Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bee's Graduation Day!

25th May 2011 - Congratulations Bee Bee!

Took half day off to attend Bee's Graduation Day at Nanyang Poly (NYP).
Met him for lunch at ToastBox then went home to dress up for his Big day (:

He went off to meet his friends in school first.
His parents came over my place to fetch me and we headed down NYP straight after.

It's my first time been to NYP Audition. Haha!


Photobucket

Bee's parents & Arian's parents (:

Thank to Arian, he actually gave me 1 of his ticket, at first he thought his dad is unable to attend this ceremony but in the end he's able to make it.


Photobucket

We went in quite late so we sat quite behind from the stage. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee behind the stage, STANDBY! LOL.
Super funny him!

Photobucket

I'm such a dumbass that day! Can you believe that I actually brought out the 128MB Memory card =.=
Which can take up to like 10 photos only????
Why would I still dumb to take the 128MB Memory card on such a important day?
WTF!


I started snapping away cos I wanted to test out the lighting and everything then I was like wtf?!?!?!
How come cannot take? That was when I realized I took the wrong fucking memory card!!!

I was super kan chiong lor!!!!

And I suddenly remembered that I passed him my compact camera earlier on in the afternoon so I quickly hand-sign to him. This stupid boy didn't know what the hell fuck I'm hand-signing about and he kept smiling to me!!! LOL! As if he knew =.=

In the end, I gave up and quickly ran towards him to get the 8KB from the compact camera.
So lucky can!!!!!




Photobucket

Arian... Congratulations!!!!
Graduate liao!!! like finally! WAHAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

P.S  (Some pictures are not arranged accordingly)

This was taken using the Pink Compact Camera earlier on before the ceremony first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With his lecturer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Okie back to the stage. WAHAHA!

Queueing up for his turn!!! So sweet right still will turn back and smile at the camera. Teehee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WAHAHAHA! Walked until so straight like that!!!! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congraduations Bee bee!!!

I am so proud of you boy (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the ceremony...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With his classmates (:

Photobucket

I love all these picturessss!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I super love this picture (below)!!!

Photobucket

Bee with his parents (:

I guess they're also very proud & happy for him! So am I! (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arian with his parents.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this family pictures too (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My handsome boy <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muack Muack!! <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WAHAHA!!! Super funny! He's playing with his robe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

His BFF.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congraduations once again Bee!
I'm really happy & proud of you for completing your diploma.
Your hardwork had been paid off (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had dinner at Serangoon then back to his house to slack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: