24th December 2009 - Christmas Eve Steamboat with a group of close friend :D
When to meet Jaslyn & Meiyan at Compass Point to buy some other extra dish.
We ordered 20 Honey Wings & 20 Spicy Drumlets from Pizzahut. Ready to be collected in 30min. So we make our way to Cold Storage to get other stuffs like Beef, Vege...................
3 of us happily paid and when to take the LRT to Daniels' place. Just about when we abroad the LRT, I don't know why I suddenly remembered about our Drumlets!!!! Hahaha..
We really forgot to collect our drumelets that we had paid for, I wonder if we really forgot and only remember after that how ah? Whose gonna go take a LRT to collect? LOL.
So I told them to wait there and I went down to collect. Since my transport is free. hehe..
Look at what we had got! (:
The previous night, (23Dec) we make an effort to meet and buy those ingredients from ShengSiong. Had our dinner together at the newly open Sengkang Square. Just 1 block away from my house (: I really think that my house is so convenience now. They built a shelter along the Playground, schools nearby, 5mins walk to Compasspoint, Shell, Polyclinic, Police Station, Sendkang CC, Swimming Pool, 24-hour Mac.......................................................
This place is no longer than how it is 8 years ago when we first move in (:
Us, preparing the foods...
haha.. Arian cutting the mushroom..
Really thank Daniels' mom who helps us prepare the Chicken Soup and she even bought us Roasted Duck? hehe... so sweet of her.. We asked her to join us for the steamboat but I guess she too shy.. so we asked Daniel to bring some food to her room for her to eat (:
All these are MINE!!! hahahha..... we almost forgot to collect!
All of us eating hungrily... Tongyong join us slightly later..
Chewing his drumlet.. LOL!
very hot hor Meiyan? keke =x
See! Only B bothers to look at the camera.. LOL
Haha! Look at what B doing? He kissing the Duck mouth... Yeer~ gross...
hahaha daniel looks like a retarded biting his drumlet.. damn funny!
I seriously think that I look really fat now lor.. But whatever lah I just post this picture.. haha
hahaha B too full to sit propoerly...
Must take picture! Arian cleaning the table.. haha..
Orh! How can your let boss clean table? keke =x
HAHAHA! sweeping the floor somemore..
He said cannot let his mom see him sweeping floor later he kena asked to sweep floor at home... LOL
We ate ice cream too =D
You Xiang had booked 7 tickets for AVATAR at 12.30am...
So around 11 we took train to Plazasing..
I think B got the most sexy butt.. hahaha of course lah every night he got train one hor! LOL!
Cannot make it lor.. TeeHee..
After show, we girls are too tired so took a cab home..
Reached at 4.30am.. Yawn~!




























































No comments:
Post a Comment