Friday, March 14, 2014

Japan, Hokkaido (Day 4)


11th December 2013
It's finally snowing on Day 4!
Woke up to see snowing outside our balcony! I screamed at Bee while he was taking his hot shower, he thought what happened and ran out to me. I told him it's finally snowing!!!!! I'm so afraid it won't snow during our trip.
OMG!!! Both of us jumped out with Joy wearing just our pyjamas, super cold hahaha!
It was so beauitful and felt like a fairytale!!
At first I thought my eyes were playing treats on me coz I saw snowflakes on the edge and then to my suprised, it was actually snowing!!! I guess it was already snowing in the middle of the night. No wonder it was so cold on the previous night when 3 of us were running our life back to our resort!


 photo 20131211_070101_zps2dfa94b7.jpg
It was an amazing feeling witnessing this kind of view together with your other half :)
Don't know why but I felt peace at that very moment hahaha! *drama queen*
 photo IMG_6948_zps34baea99.jpg

 photo IMG_6949_zps59face19.jpg
Continued our shower and then came out of our balcony again to take photos!
This kind of opportunity cannot miss!!!
 photo 20131211_070213_zpse743d4c7.jpg

 photo 20131210_153808_zpsc118d432.jpg

 photo 20131210_153745_zps52206d2f.jpg

Bryon came in our room and took this for us :)
 photo IMG_6941_zps5371e5c6.jpg

 photo IMG_6960_zps5658ab44.jpg
Rushed off for our breakfast, ate damn quickly just to make sure we have some time to feel the snow outside before our skiing session! I hope it won't stop snowing!! I love snow!!
 photo IMG_6954_zps089757f2.jpg
Can you see it's snowing here!!??
 photo IMG_6958_zps52577449.jpg
Went to change into our skiing outfit in the resort's fitting room, I hate wearing those gears coz it's so thick and very uncomfortable to walk in! Especially the skiing boot, it's so hard to wear them on, don't said walk in it la! All of us walked like a penguin coz it's so heavy & hard to walk! Felt like a retard!

Bryon looking like a pro all ready to ski! Go go go!!
 photo IMG_6967_zps4fb3d07f.jpg
Full force hahahaha!
 photo CIMG8559_zpsf92b47e1.jpg
Can't wait already coz it was snowing when we were about to go for skiing!
 photo IMG_6969_zps231fc153.jpg

Everyone here except for my mom whose hiding somewhere coz she's cold haha!
 photo IMG_6970_zps8e98a32b.jpg

I really loved all photos taken on that day :)

Snowing while skiing is a bonus!

 photo IMG_6973_zps791336f4.jpg

Let me repeat - It's snowing!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! =D
 photo IMG_6974_zps2960b339.jpg

 photo IMG_6977_zpsc44af696.jpg

Started snowing heavily when we were walking up the mountain with our boots on! -.-

We had a hard time climbing up the hill coz it was so damn hard to walk in that boot seriously!

Those who went skiing before will know what I meant!!! Bee & I ended up with some bruises around the leg on the very next day which caused by the tighten of the boots :(

I don't know how those professional can walked so freely on them??
 photo PicsArt_1386730452201_zps1ef8c11d.jpg

Act yi ge only! HAHAHA!
 photo PicsArt_1386729821272_zpsb0e59e7d.jpg

I looked like a kuku when that stupid beanie provided by the resort >:(

I should have wore my own beanie!! But don't care already ah, it's so cold I just wanna cover my ears!
 photo PicsArt_1386730328657_zps8b454720.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386730299605_zps711d2a56.jpg

 photo IMG_6978_zpscf8a5df3.jpg

 photo CIMG8566_zps1cb7965f.jpg

 photo CIMG8568_zps9634fa00.jpg

The coach giving us 30min on practising before we go free & easy for an hour.
 photo CIMG8596_zps6f427233.jpg

 photo CIMG8604_zpsb5d87cbd.jpg

It's snowing on top of the mountain woohoo! The feeling is damn shiok man!
 photo IMG_6981_zps9261e54c.jpg

 photo CIMG8612_zpsad56041c.jpg

 photo CIMG8618_zpsc774268d.jpg

Marking off one of his achievement from his bucket list which is laying on the snow and doing star shape hahaha! Haha look at his happy face :)
 photo IMG_6985_zps963f7e72.jpg

 photo IMG_6988_zps4f2e6ea2.jpg

 photo IMG_6990_zps993530e4.jpg

 photo IMG_6991_zps4593476c.jpg

 photo IMG_6993_zpsd2530880.jpg

 photo IMG_6995_zps47168125.jpg

 photo IMG_6999_zpscebdc2ca.jpg

 photo IMG_7003_zps5ec415e9.jpg

 photo IMG_7004_zpsc32508f7.jpg

 photo IMG_7007_zpsf3e185b6.jpg

I only skii down once coz it's so tiring to climb up the hill AGAIN. You know... the boot was so bulky, heavy and uneasy to walk on. I ended up taking them off and climb up the hill..

I spent the rest of my time taking photos of others instead hahaha!

Super shagged!!! My hands were nerved from taking my gloves off to take picture!
 photo IMG_7013_zpsde3840aa.jpg

 photo IMG_7015_zpsd78ca249.jpg

As you can tell... it's freezing!
 photo IMG_7020_zps87eb7e50.jpg

 photo IMG_7021_zpsfbe54133.jpg

 photo IMG_7022_zpsc10378e0.jpg

Shagged to the max!!!! All of us were so tiring after "skiing"! Mainly coz of the gears that drains our energy.

Returned the gears and went back our room to changed/bath/packed our luaggages and off we go to our next destination.

Lunch was another bbq session.

 Ehhh I really don't like bbq wearing coat on so we took off our coat but end of the day, we still smells like one and it's gross max!
 photo IMG_7031_zps903ecbc9.jpg

 photo IMG_7034_zps2c8a75bc.jpg

 photo IMG_7036_zpsf7e29362.jpg

After lunch, they brought us to our next destination (can't remember what's the place called!)

It's like a Zoo where we can feed the bears.
 photo IMG_7041_zpsac6821a4.jpg

 photo IMG_7043_zpsb98150b8.jpg

You cannot imagine how cold it was when the wind blows at us! Buay tahan!
 photo IMG_7044_zpsa8f11039.jpg

Cold until we cover our head! Hahaha!
 photo IMG_7049_zps216d1d0d.jpg

The bears looked hungry!
 photo IMG_7073_zpsda1324ef.jpg

 photo IMG_7065_zps19a1bf1b.jpg

 photo IMG_7079_zps74e806e1.jpg

Bee & I shared an ice-cream hehe! Shiok max!
 photo IMG_7081_zpsa7935e6b.jpg

 photo IMG_7090_zps80caed88.jpg

We also bought the local product from this place, "Horse cream" which is packed in a orange box. Heard many people raving about this cream, very good for the skin which can be applied on any parts of the body, we got tempted and bought 3 bottles :) Some even bought a bulk!

I've applied this cream on my face & neck and I pretty much like it coz it's very moisturized and smells nice too! I woke up feeling my skin very smooth and also not oily the next morning. Should have bought more!

Aunt got it for me as my birthday gift! This cream is selling at S$30 which is much cheaper compared to other places and they don't sell this product anywhere except in Hokkaido. So it's a must-buy item!
 photo IMG_7095_zps491459f6.jpg

 photo IMG_7096_zpsf32cb175.jpg

 photo IMG_7097_zpsd0b6cdee.jpg

We're at Lake Toya

Tony brought us for sightseeing at Lake Toya. We got bored after awhile when we boarded the boat.
 photo IMG_7101_zpseb4e5925.jpg

 photo IMG_7104_zps5a729745.jpg

 photo IMG_7105_zps3eeb3136.jpg

 photo IMG_7106_zps0794a735.jpg

 photo IMG_7107_zpsdf9fd3b5.jpg

 photo IMG_7108_zpsd7665388.jpg

 photo IMG_7109_zps06828366.jpg

I like this shot below :)
Got so much to tell from this photo itself.. Really happy to see both of them clicking very well despite the 12 years different! That's exactly 1 cycle!
 photo IMG_7111_zpse51e45c8.jpg

 photo IMG_7114_zps78f2c327.jpg

 photo IMG_7119_zps20d08691.jpg

 photo IMG_7121_zps06e5057c.jpg

It's so cold outside, we purposely chose the seats that was facing directly to the heater, Bee & Bryon fell asleep.

And the greatest joke was.... I fell asleep too.... and when I woke up seeing the both of two sleeping soundly, I took a photo of them and started teasing them when they woke up. But never had I knew that, I was secretly being frame by my aunt who took a photo of me sleeping with my mouth wide opened! -.-''

Laughed at people, never know ownself also kena! WTF WTH!!!

The guys started laughing at me for that bloody whole night!!!! Grrrrrrr~~
 photo IMG_7123_zps1f9c8163.jpg

 photo IMG_7128_zps9dff0cb2.jpg

 photo IMG_7131_zps017d5a27.jpg

 photo IMG_7134_zps3c3e4cbb.jpg

 photo IMG_7135_zps9d70f4ac.jpg

 photo IMG_20131226_124235_zpseb9330ee.jpg

 photo IMG_7148_zps4a80f09b.jpg

Lake Toya
 photo IMG_7151_zps8761f371.jpg

Moving into our resort for the night! We never knew, this could be the view from our balcony!

Our room is facing sea of Lake Toya! Can't imagine this view will be the first thing we see when we woke up in the morning!
 photo IMG_7155_zpsc0ca1ab9.jpg

(Own time own target)

Since there're still time left before dinner, we decided to explore around the area. Went 7-11 again and grab some stuffs!
 photo IMG_7174_zps2ec5c00f.jpg

 photo IMG_7175_zpscc0fea26.jpg

I really wish we're granted 1 night to have our own dinner in this kind of traditional sushi stall.
Always see this kind of stall in drama show hahaha!
 photo IMG_7177_zpse55d7484.jpg

Changed into our Yukata!!!!!

Act yi ge!
 photo IMG_7178_zps7373e05d.jpg

 photo 20131211_183559_zps367d3b1a.jpg

 photo IMG_7191_zps60483481.jpg

Wore this Yukata to our dinner buffet hahaa!

This was supposed to wear before you go for hotspring which means other than Yukata, you're not supposed to wear anything underneath. But we girls felt so insecured, afraid that our Yukata might dropped off (which is impossible la but do precaution better), we decided to wear our inner before putting on the Yukata.
 photo IMG_7211_zpsd87260fd.jpg

 photo IMG_7216_zpse4b9640d.jpg

 photo IMG_7229_zps72415158.jpg

 photo IMG_7230_zps5d175a3f.jpg

 photo IMG_7234_zps2117b61d.jpg

Hahahaha!
 photo IMG_7244_zps2548ebc9.jpg

 photo IMG_7250_zps5ee00a32.jpg

I like this photo :)
 photo IMG_7251_zpsbafc01f6.jpg

 photo IMG_7207_zps26b9a3c6.jpg

Sapporo Beer

 photo 20131211_174417-1_zps5dd7997f.jpg

We went for round 2 of Hotspring. This time we take shorter time to take off our clothes, not very shy to walk naked infront of each other already haha!

I do have to admit that after hotspring for 2 days, my skins felt extremely smooth & soft when I'm back in SG. Bee agreed with me :)

* I'll be finishing Day 5 & 6 (last night) of this Hokkaido trip on the next post. *

No comments: