15 March 2014
Wore my new denim dress out today! Didn't take #ootd though. So eager to wear my new watch but haven't adjust the length yet.
The weather was a killer! I was sweating like crazy! Luckily I got all the ingredients ready at his place ;)
I've been wanting to try bake this cake after we had it during our recent BKK trip, I told Bee we got to try baking this and finally, we managed to squeeze in some time this week!
This cake is definitely gotta be one of the most chocolatey cake I baked till date coz it involves all kind of Chocolate. Haha!
It's funny seeing someone tough like him actually loves baking just like I do!
I secretly think he enjoys eating more! LOL!
"A guy who enjoys baking with his gf is what I call A Real Man :)"
I started preparing the batter first while waiting for him to come back from work with our lunch, Sashimi Sushi!
Our end product after 3 hours in the kitchen! It's so photogenic it doesn't need any filter at all!
Hershey Chocolate Cake with butter peanut in the middle. Chocolate frosting w Butter Peanut M&M and Kit Kat at the side! Woohooooo!
Super happy with it! It was a success!
I love being in the kitchen with him, fixing something for each other and teasing one another with all kinds of nonsense :) That makes us a couple! ;)

Sucha pretty cake is worth a whorecam!
He can't wait to cut the cake and eat it! The cake was super moist and rich. Super chocolatey as expected! He loves his cake to be very rich!
He's very skillful in cutting the cake nicely haha!
He's very skillful in cutting the cake nicely haha!
xx
By this time it was half gone hahaha! I brought some home to share & intend to bring some for my colleagues to QC tmr LOL!
We missed our reservation for Korean bbq at 6pm coz by the time we finished our baking session it was already 5 plus. So we went Nex for Sushi Tei instead. Yumyum! Super satisfied dinner!
And then rush to AMK Hub to catch "Need for Speed" We both agreed, Worth watching!
Got home and he ate 1 more big slice! Wahahaha! He told me he had been craving for it since dinner time.
That's how I spent my simple Satur-date with him. I love days like that! Just the two of us doing random thing together :)











No comments:
Post a Comment