22 August 2014 - Friday
Woohoo weekends is here again!
Went to meet Bee's poly classmates last Friday over dinner for the first time. They were kind to invite me to join them hehe!
Got myself a pair of black pointed heel from Heatwave while waiting for him to pick me up as I couldn't stand my current h&m heel anymore coz the sole had came off and it kept stuck on my feet when I walked. Threw it away the moment I bought the new pair haha! Super love my new heel, no regret coz it's so comfort :)
It was dress down Friday!
I forgot the name of the restaurant we went but we were blown away by the 2 level concept. Never knew this place even exist until that night. We will definitely come back here to chill!
Decided to order 3 mains & 2 sides to share among the 6 of us!
It's a pity, the pasta is way overcooked.
Fried mushroom!
We also ordered 4 litre of Beer. 4 of them drank until damn bloated. I couldn't drink coz I need to drive.
It happens to be one of his friend (Wenqi)'s Birthday so we took out the cake the girls bought earlier on while she went toilet.
Surprised her when she came back. hahahaha!
Dam shy hahahaha! Kept covering her face.
Happy Birthday Wenqi! Nice meeting you :)
New friends I met :)
Shilin, Wenqi & Joanna (hope I don't remember wrongly haha!
And the group of us :)
Now I know why Bee kept telling me that this clique of friends were very very noisy coz they really talked & laughed very loudly like nobody business hahaha.. Don't see Joanna so petite but she's the loudest among us and there are many times where other tables kept staring at us like we were some aliens. Glad we all clicked well and hope there will be more chances like that hanging out together in the future :)
***
23rd August 2014
Meet up with the 2 boys for Mootaka @ Tomyum kungfu! It was our first time trying it. There were a Q when we reached so we waited for awhile before we got a table of 4. Luckily we sat outside coz it's so hot!
Helloooo!!! Catching up with one another :)
Fried Kang Kong which every table ordered.
This meet up was mainly coz of celebrating Arian's Birthday! We try to make it a point to celebrate one another's birthday among us.
I forsee we will be meeting again next month very soon coz....
Next month will be yours, Bee! So excited coz I had already planned something for him on that day. It's a pity we couldn't celebrate his actual date (29th, Mon) coz of school so I told him I will booked him on 27th & 28th instead.
To him, Birthday might be just a Birthday to him. But to me, I want him to have the best & to be happy on his every year's birthday!
So after dinner, we brought them to Wimbly Lu for desserts and got him a slice of chocolate cheese cake with a candle on it to blow and make a wish!
Happy 25th Boss! May you bless with happiness and everything runs smoothly for you :)
Solo one with the birthday boy!
We knew each other since we were 13 and now slowly one by one everyone of us is turning 25th this year! Cheers to our 12 years of friendships and many more years to come :)
After that we zoomed off to Nex for our movie, Lucy! He fell asleep halfway >:( Waste my money only! He blamed the movie for being too draggy and bored haha! I don't blame him also coz he has been up earlier than anybody else on Saturday morning since 4am for work. Endurance bee! 2 more years to go only!
An update of our BTO as of 23 August 2014! Woohooo!! I see Level 4 now!!! 2016 faster come!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment