Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas celebrations!

It's 3 more days to 2015!
 
2014 has been one of the best year in my life because I got engaged to my high school sweetheart after more than 11 years of courtship. December is my favourite month because all joyous occasions falls in this month!
 
25th December 2014
 
My Christmas was spent with my lovely family :) Like every year, we went over to my aunt's place. Bought whole load of meat to feast!
 
There're roasted chicken, duck, chicken satay and my mom's home cooked curry.
 
 
We were so stuffed from lunch but there's always space for llaollao right?
 
 
Since Bryon haven't try llaollao before, brought these 2 boys out for a treat!
 
Llaollao just opened a new outlet at West Mall. Not much Q and we got ours in just 5 min! Woahh~ break record!
 
 
Bought these Note 3 covers for only $6 each! I super like flowery designs :)
 
 
Before we even realized, it was dinner time! My mom & aunt went out to tabao Pizza Hut as requested by me coz I'm craving for their Spicy drumlets & Honey wings!
 
OMG! Just one whole day of eating and eating non-stop! No chance to give our stomach a break haha!
 
 
Our 11th time celebrating X'mas together with a different status this year =D
 
 
I baked my signature Oreo Cheesecake!
 
 
Glad it came out good, everyone likes it :)
 
 
The party ended around 10pm as most of them gonna resume work the next day but lucky me, my company was closed for the day. Long weekends for me!
 
***
 
24th December 2014
 
On Christmas Eve, we didn't get half day off on the eve but lady boss gave us full day off on 26th! Yeah so we still benefits hehe..
 
Bee & I went out on a date after work ends. He brought me to Symmetry :) Initially, we wanted to go Artistry but sadly, it was closed. So our only hope is Symmetry which is a few min walk away. We didn't really have much plan for this year coz most of our friends already had their own plans and since we will be meeting again on the 31st to celebrating New Year Countdown, we just decided on a simple dinner, just the two of us :)
 
What's most important is to be with someone you chose to be with right? And that's him for sure!
 
We were given the Christmas Menu which comes in 2, 3 or 5 courses meal. We went for the 2-courses.
 
Ordered Truffles Fries! So yummy! The standard is even better than the one we usually ate on normal days at Symmetry leh!
 
 
His! It was so big portion, already got trouble finishing it even before our main dish haha! Not complaining though!
 
 
My hokkaido scallops which was so juicy & big! YUM!
 
 
His Beef Rib. He said it was very tender & nicely cooked :)
 
 
Mine! Roasted half chicken. So yummy & tasty as well.
 
 
Handed my Christmas gift to him while eating. I was really excited to see how will he react but he was pissed off when he knew what's inside. I got him a wallet from Mont Blanc. I was contemplating which colour to get and I took the black one in the end.
 

He told me the reasons why he was angry coz we're supposed to be saving since we intend to get married in 2016. Small gifts are okay but not in materialistic terms. Somemore the LV wallet that I got for him during last year's V'day, he haven't use it yet.
 
He said he don't need anymore wallet and he is those kind who don't like to keep changing wallet so often if the current one is still okay to use.
 
This time, my bad :(
 
It was actually an impulsive buy coz that day during lunchtime, I was only accompanying my colleague who was searching a gift for her bf and I backside itchy went to browse their the shop and saw this wallet quite nice, thinking that it suits Bee and bought it. haha!
 
But when he sees me so disappointed, he thank me for the gift and asked me not to anyhow spend money. Okay lah! No more next time ok? :p I will spend my money wisely. But in the end, he told me actually he like what I chose for him just that think of the amount he heartache. hahaha KNS!
 
Booked movie to catch after dinner at City Sq. Really got no where to go and we didn't want to go home so early!
 
 
 
J for JOYCE! Bought this to try before boarding the train to catch our movie, "God & King".
And as usual, he fell asleep and didn't want to admit it saying he was just closing his eyes hahaha!


 
Always love spending time with him and although we always barked at each other so much, I know we secretly loves it. Gonna annoyed you for the rest of my life ;)
 
***
 
 
The other day my colleagues & I went Palio located at RWS to have an early "Christmas" dinner. We had $175 vouchers to utitize so might as well use it to full our stomach. We hopped on a few restaurants but mostly not under RWS until we found Palio.
 
We ordered 7 dishes to share and only costed us $165 total bill after 30% off!







 
**
 
Went town to do X'mas shopping with Bee on one of the weekends. This year I spent quite alot on gifts. But giving to others makes me happy lah! It's a yearly thing so I don't mind spending.
 
I got 3 bras from La Senza for only $95!! Good buy!
 

***
 
Lately, don't know what happened to us. Bee & I had major cravings for Nando's!
 
We had it over 2 nights. One in SG and the next day in JB at half price!
 
JB is one of our fav spot when we've no where to go in SG, we think of JB! Luckily traffic was alright and we managed to get in, in an hour or so.

Our must-have when we reached JB is... buy Magnum ice-cream!!
 
And then catch a movie (GANGSTER) before dinner time and Nando's was on our top list hahaha!
 
We ordered the Full Platter which comes in 4 pieces chicken and 2 sides. OMG I'm craving for it again! I don't mind travelling all the way here just to satisfy my cravings!
 
Finger lickin' good! =D
 

 
This was in SG!
 

 
Had dessert after that!
 

***
 
12th December 2014
 
Just got back from our Bali trip! Got our laollao before catching a movie and then dinner at TCC. 50% off total bill because I'm a TCC member and it's my birthday month! We went to eat again on that same week as there's an additional 30% off hahaha!

 
The lightings in Orchard.
 




 
Ordered so much, total bill only about $60???!!!

I just kept asking him to order more if he wants to coz 50% leh!!! That's half price!
 
 
***
 
13th December 2014
 
We were invited to my colleague's (Cheryl) place for a Christmas party :)
We were allowed to bring our partners so I asked Bee to come along with me!
 
Thank you for inviting us Cheryl :) Your home was so homely and cosy!
 
There were plenty of foods prepared for us when we arrived and also lotsa alcohol waiting for us hahaha!
 
Our hosts were alcoholic! HAHAHAHA!
 
Drink drank drunk!
 
 
 
Cheryl & her hubby (Raja) were very lovely to prepare all these yummy foods for us. I especially love the salad :)
 
 
The early birds!
 
Cheryll & Linda were late!
 

 
Nevermind, we ownself take wefie first hahahaha!
 



 
There were gift exchange. Min $10.
 



 
Picking our lucky draws!
 
























 
I got a towel from Raja. haha! And he got Bee's which is also a towel!
 


It was a nice gathering and I hope there will be more of this kind to get together again :)

Next up, my proposal post!
 

No comments: