Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas Party 2010

25th Dec 2009 - Merry Christmas! :D


Woke up quite late in the afternoon, haha I guess I'm getting old and Night Life is a No-no to me now. I need to sleep early every night so next morning I've got full of energy. I hate waking up feeling tired and restless. I'm a big 20 year old girl now :D


Went to meet Bryon & Ah E at Compass Point. This year, we'll be celebrating our Christmas at Angelines' place, Sengkang Area too (: We to order Drumlets & Honey Wings from Pizza Hut again.. hehe.. I just can't go without them lah!

Went back home first , mom bought some kueh and otah. Bryon wanted to see my hamham.. Haha! He wanted one pet so badly.

Photobucket
Around 2plus, Dad drove us to Angelines' place. She had a reali active dog named graceful.
I almost got a shocked when she opened her door. haha long story lah!

A small celebration among ourselves.
For these past 2 years, we had been celebrating with my moms' side family.

Photobucket Graceful wanted to eat also.. she can really jump very high, taller than me.. Omg..

Photobucket Photobucket haha.. Bryon is so much brave than me. I'm a very scare dog person although I wanted a puppy. LOL!

Photobucket
but she's so guai you know.. hehehe...

Photobucket Giving that innocent pur face of her.. haha..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Angeline and her hubby (:

Photobucket Photobucket
We ordered Canadian Pizza. They came very fast after we called them. I think within 30min?

Good Service..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I cannot lose to Bryon! He's just a 9 year old boy and he isn't scare of dog.
Showing off to me that he's carry graceful.. Haha..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't you think graceful is so guai & cute?
She just like you to carry her like a baby lor.. hehe

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


No comments: