Monday, December 22, 2014

25th B'day with Family (Part 2)

It's 2 more days to Christmas and I'm so looking foward to welcome a brand new year, 2015!
There're so many things going on this month and something just happened to me. I got proposed to my high school sweetheart of 11 years on the magical night on 6 December 2014, witnessed by my close friends & families whom I hold dearly. Talked about that in the next post! =)
 
***
 
5 December 2014 (Friday)
 
I was clearing my annual leaves from 5 Dec to 16 Dec. The feeling was so shiok knowing that I've got 10 days of break! And in between, Bee & I went to Bali for our so-called "Post-engagement Trip" Haha!
 
My mom & aunt took leave and it became an impromptu family meet up on Friday afternoon! We went for lunch before heading to the Sports Sales at Balestier Road. All of us managed to get some good buys. I helped Bee get a pair of running shoe (only $59!) and a white beach dress ($15) from Foxy for myself. Just nice for my Bali trip!
 
After that, we drove to East Coast Beach to kill some time before dinner at Daessiksin Korean BBQ.
 




Only few months never see Bryon, he had grew taller again!
 



I don't know why but my parents love the beach haha!
 


Dinner at Daessiksin Korean BBQ! Brought my family here to try since they haven't been there before.
 

Bee & uncle came to join us after work!
 






We were given 2 hours time frame for the BBQ buffet and we left at 9pm.
 

Bee insisted of getting me a Birthday cake to blow with my family haha! So he went Chocolate Origin to get this!

Thank you bee! My family loves it and we managed to finish the whole cake with our stuffed stomach.
 

Candle only for display coz no one has lighter haha! So we didn't light it up.
 
 

Thank you for treating my parents like yours :)
 



My family never forgets my birthday and I'm contented to have them in my life :)
 

No comments: