2nd Feb 2010 - A good start of the year 2010
2 celebration!
1. I passed my Driving Practical Test!
2. It's my Dads' 56th birthday!
Thank you for the blessing from my family & colleagues (:
I'm so happy lah! I did better than B.. Haha! Sorry, I'm lazy to post about my driving journey anyway I passed after my 2nd try. keke =x
P.S Did I mention I got 56 points the 1st, previous time?
Here's my result slip. I met this really nice malay tester.. Thanks god!
Mom booked a table at Steamboat Ramen to celebrate my dad's birthday.
Argh~! I regretted telling her about the experience eaten with my sec mates on 31st Dec 2009!
Just 2 days back, now 2 days later still eat?! *faint*
Invited Ah E & Bryon for the steamboat.. haha although we booked in advance but we still need to wait for awhile before we got the table..
Me with a bun.. haha..
Ah E paid for the dinner (: Thank you...
After that, headed to somewhere else to cut the cake.
Happy Birthday to you, Dad..
Parent drove Ah E & Bryon home.. B & me went to meet Dan, Arian & xiang for movie @ Plaza (:
We catch, "Alvin and the Chipmunk" 1.30am. Still got plenty of time so we went Starbuck for coffee :D Chit-chatting till our show start..
B drove them home after that.. Went B's place to collect the "P" Plate.. hehe..
Reached home at 4am again... sleepy..




















No comments:
Post a Comment