Sunday, October 06, 2013

Timbre/Bee's Dad B'day/Baking!

These were taken quite sometime back...

He sent me this haha!

 photo IMG_20130722_083857_zpsd01b321f.jpg

Dinner with Ian & Jiaming at Timbre!!

 photo IMG_20130720_204006_zps663ea71a.jpg  photo IMG_20130720_204201_zpsc2a455b0.jpg  photo IMG_20130720_204348_zpsda20fc76.jpg  photo IMG_20130720_212604_zps2ae76155.jpg  photo IMG_20130721_010137_zps53b92dab.jpg

We ordered half Smoked Salmon & half smoke crispy duck! The Best!!!! Chicken wing was very yummy as well! I wanna go there for more with him after his exam are over!

 photo 20130720_201227_zps29f4b044.jpg  photo 20130720_201339_zps541bcd38.jpg  photo IMG_20130720_212427_zpsfccc650e.jpg  photo 20130720_215047_zps9bef2ffa.jpg

 photo 20130720_215240_zpsa6269874.jpg

***

Month of August......

He brought us to Tiong Bahru Bakery for Brunch! We always want to give it a try but doesn't have the time, so finally we're here!

 photo 20130809_151621_zps7c92ffef.jpg

The cafe were crowded... Waited for about 15min before we got a table!

 photo 20130809_151647_zps01c6b353.jpg

Look at the variety spread! I wanted to try their sandwiches but it was Bee's 3rd Brother birthday on that day, I wanna leave my stomach space for dinner so I didn't order that :( Probably next time!

He ordered 3 different pastries.

 photo 20130809_151705_zps2ebc8ef8.jpg  photo 20130809_151711_zps5af70d5b.jpg

Haha! Super cute right? National Flag!

 photo 20130809_151919_zps9c1cc3b2.jpg

Pastries he ordered!

 photo 20130809_152518_zpsfac72f23.jpg  photo 20130809_152524_zpsbd615167.jpg  photo 20130809_152656_zps8fb1d5f3.jpg  photo 20130809_152722_zpsaa40c9cf.jpg  photo 20130809_152740_zps27a44938.jpg  photo 20130809_152759_zps85eb0b4a.jpg

The Chocolate Lava were only so-so. Too dry for our liking..

I think we could bake better!

 photo 20130809_152825_zps4d09738b.jpg

Holding my hand while he was driving hehe :)

 photo IMG_20130809_180930_zps6ac8b412.jpg

***

Bee's Dad Birthday on a weekday!

We went nearby neighbourhood Zichar stall for dinner.

 photo IMG_20130902_192420_zps53027e9c.jpg  photo IMG_20130902_192723_zps394b83be.jpg  photo PicsArt_1378182722231_zps37cfbace.jpg

Dishes we ordered :)

We also ordered Salted Egg Crabs!!! Reasonable & good!


 photo IMG_20130902_203131_zps521aa225.jpg

After that, went back home to cut the cake :)

Happy Birthday Uncle!

 photo PicsArt_1378182569044_zpsa0b8380d.jpg  photo PicsArt_1378182007360_zpsd531a743.jpg  photo PicsArt_1378181111882_zps3e386712.jpg  photo PicsArt_1378463616568_zpsce509fc1.jpg

Uncle is damn cute. He was very shy when we sang birthday song to him, he kept looking at the cake. Hahaha!

 photo PicsArt_1378180958066_zps63772cdf.jpg  photo PicsArt_1378174459702_zps9eed085e.jpg

***

Baking!

Recently, I got so into Baking! Tried baking afew cakes already and all tasted good! Hehe :)

This is my 2nd attempt in making Jelly Strawberry Cheesecake!

My first attempt was last year, February. Not really a success coz the Jelly I made was too diluted. So this time I'm very careful in dissolving the Jelly and well, I did a good job! Wahahaha!!

It's so easy to make and everyone wanted more, even more parents commented they liked it :)


 photo 20130828_194505_zps29eab499.jpg  photo 20130828_203144_zps417b09a1.jpg  photo 20130829_072726_zps257e2bc6.jpg  photo 20130829_072829_zps1fc07caa.jpg  photo 20130829_073943_zpsbe15276a.jpg  photo 20130829_074534_zps2b7d4f32.jpg  photo IMG_20130829_162116-1_zps5a271661.jpg

Packed some for my silly boy... He was stressed out with his very first exam so I made it to cheer him up!

The moment I surprised him only, he went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a spoon and started eating wahahaha! Super greedy! This boy definitely got a good tooth! He can eat dessert as his dinner!
Proper meal don't wanna eat but eat all this! Aiyo!


 photo IMG_20130829_162135-1_zpsc849089a.jpg  photo IMG_20130829_215451_zps9935b94a.jpg

And another week, I decide to make Nutella Cheesecake!!

Got all the ingredients ready!

 photo 20130830_193000_zps13df2bdc.jpg

Looks good right? :)

 photo 20130831_004007_zps8e220f8b.jpg

Decorated with some leftover Strawberry from the earlier Jelly Strawberry Cheesecake.

 photo 20130831_004852_zpsa4f5052f.jpg  photo 20130831_150730_zps0332b308.jpg

He came over my place and surprised him with this cake!

But I find it kinda too sweet for my liking but he likes it alot! Told you! He got terrible sweet tooth!

 photo 20130831_150946_zps0bf6a92a.jpg  photo IMG_20130831_173840-1_zps5a2daa9a.jpg  photo IMG_20130831_180701-1_zpscf803143.jpg

He came over for dinner on a random Sunday... So I baked Salmon with Parmesan Cheese and Chicken Wings!

 photo IMG_20130901_205346_zps6cc718db.jpg

Random night at his place.. Accompany him while he was rushing his project assignment out. I see him like that I also felt so ganchiong for him! I can't do much for him so I lay beside him quietly and fell asleep while he burnt midnight oil! He fell asleep on his desk and I woke him up at 3am to sleep on his bed.. Thank god, that period was over.. Now he is only left with 3 exams and he will be able to enjoy his holiday, Japan trip!!!

 photo IMG_20130901_004043_zps27b1a9bf.jpg

I'll be back here to update this space more soon! 

xx

2 comments:

SIM LI MING said...

Just love the cakes and sweet stuff you did for me.. just can't stop loving you!

Joyce Lee said...

Hehe what a surprise from you! Never expect to recieve your comment leh wahaha! Thank you bee :) Love you lots too!