28th November 2014
So this year's D&D night is much more happening then last year's because there's a dress code for us which comes from the English movie! Any kind!
Our bosses were very kind to sponsor us the costumes. So a week ago, my colleagues & I went down to the costume shop during lunchtime to try on the costumes and decided to dress up as the same theme, "Hero Girls" which we eventually won the Best Team costume of the night. Hahaha! Like that also can!
This year's venue was at Equarius Hotel, Sentosa.
Robin Girl here to rescue you!
HAHAHAHAHA!! Really last warning sia! Everyone were quite ON to dress up which makes it more fun.
Act one sexy only hahahaha! I seriously can't bring out the sexiness of it la!
Our company even hired a Photobooth for us. Non-stop taking!
Props available!
The HERO GIRLS!
Captain American couple! HAHAHA!
Door gift was a pair of Cathay movie vouchers and a packet of Garrett popcorn :)
Dinner was served shortly.
I will let the photos do the talking....
My 2 lawyers, Xiaomeng & Christina :)
Thor girl VS Captain American
Hahahahaha opps! Superman & Robin Girl got one leg =p
Please don't tell my boyfriend okay. *underground*
Wah never knew Superman & Hulk weould loved this.. hahahaha!
With my department. The lawyers mostly bought their costumes from Spotlight which is much cheaper than renting the costumes =.=
Costume shop earn easy money!
Photos from the Photobooth! We got it on the point!
So after the dinner, Bee came to pick us up and we went for our round 2 at Aquanova :) Thanks to Kelly's friend who opened a bottle that was why we managed to get a table.
One with my boy before entering. We were feeling OLD! Don't know how long never go Clark Quay at this hour already haha! Normally, we would prefer to take home and sleep or go to a chilling places to enjoy our night.
And they did it again!
Last year, we went Beer Market after our D&D and they told me they will be going to draw money and they came back to surprise me with a cake. And this year, the history repeated AGAIN! Hahaha!
This time, they told me they went out for a smoke and came back with a cake!
Thanks girl! =D
They even got me a gift! Arghh that's so sweet of them! I never expect it!
The night ended at 3am. Poor boy gotten wake up at 4.30am for work. He only managed to take an hour nap before his dad wakes him up. He drank so I took over the wheel and send the rest home since I didn't drink. Only coke. hahahaha!
***
They got me a BB Cushion from Laneige that comes with an extra refill. OMG! That's something I had been eyeing but don't bear to buy it coz it's quite costly. I actually planned to get it at the Airport Terminal on my upcoming Bali trip but now don't need already. Kelly got tempted when she bought mine so she ended up getting a set for herself haha! I also love the 3 shades Eyeshadow colour. They totally knows what I like!
Thank you Kelly & Jasmine :) Appreciate it!
The casing so pretty and elegant! And they got the right shade for me!
***
Sorry abrupt ending...
Just got a haircut over the weekend at Vetica Salon. Bianca did the korean big curl for me and changed the hair parting. Not too bad hor?
5 more days to BALI!!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment