Thursday, June 09, 2011

August Lee, the Hamster

Memories of August Lee 

I was really upset about losing August, the Fatty Hamster ):
It has been 10 days since he ran away. I blame no one but myself for being so careless by not closing the cage door properly ended up running away without all of us realizing till the next morning.
It happened all that very night, I bought new packet of food for him, replenished his foods without firmly close the cage. That mistake makes me lose him )':

If I don't replenish his foods, maybe such thing will not happen.... Sigh.....
Before that, I was really excited that in the next 2 months it will be his 1st birthday year old.
But now he's no longer with us............

I tried searching for him for days, putting foods around the corner hoping that when he's hungry, he will come out to find food. But when the days past, his chances of living is lower.
The most possibilities that I could guess was the hole in the kitchen which lead into the drain. That's the only hole in the house other than that, I've no idea where he can hide ):
I still hope that he's alive or someone had found him.

This rascal brought me so much of laughter in the house, never fail to make me smile with his cute funny movements. I really miss his chubby face. I can say that he's one of that kind of hamster everyone would wanted because when you carry him, he will not move and like you touching him.

When I first brought him home in last August, he's so tiny and timid. But after taking care of him for few months, I felt that he feels secure in my hand and allow me to "sayang" him (: So cute!

August...... Mummy miss you so much you know? I still can't accept that you're no longer with me.
I can accept that if you die of illness or old age but why you just left me without any warning?
I don't even have time to say goodbye or sayang you enough.

Whatever it is or where you are now... May god bless you and you're always the sweetest August in my heart <3


I uploaded some videos of him taken in the past, enjoy!!!








This is him when he's only a month old (:

So cuteeee right?

Photobucket

Giving that innocent expression *Argh!!!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

So emo!

Photobucket

Haha! He thought his face tiny enough to go through! LOL!

Photobucket

Look at him! So tiny!!!!

Photobucket

He feels so fragile!!!

Photobucket

This is his first road trip to Ah e's place (:

Surprisely, he's very obedient in the car ;D

Photobucket

He likes people to sayang him (:

Photobucket

I could hardly use my palm to carry him in the past.

Photobucket

So skinny!

Bee & I always disturb him that he got a bloated stomach!!! LOL!!!

Photobucket
I swear he stared at the camera for like 20 seconds?


Photobucket

This little rascal very smart I tell you.... you know what he did?

He will peel his favourite sunflower seeds and bring it up to his house. So whenever he's hungry, he just take and eat it. So fucking cute right?

I swear I didn't peel the seeds for him lor! All the seeds is he himself peel using his teeth!!! HAHAHAHA!

Super cute right? I doubt other hamster will do this. LOL!

His ready-to-be-eaten sunflower seeds placed together with his shitttttt! WAHAHAHAHA!

Photobucket

What mummy?! You taking pictures of me huh?

Photobucket
Wee o weee~~~~ Sexy leg huh!


Photobucket

WOW!!!!
Still can give me this pose... WAHAHAHA!!!

Photobucket

This is the stage when he started growing (:

Photobucket

August with my swollen left eye! LOL.

Photobucket

Super blur face!

Photobucket

I don't know why he always like to play with the roller like that rather than he's inside rolling it! LOL.
You get what I meant? 

Photobucket

Naughty August biting my newspaper!

Photobucket

I let him out and he very quickly stuff himself inside the CD cabinet. WAHAHAHA!

Why do hamster like stuffing and hiding in dark corners?


Photobucket

And by the time I wanted to pull him out...... This is what I get!!! LOL...

So fat yet still can squeeze in it lor!

Photobucket

Spotted him sleeping just outside the house.. Haha! 
I think he walk half way tired then sleep there lor!

Photobucket

Some photobooth with him!!!

Photobucket

I look like I'm squeezing him?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fattty him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos taken with Ringlight (below)

So cute right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alamak!!! SO FAT!!! I also don't know what he ate.

Oh btw, he is the first hamster I didn't feed him with "human food" like potatoes chips, cheese ring, french fries etc.

Yah! I know... by given all this will kill them because those junk foods are too salty for them.
That's why I never give August all these except HAMSTER food for him!


Photobucket

He & his good friend. Almost the same size liao! HAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodness me!

Photobucket

Mouth itchy gonna bite something again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at this picture (below). You compare this latest pic with the earlier one? HAHA!

Photobucket

Damn naughty!
He can bite till there's a hole there! 

Photobucket

August.... I miss you and I always do...
I wish you will appear infront of me one day.........

No comments: