1.jpg

Th'boy had cravings for some Blueberry Crumble Tart. So I made him one!
I took longer baking time than what the recipe supposed to be though.

 photo 20131012_182615_zps8f2b1239.jpg  photo 20131012_184543_zps9ab6c85a.jpg

It turned out great! Checkout the portion left! HAHAHA he loved it so much and now ask me when am I gonna bake him one again :)

 photo 20131012_191153_zps72457438.jpg  photo 20131012_191221_zpsae66a255.jpg

He finished the whole tart within the day! sweet tooth!!!!

 photo 20131012_191431_zps815956a1.jpg  photo IMG_20131013_002400_zps091cd53e.jpg

After spending some time revising his work, he brought me out for some desserts at Wimbly Lu :)
Very crowded during weekends, we managed to get a table within 10min! That's the privilege if you go in small group of two :)

 photo IMG_20131012_212745_zpsa453820b.jpg  photo PicsArt_1381617101403_zps5bdc71f0.jpg

We went to catch a movie "INSIDIOUS" right after desserts!

And then, back home to continue his revision while I nua on his bed and see me fall asleep hahahaha!
He must be very envy of me enjoying life right now!

 photo IMG_20131013_003332_zpsbcc80e6d.jpg

***

REESE's Chocolate!

He sent me this recipe confirm got motive.. Want me to make him some! Very cunning this boy!

My version of Reese's Chocolate! Did it while he was doing his revision for his upcoming exams in a week time!


 photo 20131015_143406_zps41949d4c.jpg

It's so easy to make! Don't need to bake it at all! All I need melt & chill in the fridge!
Super fun actually :)

 photo 20131015_183122_zpsa8c8bbdf.jpg  photo 20131015_183139_zps81a216e5.jpg

How? Got feel hor?

 photo 20131015_183148_zps6187c6b7.jpg

This boy can't wait to try it and pestered me to let him try one! LOL

 photo 20131015_164452_zps9b63fabe.jpg  photo 20131015_183348_zpsfb9f5f63.jpg  photo PicsArt_1381843193461_zpscbdc6dda.jpg

I also did the white chocolate Reese's version requested by him!

Surprisely he said it tasted better than the original one!

 photo IMG_20131015_205616_zpsd2d2ab8f.jpg  photo PicsArt_1381834099653_zps889009ce.jpg

Dark chocolate & Peanut Butter & White Chocolate = Best combination!

 photo IMG_20131015_205443_zpsb6d88c76.jpg  photo IMG_20131015_162639_zps8572a90b.jpg

Poor boy back to his revision again... Endure okie! Last week to go before exams are over!!!

 photo IMG_20131015_162850_zpsacde6ad8.jpg  photo IMG_20131015_162726_zps3779a426.jpg

Queued 10 min for this Krispy Kreme Donuts!!!

Freaking ex! $2.95 for the Red Velvet and $2.60 for Original.

We tried it before in June during our BKK trip, I remembered it was only $1plus for the original lor!

I heard some queued for 1 hour or so for it! MADNESSS!

I was lucky coz I happened to be there in the morning, went to queue for it before my braces appointment :)

 photo IMG_20131019_130427_zps9f60620a.jpg

No comments: