My first Blue Box from Bee (:
My sweet boy got me a Heart necklace from Tiffany&Co that I had been wanted to get one for myself.
Argh! Love it so much and I think I look great on it. Wahahaha!!! *self-declare* =p
Here's a peek of what I had got.....
There're a few designs to choose from but I chose this original Heart shape necklace.
I preferred it to be simple just like that, didn't choose the one that got extra keychain as I doesn't like anything hooked onto it.
You know what I mean right? Teehee...
Recently, Bee & I went down to get a hairdo at Biancas' workplace.
She trimmed & dye my hair while Bee trimmed his hair.
How do I look like with my new hair colour? Yea yea.. I know there isn't much difference in the hairstyle as I told Bianca not to cut too much, just trim thinner the whole head and shorter fringe will do (:
I wanted a natural tone to cover my grown black root.
Felt so much better after getting my hair dyed, btw! Else, I look rather tired and untidy =/
Vesak Day - 17th May 2011
(An unforgettable Trip to Johor Bahru)
My parents & I had decided to make a trip down to Johor Bahru on this day since everyone is free and keen of going there for shopping & cheap delicious foods!
After fetching Bee from his place, drove down to Woodlands. And if you're wondering we're driving in to the Checkpoint? Answer is, Nope! My parents didn't like the idea of driving in to JB as it's very dangerous and things might happen. Somemore our car is only 2 years old plus?
This pictures was taken even before we went for our hairdo (:
So pardon our hairs yea ;)
Did anybody know that Causeway Point was under going a Major renovation?
The place was in a messs!! Couldn't find the toilet and where the hell is the Money Changer?
We wanted to change Ringgit money but can't find the Money changer so decided to change it in JB.
Wah! Seriously thank god we haven't changed a single cent yet!!!
We took a bus to Woodland Checkpoint, got our passport stamped then sat the bus again to Malaysia Checkpoint. We all got stunned seeing the fucking loooooooong queueueue!!!!!!
Goodness me!
Bee was telling me that we might need to queue for an hour but I think shouldn't be la hor?
And we began to wait and wait and wait............
From 2pm wait till fucking 4pm!!!!!!!!!!!! And still waiting >>:(
Dulan!!! The queue isn't moving a fucking bit!
Seriously, I don't understand! There're a total of 18 custom counter, 2 officers per counter.
(Exclusive of Malaysia Passport).
What the fuck hell those officers doing? Stamp one passport why take fucking 10minutes????!!!!
Our queue ain't moving for like the past 30 minutes?
Really very bad experience sia! Fyi, it's Bee virgin trip taking Bus to JB.
And I think it would be his very last one too! WAHAHAHA!!!
In the end, we decided to return back to Singapore. So funny right?
We passed by a Minimart shop, bought drinks and some Chewy Gums.
Part of it was in my bag, the rest in my moms'.
Happily took bus back to Woodland Checkpoint, after getting my passport stamped, mom went to the checking-bag counter, I went to another one..
My mom got catch!!! Hahahaha damn sway!
The officer brought her inside the office room, wrote down her details and made her signed as not to bring in again. Luckily didn't get Fine!
WHAT A VESAK DAY FOR US!!! =.="
So after the "sway" afternoon we had gone through, we decide to go for an early dinner at Casurina.
This is Bees' first time here and he like it a lot (:
_____________________________________________________________
Brought Bee to Helix Bridge to take a look. Nothing much to see though, weather was hazy after the rain!
Soup Spoon for dinner at Raffles City!
__________________________________________________________
Woohoo! Look at the sunset! Went over to his place before heading down to Sakhon Thai for dinner (:
WAHAHAHA! look at his big belly LOL!
WAHAHAHA! So funny right? Fish-eye effect =D
Walau eh...... me so ugly can?!?! wahahahahaha!!!!
Dishes that we ordered :)
_____________________________________________________________
I can't remember which particular day I took this but I remembered we went town to search for Mothers' Day gift and settled down at Mac for dinner.
Wore my new dress with a BIG RIBBON at the back!















































No comments:
Post a Comment