Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Christmas Shopping

22nd Dec 2009 - Christmas Shopping with Jaslyn (:
We wanted to go town for Christmas Shopping before Christmas as there're so many Sales out there!
Love the Blink Blink docorate.. Teehee...
Photobucket
I spotted a Killer Heel from ALDO that I love it so much.
So I went to buy it that day! Haven't have a chance to wear it yet, hopefully not pain lor! hehe..
Plan to wear it on New Year day (:
I swear I never spend so much on a Heel at all~!
Like $175?? haha.. I told Baby I really like that heel very the much..
So he sponsor me! Hahahaa.... got 20% that very day.. Argh so happy!!! =D
Photobucket
Freaking High! Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We bought the same pair of denium short from Cotton On (:
Fuck $15? hahaha...
Photobucket
Had our dinner at CoffeeClub..
Photobucket My spag (:
This is nice, I like...
Photobucket
Sinful Chicken Wings........ Slurp~!
Photobucket
Jas, Fish&Chip
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
_____________________________________________________
Happy 20th Birthday to you, Sweetie Huimin (:
Meet her after my work at CompassPoint.. Sakae Sushi for dinner..
We got so much to catch up.. haha!
Hey sweet, I hope u enjoy your life and don't get too stress up in your school work ok?
Don't compare yourself with others because you're different and individual from others!
Believe in yourself, I know you can do it girl (:
Photobucket
Gor her a bracelet from Perlins's Silver.
I hope you like this little love from me yea?
Photobucket Photobucket
Haha! My fatty hamham (:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I got a $20 voucher from FairPrice!
I'm so damn lucky, Lucky Draw! hahaha...
Photobucket

No comments: