22nd May 2010
It was my dearest Mom's Birthday celebration last 2 weeks back.
I've been searching for a birthday gift for her but no idea what to get for her so I just gave her an Hongbao. Can use that sum of money to shop for our coming BBK Trip in mid-June!
We went out earlier for shopping first (:
It was my dearest Mom's Birthday celebration last 2 weeks back.
I've been searching for a birthday gift for her but no idea what to get for her so I just gave her an Hongbao. Can use that sum of money to shop for our coming BBK Trip in mid-June!
We went out earlier for shopping first (:
How do I look like in my new dress?
Pictures with Birthday girl (:
August..... Sigh.... He recently went missing till now 4th days already still no sign of him ):
I miss him sooooo much!
I really miss you fatty..
Basically, we just wandered around town area for the time to past. Didn't buy anything because
our mind set is like, since we're going to BBK soon so why still waste money spending money here??
Bought ourselves a cup of Ice Blended Caramel Coffee to thirst of throat!
Mom enjoying her coffee. Very cartoon right? Haha!
We booked a table of 7 at Park Royal Hotel which is located at Farrek Park (next to City Sq).
This place was recommended by my aunt, she has been to this place for a few times with her friends (:
(Btw, they served International Buffet style. Yumyum!)
Buffet starts from 6pm - 10pm.
4 full hours for us to enjoy! Wahahaha! Just kept stuffing foods into our stomach!
I was quite pleased with the warmly decorate and the lighting (:
I started taking pictures before the crowd came (:
Yummy yummy!
Quite alot of variety (:
Cakes & Desserts corner.
I like the atmosphere. Very cosy and spacious.
Ice Cream making corner.
They served really rich good Latte (:
Individual corner which I like it a lot (privacy!)
But too bad, that table only fits in 7 pax which would be quite cramp for us.
Nevermind, next time go with my friends, Hehee!
Order and the chef will cooked for you!
My handsome Bryon (:
He has grew up a lot more mature, grew taller too!
I think in another year or 2, he will be taller than me already!
Humph! Which means I will be the shortest in the family again! LOL!
Ah E & mom (:
We invited Aunty (Ah E's mom-in-law) for the Buffet dinner too!
I really love the lighting, take photos so nice can!
HAHAHA!
Well, you also got to have a good camera too... Kekekeke =p
Both of them can't wait to eat! LOL.
Laksa anyone?!
Smile =D
Birthday girl & me (:
Cousin for life!
Bryon took this (below). Not bad hor?
Being trained by me. Wahahaha!
Bee finally came after his training!!
Ah E was teasing him to give Mom a hug. Haha! Can see her very shy hor?
Kept laughing non-stop. LOL!
3 of them wearing Red!
He came an hour late so only got 3 hours for him to eat! Haha!
Want some dim sum? Hehehe.
I like this one (below).
Tea for you?
I tried the Peppermint flavor and I like it a lot! Makes my throat feeling mint! HAHA.
I like these too (below).
Lighting very nice right?
Bryon super glue to Bee!
I love the Chicken Satay! We ordered a lot of them!
Sushi anyone?
This veggie we ordered very crunchy and tasty! I like (:
HAHA my dad!
This is the latte I'm referring to earlier on. It keeps me awake the whole night! Haha.
Another closer shot with mom in the background. Haha!
HAHAHA! Which one you one?
Look at Bryon's expression! WOOOOW~~~!
Pretending to eat!
Too bad uncle couldn't join us for the feast as he's out station for Business Trip ):
Come! Let's start digging. Haha!
Chocolate Birthday cake from Bryon Boey! Hahaha so cute right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!
I hoped you enjoyed yourself and May god bless you with good pink health and stay cheerful!
Stop worrying about me because I'm already 22 and I will take good care of myself and not let you worry about me though even if I'm 30, in your eyes, I'm always that baby girl (:
Thank you for all these years being a good mommy and providing everything I need and I hope to earn more money to take good care of you in your retirement life. Muack!
I love you, Mommy!
Hehehe cute right?
The LEE Family (:
HAHAHA look so my dad! Ask him kiss mommy he give this expression!
Eventually, we wanted to take a family photo with Bee. But this rascal joined, Haha!
Like brother hor?
This rascal always bully my Beeeee!!!
Hit his butt!
He said he like my dress hehe.. Very sweet right? Kekeke..
We're the first group customer to reach and also the last group to left! LOL.
Although those staffs are not local but they're all very efficient and friendly!
Always putting a smile on their faces which we called that good customer service =D
After that, my parents fetch Ah E & Bryon home, Bee & I drove Aunty home (:























































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment