8th August 2014
Catch Ninja Turtle on Friday night! Surprisingly, I pretty much enjoyed the show :)
This were us before movie :)
This year's National Day doesn't feels like a Public Holiday to me coz it falls on a Saturday. My company didn't give us off-in-lieu like what my ex company did >:(
I really miss the days in LTA, ex colleagues, benefits, welfare and the 14-days annual leave which can be bought forward. Too bad my current company doesn't have this practice and worst still, still gotten apply own annual leave to go for check-up. No time off one! Nehnehpok!
I really miss the days in LTA, ex colleagues, benefits, welfare and the 14-days annual leave which can be bought forward. Too bad my current company doesn't have this practice and worst still, still gotten apply own annual leave to go for check-up. No time off one! Nehnehpok!
It was also Bee's youngest bro birthday so like any other year, they held a celebration at their house to celebrate the birthday boy's & the nation's birthday!
This was our 11th years celebrating the nation's birthday together hehe.. To more years to come...
This was our 11th years celebrating the nation's birthday together hehe.. To more years to come...
Totally regretted not joining my colleagues who gone back office just to see the fireworks coz heard that this year will be the last year they held it at the floating platform, from next year onwards will be at the new National Stadium.
My colleagues sent us some photos she took. Such a spectacular views from Level 27 of our office Boardroom!
My colleagues sent us some photos she took. Such a spectacular views from Level 27 of our office Boardroom!
He made this rubber band for me. Haha! Heard this is the trend thing now so everyone will wear one. Super got patient ah this guy here! I love it! He taught me how to make somemore hahahahaha =D Thank you!!!
After dinner, we went to the newly opened outlet, Wimbly Lu for ice cream waffles!
We didn't want to end the night so early so we went Frenzie Bar for some drink since I had been wanting to try their Chicken wings for the longest time now finally he brought me there to try it out!
All we do is EATTTT!
All we do is EATTTT!
OMG it was sizzling when served and so yummy!!! Love it! I only drank a bottle of mild beer but I was so sleepy after that hahaha... For the first time ever, I knocked out earlier than him. I didn't even know he went to off the light coz it was so nice to sleep after a drink. Anyway, I can't hold my liquor very well also la coz I got very weak stomach. If I drink too fast or a little bit more, you see how I become Singapore Merlion and my face turned red very easily even just a few sips!
Sunday was spent travelling from the East to the West! He had soccer match at (of-all-place) "Pioneer"! We settled lunch at Pastamania before going back his place to nua and packed his stuff to bring for his match.
So since I was near Cheryll's place, I jio her go jogging at the same stadium haha.. I almost died completing the 3.3km run! Woke up feeling aching all over the place the very next morning :(
Went back her place to take a quite shower before I came back stadium to wait for him.
So since I was near Cheryll's place, I jio her go jogging at the same stadium haha.. I almost died completing the 3.3km run! Woke up feeling aching all over the place the very next morning :(
Went back her place to take a quite shower before I came back stadium to wait for him.
Best part is, when I came there at 7.30pm, his match haven't even started!! WTH I knew I've to wait for another 2 hrs ish before we could go for dinner.
Luckily I don't need to wait for too long coz I went to meet Fiona at Westgate to get cheryll's birthday gift before taking the train back to Pioneer and just nice by the time I reached there the match has just ended. So I waited outside for him to shower and off for our dinner.
Luckily I don't need to wait for too long coz I went to meet Fiona at Westgate to get cheryll's birthday gift before taking the train back to Pioneer and just nice by the time I reached there the match has just ended. So I waited outside for him to shower and off for our dinner.
And this was my award for the night for being sucha lovely girlfriend who willingly to travel round the whole Sg just to be with him hahahaha!
We went Ming Fa Fishball Noodle at Thomson. We drove round & round looking for carpark lots and finally managed to find one across the road. He helped me ask for more Pork Lard! OMG my favourite sia!!! Really enjoyed the dinner with him though it was a simple one but we knew we enjoyed each other company and we laughed alot whenever we're together =)
We went Ming Fa Fishball Noodle at Thomson. We drove round & round looking for carpark lots and finally managed to find one across the road. He helped me ask for more Pork Lard! OMG my favourite sia!!! Really enjoyed the dinner with him though it was a simple one but we knew we enjoyed each other company and we laughed alot whenever we're together =)












No comments:
Post a Comment