Can't believe it's already mid-October! Bee just started his first law paper yesterday. 1 down, 2 more papers to go! Can't wait for his exams to be over coz we got so many things to look forward to!
Exactly 2 more weeks to our 11th year anniversary, can't wait for the plan we made :) Follow by our upcoming Bali Trip which will be happening during my birthday week in December and then New Year Countdown 2015 with the cliques over a staycation :)
Really can't wait for a new year to begin coz it means, we're another year closer to our house in 2016! My good friend, Cheryll is getting married next year as well! Woohoo!
Wahaha! We just booked flight tickets to BKK in March next year!!! An impulsive decision we made! The cheapest we've booked so far at only S$270 for 5D4N for the 2 of us! This is the first time we jumped into the opportunity when there's SALES and booked it on the spot without thinking much coz previously we will always consider this and that and by the time we made up our mind, the tickets no longer available. The timing super good, flying off in the morning and back at night. Since Bee gave me the Green light, I quickly go book it :)
Flights has been confirmed so now only need to look around for hotel. Probably going back Budacco for 2N and the remaining nights at Glow. Bee said he wanted to try Amari Watergate but we checked the price for 1N stay is equivalent to 2N stay at Budacco. Kinda ex to me coz I rather spent the money on other expenses than throwing it into the hotel. Never mind, we still got plenty of time to discuss after his exams :)
Flights has been confirmed so now only need to look around for hotel. Probably going back Budacco for 2N and the remaining nights at Glow. Bee said he wanted to try Amari Watergate but we checked the price for 1N stay is equivalent to 2N stay at Budacco. Kinda ex to me coz I rather spent the money on other expenses than throwing it into the hotel. Never mind, we still got plenty of time to discuss after his exams :)
I'm just so happy to be travelling to our favourite country again and I really like it that we watched out for one another in a foreign country and spending even more time together =)
My best companion in life!
***
It has been a long while I went out with my parents on a weekend. Intended to go Church with them but didn't know they already went in the morning when I woke up. Brought them to Nando's for dinner, follow by llaollao. Been having it every week haha! So addictive! Can see that they're happy that I could join them. I will try to spend more quality time with them.
***
BTO updated as of 18 October 2014
So excited to see Level 7 now! Faster faster!!



No comments:
Post a Comment