25th September 2014
A fun weekend celebrating Bee's 25th birthday! I hope he enjoyed the surprises that I've planned for him! And thanks to those who makes it happen, really appreciate the time & effort! It wouldn't be fun without you guys! WOAH! Tons of pictures taken!
His birthday celebration started on Thursday with Jia ming for dinner at Tian Wai Tian Fishhead Steamboat. It's a pity Ian last min couldn't make it or else we can order more dishes. Spread for the 3 of us!
Luckily the place wasn't packed that night.
All my favourite dishes! Eat until so full!
Went to Wimbly Lu for desserts after dinner.
Fourless chocolate cake..
And their waffle with caramel ice cream.
Initially, I went to the staff to ask them to add on a candle on it but they didn't put the candle when it was served! Basket. Damn angry!! >:(
Bee told me it's okay since his actual birthday not today so we can do without a candle. But I'm still pissed with their service! How can they okok to me then come no candle one??
*Death stare*
So.. after all the eating, kept complaining stomach gonna explored but still can ask Ian out for coffee hahahaha!
Thanks guys! A great time with you :) Wah say until machiam my birthday hor!
***
27th September 2014
Today is the day I had been looking forward to! A 1-day Staycation at Lloyd's Inn which I booked in July! I went to check in earlier to put my barang barang and decorated the room before walking back to somerest to meet him! This place is along Lloyd Road, walking distance about 10min from somerest MRT.
I managed to find the place accordingly to the website directions so this view greeted me when I reached! OMG!!!!! So greenery! I really like this place even before stepping in :)
The best staycation ever till date!!!!!!!!
The mini swimming pool! So cozy! Nice place to chill at night.
The spot we hang out at night for our drinking session :)
The lobby.
Check-in was fast. I booked the biggest room "Big Skyroom" and paid an reasonable price which I think is very worth it coz everyone really likes it here and they recieved positive reviews from TripAdvisor as well. Good choice I made indeed :)
Room No.5! Are you ready?
The first view when I opened the door! Woohooo! Comfort white bed is I loved!
Quickly hang up the banner :)
Simple & nice :)
I used the leftover materials which I made from his birthday card. It's gonna to be a great spot for phototaking.
Let me show u around. Staircase to the study corner.
Clean toilet are important!
They got all you need.
View from the toilet. An outdoor balcony.
Outdoor Balcony with a bathtub! POWER!
Every rooms comes with a outdoor Bathtub! But I think our room is the best!
Woohoo! Seriously nice spot to chill.
An open space concept from the balcony :)
Cannot wait to soak inside already haha! Weather very sunny that day! I'm sweating as I was searching for the hotel, not forgettingly climbing the hill on the way up here. But it's all worth it! Sunny day still better than raining!
Staircase to the mini study corner.
The view from the study corner.
Really love the high ceiling! Very spacey looking & love the natural light from outside!
The outdoor mini pantry which is only 2 doors away from our room. Made it very convenient for us to take the ice cube.
Check-in early so I get to relax and watch TV first before the time to meet Bee after he knocked off from work. So poor thing! Saturday still need to work :(
And 1 more last shot before I walked back to somerest to fetch the birthday boy! Can't wait to bring him over!
After meeting the clueless birthday boy, we went to queue for llaollao again! hahahaha it has becoming our weekends affair! What's wrong with us? Always have cravings for this! I can forsee us eating for a long time!
He has been complaining about his mismatch outfits so he went Zara and bought a top and changed it on the spot.
Each person one, no sharing!
I told him that I will be bringing him to a "special place" for a while so if he doesn't want to shop anymore then I shall bring him over now!
He was very curious throughout and kept asking where am I bringing him to! Haha at first he thought I will be bringing him for a spa or yoga session! :p
Walked and walked... the more puzzled he gets coz the hotel is kinda out of the way. Finally, brought him to the hotel lobby and from there he knew it was a staycation! Gave him the excess card and ask him to make a guess which is our room by scanning the card.
He only managed to guess the right one after scanning a few wrong doors haha!
He looked very surprised from his expression and immediately selfie of himself hahahaha!! Happy right?
Oh well.... this is just the beginning! More to come! :)
We're left with about an hour and a half to dinner time so soaking in the bathtub is the best choice coz I knew we won't get to enjoy the luxury at night when the guys come over.
Must make full use of the facilities! I paid for it!
Him washing & preparing the bathtub haha!
I'm kinda skeptical to use the bathtub in the hotel coz I might not know what the previous tender does with it but I make an exception this time round coz it's sucha pity if I don't soak in this kind of hot weather.
I like it here coz this place is enclosed and it's very privacy. Can watch TV through the transparents glass at the same time too!
Best weather to soak in the bathtub!
Frankly speaking, this was actually the first time ever in our 11th years soaking in a bathtub together hahahaha! Coz I mentioned before, I'm skeptical to use.
It was nice doing nothing in the afternoon but soaking in a warm water. That's life! :)
It was about time to wash up and head for dinner.
The evening view. Like a relax only! Love this pic!
The other 2nd surprise was.... surprise appearance of the cliques! I invited them over to celebrate his birthday and all damn ON one. Haha it was so hilarious as when we're still searching for the place, we saw Anthony taking the escalator up when we will heading down and bee shouted, "Eh! Anthony leh!" Both of us were stunned and don't know to react so I said, "Eh! Hello! Byebye!". HAHAHA! Anthony told us that he was around this area for a haircut.
I booked at table at Demand & Supply at 7pm and I told him they can only hold up our reservation for a 10min grace period so we gotta get there by 7.10pm latest or else it will be cancelled.
It was already 7.10pm as "we" were still searching the exact location anxiously. Actually only him anxious la coz I knew the cliques were already seated inside waiting to surprise him so inside my heart very relax but must act one sense of urgency with him HAHA!
I doesn't want him to see them coz they texted me that their table were very obvious from the entrance so as when we almost reached (about 10 steps away), I told him something went into my eyes "Faster help me blow!" as we walked towards there.
And when he was unknowingly standing beside the table, I said my eyes okay liao and when he turned his head around, everyone shouted "SURPRISE!!" Hahahaha! He was shocked and never see it coming.
Yeah! Mission completed & successful! =D
We quickly placed our orders coz everyone were hungry except me. Shoudn't have ate the XXXL Friend Chicken earlier on :(
I wasn't really hungry so I ordered the "Tester" portion where the rest ordered the "Full" portion.
When my plate came, the Tester portion was really pathetic hence, my expression -.-" LOL!
What is this??!! A bowl of soup or what!!?? That's my "Tester" Prawn Aglio. So pathetic!
Thanks girls! For giving me suggestions and helping me plan!
And not forgettingly, the guys!
After dinner, I purposely asked them if they would like to join us to the hotel and they kindly rejected us giving excuses that they need to go home earlier coz they need to wake up very early the next day. But initially, they brought along alcohol and snacks for the 3rd surprise in the hotel room!
So we part after saying goodbye and left.
He doesn't want to waste the hotel stay, so we decided to get some drinks from the nearby NTUC to chill in the room while the rest quickly went to collect the pre-order Cedele Truffle Chocolate cake for me.
On the way back, he told me how nice if they can join us coz it would be more fun hanging out together at the pool area. I said "Ya lor, what a pity" but inside my heart I was secretly smiling! Your dream will be granted soon la! =D
Got back to a little surprise, the staff placed this cookies on the bed. So thoughtful of them :)
This is what I called "Service"!
Selfie with the banner :)
Received a msg from the cliques that they're now outside our room waiting for my "Good to go" before they ring the bell! I told them to keep low & quiet coz the area wasn't sound proof so we're able to hear the sound from inside Haha!
So this is him half naked! Took this before the ring bell! Told him to open, might be the staff.
SURPRISE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
And another video that they took from outside! Damn funny!!!!! All damn quiet until I can't hear a sound from inside.
Half naked!!!! Trying hard to cover himself hahahaha!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEE!!!!
Hahaha! HALF NAKED!!
So did your dream come true? The more the merries right? LOL!
Purposely order this cake from Cedele coz I know he likes this kind of chocolcate cake texture. Melt in the mouth kind. Although it's slightly more expensive it's still worth it coz everyone likes it and even went for a 2nd slice :)
First time no leftover cake! Bee ate the very last slice the next morning haha!
Making a wish.......
With his gay club hahaha!
And the pretty girlssss hahaha! xp
A candid shot of us before my phone dropped from the monopod :(
Nowadays dropped like no kick already LOL. Used less than a year only!
2 5 T H old man!
Love & Hate relationship. LOL!
But I still love you no matter what, silly boy.
HAHAHA! Seriously don't ask! I don't know either =D
Thanks for bringing the champagne over!
We went to the swimming side to chill and the birthday boy got a hard time opening the champagne haha!
Opps! Looks wrong haha!
Cheer~~!!
This rocky chair is so comfortable!
No matter where we go, we will always be side by side.
I love you :)
Hahaha doing silly stunts together! That's what girlfriends are for!
The backdrop nice hor?
Sucha romantic night :) Enjoying the breeze...
Kayse opening the 2nd bottle LOL!
What's up bitch?
Guess which is mine? LOL
I take one.. nice right? hehe!
Chatting and chilling out.. So relaxing!
And then back to our room.
Continue Part 2... Gambling hahaha! They even brought cards over to entertain themselves:)
Aiseh!! 1st game only!
I think Fiona is getting high hahahaha!
Mandatory shot of the staircase hahaha! Don't waste ah!
It was pretty late already and the guys went off. Took a quick shower and when I was just showing him the pictures taken that day, within 20 seconds later, he fell asleep! The pose damn funny! Poor boy. Must be very shagged after a long day at work and he didn't catch much beauty sleep on the previous night.
Good night sweetie :)
***
28th September 2014
Automatically woke up the next morning, packed our stuff & showered before checking out slightly earlier for Breakfast.
Our bloated faces haha!
The hotel gave us 2 complimentary coupons for Breakfast. We were given 2 options to choose from:
1. Traditional Style that comes with Toast Bread, Coffee & Hard boil eggs for Free (till 10am)
2. Top-up additional $7 per pax for Western Style Brunch at Freshly Baked (till 11am).
By then, the time has already passed 10am so we went for the Brunch instead. Anyway, I'm craving for some scrambled eggs & bacons so just nice lah!
Coffee was served. We need coffee to kick-start our day! Oh yah! We even won an umbrella from the hotel spinning lucky draw haha!
I chose the Set that includes Scrambled eggs & bacons. They're very generous with the bacons! And he chose the one with the Smoked Salmon which I ate most of it hehe =p
He purposely chose that Set coz he knew I love Smoked Salmon and I don't mind having both!
Can't stand his mustache! Arghh~ I told him to shave it on Friday night but he was too tired he totally forgotten about it. Makes him looked shagged and like an old man! Really acted like one now though! =p
#nomakeupday
Went straight home to get some rest before heading out at night again! We had an enjoyable stay at Lloyd's Inn! Even Bee kept raving how much he loved that stay, everything was so comfort and cozy!
***
Night time #ootd for his birthday dinner.
We went out earlier to Dempsey for his soccer match (Yah again!) while I waited 3 hours for him in the car! My portable charger was running low so I tried to save my phone battery for the evening. So I basically did nothing in that 3 freaking hours! =.="
His match ended at 7pm so I went to changed my evening outfit 15min before the match ends and waited for him in the car.
My handsome birthday boy :)
I was SO SO SO furious with myself at this point!! Initially, my plan was to bring him to "Dozo restaurant" for a 7-course Japanese style dinner. I made my reservation at least 3 weeks before. Everything was fine except that I didn't get the updated location right!
We spent 45 min searching for the location stated by "HungryGoWhere" at "Valley Shopping Centre" so I assumed it was at Clark Quay. Bee wasn't sure where the exact location is so I searched through GPS and found out that it wasn't around Clark Quay area. Eventually, we missed a few turns and got to U-turn back and who knows the shopping mall was somewhere we drove passed before without realizing coz it doesn't looked like a decent shopping centre to us at all. Seems like they're under construction, it was dark, the light was dim, even the carpark was for Season parking? Are you kidding me? Everything doesn't make sense so I called the restaurant to inform that we will be late as we're still searching for the carpark and asked where is the nearest carpark and all they replied, "We're not sure" WOW! What a useful answer yea -.-
Anyway, long story cut short.
We finally found the "Carpark" to park the car and that didn't make any sense even more coz the carpark wasn't occupied and there were still so so so many lot available. Just looked weird and feels very ulu. (Should have took a photo) So anyway, we took the lift to Level 1 coz there isn't Level 1 button for us to push so we thought before from Level 1, we can find our way to L2. Walked here walked there, up and down, searching high and low for the stupid Level 2 until I got so fed up I called the restaurant again to ask the exact location and asked if it's at Valley Shopping Centre.
God knows the staff told me they had already re-located their newly opened restaurant to Orchard Central (which we drove pass just now!). I was tired, hungry and pissed off! Worst still, my intention is to bring him out for a good meal but he ended up "suffering" with me. So I told the staff to cancel my reservation coz I'm not gonna bloody drive back to Orchard anymore. I actually told them it was bee's birthday so they could prepared a surprise cake for him but my plan failed :( So upset & angry at the same time.
And you know what?
In the end, we decided to drive back to Dempsey for dinner at P.S Cafe! LOL!
Seriously!? Wasted an hour and a half and came back to the same location. Waste petrol only!
He said it's alright coz P.S cafe has always been our favourite cafe till date so he don't mind celebrating his birthday dinner there again. Think of it, this will be the 3rd time celebrating his birthday here! HAHA!
Got my mood back after awhile and his words makes me feel better.
Truffle fries! WOOHOOO!
After trying their Prawn Aglio Olio that time, I'm hooked to it! YUMMY!
His all-time favourite dish!
I hoped you had a great time bee! Sorry that I couldn't bring you to Dozo Restaurant which we're supposed to dine-in that night. I will make up for you again ok! :)
After dinner, we went back to his place to relax and 30min before 12am to his officially hatch date, Arian called him to check if he's at home. So we went down to meet him and he got Bee a shaver as a birthday gift. So sweet of him!
Chatted for awhile before sending me home and I told Bee to wait for me awhile and quickly went up to get the homemade Salted Caramel Cheesecake that I baked on Saturday morning before heading off to Somerest to check-in.
Sang birthday song to him haha! I can't sing for life lah!
Hope you like it!!! First time baking Caramel Cheesecake and I'm so glad it tasted good with the Caramel Sauce hehe!
And I also did a "birthday banner" for the cake.
25th old already hahaha! Offically mid-20s!
Brought my monopod to take selfie! HAHA!
After blowing the cake, he asked me if I brought a knife or fork down or not. Opps! Was in a hurry totally forgotten about it! He said Nevermind, he ended up using the banner stick to cut & eat the cheesecake on the spot! HAHAHAHA!
Busy eating don't want look at my camera already!
He kept telling me it's damn nice... Don't know got bluff me or not LOL!
It tasted even better with the Salted Caramel Sauce! Talking about the sauce, it took me 2 times before I managed to make a decent version. The 1st attempt was badly burnt! I can never master making caramel sauce, always fail one! Gotta keep practicing!
The funniest thing is...... I apply leave on his birthday but he didn't. Machiam like my birthday like that HAHAHA! He said his uncle went overseas so not even manpower and so sad he couldn't have dinner with his family coz he got class on his actual date :( He said cannot miss this lesson coz last lesson before exam, got important tips!
So I waited for him at home to end his class and pick me to his place. His mom made him birthday mee-sua and becuz got him, I get to eat a bowl as well :)
Another cake session with his family and also the last birthday cake for the year!
*cake over dozed*
Love you!
I didn't get him anything this year coz I wanted him to pick for himself but a month ago, I happens to passby Marc Jacobs having SALES so I went in and anyhow bought a bag for him at a 50% off. Not sure whether he will like it or not but never mind lah, since buy already just give him :)
I also did him a homemade birthday card which consolidated the past birthdays together over the past 11 years!
Do so many things for you, touched or not? Hahahaha! I hoped you had a blast 25th!
I love you bee. I wanna spend every years birthday with you and may your dreams come true!






























































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment