Wednesday, October 08, 2014

131st Monthsary

4 October 2014
 
Exactly 1 more month to our big 11th Years!! Can't imagine how time flies! Simply can't wait for the day to arrive :)
 
No big celebration today except staying home baking some cookies while he started on his revision for his upcoming exams.
 
"There might be tough time, but somehow we held each other up and got through it together".
 
Love you Bee!
 
 
We bought a whole black pepper roasted chicken home for lunch! Reminiscing the schooling days where we always went compass point to buy a whole chicken whenever there's promotion and enjoy it under my block or in my living room. Haha those days very easily contented! I do miss schooling days with him, can see each other in school and doing everything together :)
 
But now, we were both working hard for a better future together so I'm happy too. We are now another step closer to our goals! FIGHTING!!
 
 
So yummy & shiok!!
 
 
Baked him some Butter Peanut Cookies while he revised. I can't help him much on his studies but I do hoped that baking him something he likes will makes him happier and help him de-stress for awhile.

Not too bad despite my 1st attempt he said it's damn nice & chewy :) Got butter peanut taste!
 

 
Initially, our plan that night was travelling down to PS for llaollao yogurt ice cream (which he thought already opened) before heading back to Nex to catch our movie (Annabelle!). Who knows when we got there, the newly branch at PS haven't opened yet so we ended up at another dessert shop located at the basement -.-
 
Was craving so badly for llaollao you know! We figured it out that there were not much time left to go other branches so this was our substitute!
 
My mango snow ice cream haha!
 


 
***
 
6 October 2014 - Public Holiday
 
Instead of staying home to do his revision, he brought me out for Brunch at FIX! hehe! He said he didn't want to waste the PH staying home so we spent a few hours outside.
 
Took a train to TPY and walked 10min to this cafe under the hot scorching sun PSI 140 so high somemore! Yelling for air-con! We were sweating as we were searching and finally when we got there, my heart nearly sank! OMG It's an outdoor cafe concept! I was so looking forward to enjoy the air con you know! :(
 
The place was already crowded by the time we arrived. Managed to get a table outside (no fan). So hot I almost melted under the sun!
 
I randomly ordered their Brunch set coz I was so hot and lazy to browse through their menu already.
 
My food came first.
 
 
Soy Chicken Wings. Not bad. Tasted like 4 fingers chicken.
 
 
And his Tikka Chicken wrap. He told me I will regret not ordering this but whatever lah, the humid weather spoiled my appetite. I just need to go somewhere that has air-conditioner!
 
 
The chips that comes with the set he ordered.
 
 
Overall, the food was just average. Bill was around $30 if I'm not wrong. Definitely won't come back again!
 
 
I was fanning myself so much and kept complaining so HOT, he stared deadly at me and said "One more time and you're gonna change seat with me ah!"
 
HAHAHAHA! I burst out of laughter coz I was seated under the shelter but he was seated directly under the sun! So I can't complain if he didn't!
 
It was so humid until I can't even enjoy my food :(
 
 
Thank you for bringing me out for Brunch! I know this period might be tough but hang on okay! It will be over very soon and next will be our 11th year celebration and Bali trip in December! JIAYOU!!!!
 

I'm so happy I found this Marc Jacobs Remarkable concealer in YOUNG shade! This 2 shades (Young & Alive) is suitable for Asian skin so forever no stock one! I don't know how mnay countless times I visited Sephora to checkout the stock. Waited for more than 1 month for the new stock Yah!
 
And also, he bought me the bag I always wanted from Rebecca Minkoff in Navy colour! Intended to only give me on our 11th Anniversary next month! Thank you bee!!! Love it so much :)
 


No comments: