Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mooncake Festival :)

We've to admit.... We're too OLD for this already.... HAHAHA!!!

19th September 2013

This time for a change, I bought FOUR SEASONS Mao Shan Wang Durian Mooncakes for his family. Costed a bomb! $60plus for a box mixture of two D24 & two Mao Shan Wang after discount!

He made an effort to bring me down to play candles.. which we had been doing it for the past 2 years :)

Thank you for the effort in rushing down from your night class just to make me feel loved! :')
He's afraid I might feel lonely for not being able to celebrate this festival with him LOL!

Spent about an hour and half downstair, although we had to admit that we're getting too old for this... Hahahaha!


 photo 20130919_211603_zps00c827c5.jpg

As usual, we make shapes using the candles he bought :)

 photo 20130919_213826_zps14156565.jpg  photo 20130919_213833_zpsb4b131f7.jpg  photo 20130919_213924_zps82ac0d93.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379607353559_zps36fbd23c.jpg  photo 20130919_214201_zps02a686ca.jpg  photo 20130919_214209_zps7d8c78f1.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379607169892_zps65a02381.jpg  photo 20130919_214315_zps565c9157.jpg

GOSHHH my double chin!

 photo 20130919_214431_zpscf8a591f.jpg

This year, we did a shape of a Home!! HAHAHAHA!!
Damn happy when I made it :)

 photo 20130919_220824_zpsb93c36d5.jpg

Can't be happier :)

 photo 20130919_220848_zpsd3dd17af.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379603280315_zps5228b0c0.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379602320550_zpsf368cc9d.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379606986879_zps58aad687.jpg

Loved this photo alot!!!

 photo IMG_20130919_231442_zpsd0163903.jpg  photo IMG_20130920_125138_zps3cbdc6c1.jpg  photo IMG-20130923-WA0008_zps24c00262.jpg  photo IMG-20130923-WA0010_zpsb1e0c117.jpg  photo IMG-20130923-WA0012_zps76053bca.jpg  photo IMG-20130923-WA0016_zpsee99e955.jpg  photo IMG-20130923-WA0017_zpscd70fafc.jpg  photo PicsArt_1379606790923_zps134988d8.jpg

I think our next playing candles session might be few years down the road......... under our new home..... with our future kids......... hehe :)

No comments: