Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Riders Cafe for Teabreak

Last weekend...

Finally meeting Bee after few days of not meeting coz his classes are now scheduled on every Mon to Wed for this sem. Which means we only get to see each other from Thurs onwards :( Luckily the technology is so high tech right now, at least we still get to "see each other" through LINE apps before bedtime every night hehe. Felt so much closer to one another! Miss the days where we get to meet on Mon and eat his mom's home cooked food at his place.

***

He brought me to this korean resturant called "Mannstory" on Friday night before our movie at Nex. I knew this place has been operating there for years but I never once thought of stepping inside or take a look at their menu.


What I love about this place coz the side dishes were free-flow! Enjoying it while waiting for our main :)
It's my first time here and I don't know what to order so he just ordered dishes that he ate with his friends the other day. This is a portion for one. Chicken Hot Plate! Not bad, I quite like it :)
Ginseng Soup. I only had a mouthful, don't really like this dish. So he got no choice but to finish all up hahaha! He said sometimes he felt like a rubbish bin, eating my leftover LOL!
Eh don't like that say leh! xD
This Kimchi Pancake only came when we were almost done with our main. By then we already half full!
Quite enjoyed this meal with him. We hardly have korean food except for korean bbq!
When Innisfree to get his 3-in-1 cream before heading dwon to Nex to catch, Expendables! Both of us really enjoyed the show :)
***
16th August 2014
Saturday saw us heading to Riders Cafe for desserts!
Came back to try their Chocolate Devil Cake which we didn't get to eat on our previous trip coz too full after our brunch. Unfortunately, the cake doesn't make up to our expectation, the one we had at PS. cafe is still the best!
And sad to say, we were disappointed with their Truffle Fries as well. One of the worst we had eaten.

Enjoying the view & the horses hehe.. I think we came at the right timing this time, really nice weather :)
It wasn't too humid like our previous time, we were sweating as we were eating!
Saw this lazy cat. Like a relax only....

Hahaha he just can't stop touching!
Hey wads up yo!?


#ootd love my casual wear! Mad comfort :)
Had some time to spare we went out and took some photos..... I had to bring my monopod out to play!
You made me smile for no reason :)
Weird or not, I couldn't get angry with him for too long. #lovehaterelationship



Hahaha last warning ah! Actually I made him do this =p
Hahaha pattern more than badminton sia! Told you liao.. how to get angry with him?!

He's sucha a happy pie to me =D


Love this!




Okay one last one before driving off to his family's factory at Sungei Kadut Loop. Super damn fast!
Every year we look forward to this! Roasted Pig!!!

He is shameless of asking for the biggest slice of the roasted skin! Wahahaha Love it!

No comments: