Monday, March 10, 2014

Japan, Hokkaido (Day 2 & 3)

9th December 2013 - My 24th Birthday!
 
The day started out early, woke up very early every morning to have breakfast and then off we go!

A photo of my family of 4 :)

Thank you Mom & Dad for giving me sucha memorable 24th in Hokkaido. They paid for our tickets so we could enjoy ourselves =D I'm really blessed I get to travel overseas on her birthday and celebrate this special day.

Officially beginning our Hokkaido trip!!

 photo IMG_6226_zps405c26aa.jpg

 photo IMG_6227_zps127409eb.jpg

Breakfast was not too bad... A simple one :)

 photo IMG_6222_zpsd4180b3f.jpg

He must have his salad & coffee to kick start his day. I don't usually eat a lot in the morning coz it's too early for me to swallow down anything!

 photo IMG_6225_zps28f9a2bf.jpg

 photo IMG_6220_zps326997f9.jpg

Still early so we went out to take some photo! Finally able to take some daylight photo! I'm so excited!!

 photo IMG_6239_zpsed6819dd.jpg

 photo IMG_6228_zpsc6047687.jpg

 photo IMG_6233_zps271ba89f.jpg

 photo IMG_6241_zpsb4559c76.jpg

It's my birthday so I purposely wear a Red coat that I borrowed from my cousin Hahahaha!

 photo IMG_6250_zpsb2c59192.jpg

 photo IMG_6243_zpsaedeb748.jpg

 photo IMG_6252_zps6bb3806f.jpg

My mom is the most pro! So cold already still wear so little!

 photo IMG_6248_zps0ce8aebb.jpg

 photo IMG_6254_zps5288968a.jpg

 photo IMG_6259_zpsae25fded.jpg

 photo IMG_6245_zps19422500.jpg

Inside the coach, Bee knew I was taking photo of him from the window hahaha!

Imagining us traveling & staying in different hotel every single day. We eventually doesn't have to unpack our luggage at night since we will be moving around everyday.

 photo IMG_6263_zps683db130.jpg

 photo IMG_6276_zps32872f7f.jpg

 photo IMG_6278_zpsa7ef13a7.jpg

Arrived at Mitsui Outlet Park












They usually bring foreigner here to buy branded stuff, not very keen though... But I spent at least $100sg buying tons of facial masks/make up/facial product from one of the shop HAHA!

 photo IMG_6286_zps9c406f58.jpg

 photo IMG_6277_zpscea6b7bf.jpg

 photo IMG_6287_zpsf0848bcf.jpg

 photo IMG_6283_zps0aec1d7e.jpg

Was given an hour to shop, we ended up getting Ice cream to eat! Damn shiok man!

 photo IMG_6290_zps88fc5f01.jpg

I always like having Ice-cream in cold weather!

 photo IMG_6293_zps9cea1896.jpg

 photo IMG_6291_zps8fcced40.jpg

 photo IMG_6292_zpsec279b64.jpg

 photo IMG_6294_zps07ca0e09.jpg

 photo IMG_6295_zps8f7ac769.jpg

 photo IMG_6299_zpsda88e135.jpg

I had the Lavender flavor which is a MUST-TRY flavor whenever you're in Hokkaido :)
Damn nice!!!

Cannot find this flavour from anywhere except Hokkaido!

 photo IMG_6296_zps69b42570.jpg

 photo IMG_6317_zps1d96c5fa.jpg

 photo IMG_6318_zps014638ab.jpg

It wasn't snowing but there were snow left on the roadside. Was hopefully it will snow on my birthday but it didn't :(

Our Japan tourguide (Tony) who was a singaporean came here to work for more than 10 years as a tourguide. He knows how to speak Japanese. He told us it would most probably be snowing in the next few days! I can't wait to experience snow falling again!

 photo IMG_6321_zps4eb4a116.jpg

 photo IMG_6319_zps53bd79bc.jpg

 photo IMG_6315_zps6da888d0.jpg

Fish Market

 photo IMG_6322_zpsdf8eaaf0.jpg

 photo IMG_6331_zpsd0c1955f.jpg

 photo IMG_6332_zpsf9868459.jpg

 photo IMG_6329_zps4a911338.jpg

 photo IMG_6334_zpsb2514278.jpg

 photo IMG_6338_zps2da53017.jpg

 photo IMG_6328_zps06676702.jpg

Our very first Lunch of this trip!!!

I like this meal a lot :)

 photo IMG_6343_zps4e227278.jpg

 photo IMG_6346_zpsf5689314.jpg

Dad ordered this crab for us :)
YUMMY!!!

Not very cheap! I think about S$130 for just one?

 photo IMG_6348_zpsfa81875a.jpg

 photo IMG_6350_zps771e9a23.jpg

 photo IMG_6351_zps54f3e6c4.jpg

 photo IMG_6357_zps64a79fe2.jpg

 photo IMG_6359_zps96a77b9d.jpg

Bee cutting the crab for us for easy eating :)

 photo IMG_6368_zpsbe3ee9c7.jpg

 photo CIMG8401_zps81af9a67.jpg

 photo IMG_6369_zps40490637.jpg

Forgotten what's that fish called but it tasted so yummy & nice! (The fish my aunt was holding onto)

 photo IMG_6362_zpsaf5aeeb7.jpg

This silly boy acted like one hero only... So cold still can underdress hahaha! He refused to wear his coat on! YA YA PAYAYA ONLY!

 photo IMG_6374_zps6d0ba46f.jpg

Aunt & my mom :)

 photo IMG_6375_zpsed0222b0.jpg

 photo IMG_6384_zps5039caf6.jpg

Next stp - Otaru!

I quite like this place :)

 photo IMG_6390_zps65cfbcb2.jpg

Love this family group photo! All looks so happy :)

 photo IMG_6391_zps3d935cb2.jpg

 photo IMG_6397_zpsf46d9de7.jpg

 photo IMG_6400_zps13cb88f9.jpg

Coincidentally, we're in matching outfit hahaha!

 photo IMG_6389_zps022cd9ea.jpg

 photo IMG_6406_zps8055529e.jpg

 photo IMG_6403_zps6d610c22.jpg

 photo IMG_6407_zps1d5181b9.jpg

A group photo of our tour mates in this trip.

 photo IMG_6411_zpsa0638d53.jpg

 photo IMG_6412_zps502ad2be.jpg

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to build another snowman during this trip.

 photo IMG_6415_zps60d38a2a.jpg

 photo IMG_6413_zps55b696af.jpg

 photo IMG_6409_zps7ab57fcf.jpg

Can tell from his expression & body language.... it's freezing COLD!

 photo IMG_6428_zpsfd770ee0.jpg

Street of Otaru

 photo IMG_6426_zpsc2a2e616.jpg

I think this place will look nicer during the night time when lights up!

 photo IMG_6419_zpsea625d71.jpg

 photo IMG_6432_zpsed1bdcbf.jpg

 photo IMG_6420_zps7f52e446.jpg

Brought us to some magical place... Quite boring though..

 photo IMG_6455_zps9e180942.jpg

 photo IMG_6451_zps52f67ac5.jpg

Wahahahaha! Playing with snowballs!

 photo IMG_6458_zpsdf535e99.jpg

 photo IMG_6459_zps2ba59c72.jpg

 photo IMG_6463_zps22243d7d.jpg

I love throwing snowballs at him! Damn funny!

 photo IMG_6460_zpsc58853b2.jpg

We bought 2 alcohols from this shop. Selling so cheap as compared to SG!
Drank it while cutting birthday cake at night in our Hotel room hahaha..

 photo IMG_6479_zps512f226e.jpg

 photo IMG_6482_zpscb58daad.jpg

 photo IMG_6491_zpsdd83ddd9.jpg

Bought ice-cream again! I always made it a point to get at least 1 cone to eat!

Making use of my time in Hokkaido!

 photo IMG_6504_zps5735b5df.jpg

 photo CIMG8426_zps8fb64f27.jpg

 photo CIMG8429_zpsa61e2375.jpg

Brought snacks to munch along the way.... We're given about an hour to walk around..

 photo CIMG8430_zps3bc67710.jpg

 photo CIMG8436_zpsee5a6f92.jpg

 photo CIMG8438_zps19f6b44d.jpg

 photo CIMG8431_zps604dcadc.jpg

 photo CIMG8444_zps31fbb0a1.jpg

Bought a bag of snacks back!

 photo CIMG8446_zps96a26653.jpg

I really love the Lavender Ice cream cone! So damn nice!

 photo IMG_6510_zpsfc641827.jpg

Do what we do best.... EATING & TRYING FREE SAMPLE hahahaha!

 photo IMG_6494_zps3d7b2f15.jpg

 photo IMG_6503_zps4b407892.jpg

We bought a lot of rice cracker from this shop..

 photo IMG_6499_zpsc2a98152.jpg


 photo IMG_6512_zpse6cbee7a.jpg

 photo IMG_6513_zpsfca619a5.jpg

Chocolate Factory












We didn't buy anything from here coz tour guide told us not to get any if we're planning to get it as a souvenir coz he will be bringing us to buy this local snacks from another Wholesale place on the 2nd last day of this trip. 10% cheaper if I don't remember wrongly, which makes quite alot of diff!

 photo IMG_6521_zpsbe27b772.jpg

My red coat does matched the carpet hahaha!

 photo IMG_6517_zpsc869e516.jpg

 photo IMG_6526_zps29e52d1f.jpg

 photo IMG_6531_zpsfa3b8b89.jpg

 photo IMG_6527_zps871cb1bf.jpg

 photo IMG_6535_zpsdbd8faf5.jpg

 photo IMG_6545_zps9918b2da.jpg

Hahahaha pattern more than badminton!

Machiam like korean drama hor? LOL

 photo IMG_6546_zps3c5046ab.jpg

 photo IMG_6542_zpse75dcd49.jpg

 photo IMG_6550_zpscb355364.jpg

 photo IMG_6556_zpsc733b110.jpg

Dinner was BBQ buffet!

Though I don't really like bbq-ing wearing thick coat coz it stinks after that!

 photo IMG_6565_zps3de8d6e0.jpg

 photo IMG_6568_zpsb137ff3c.jpg

 photo IMG_6573_zpsff974d85.jpg

We finally went back Hotel to get some rest, showered and went 7-11! We love visiting 7-11 in different places coz they sells so many random things and we always spent at least 30 min inside choosing what to buy. I even bought my make up loots from 7-11!

 photo IMG_6589_zps0ca88a6c.jpg

 photo IMG_6609_zps109a0d27.jpg

 photo IMG_6576_zps50c1e8d7.jpg

 photo IMG_6577_zpscd3dd25b.jpg

 photo IMG_6589_zps0ca88a6c.jpg

 photo IMG_6595_zps5082d3d0.jpg

 photo IMG_6610_zpsbbaa0f5e.jpg

 photo IMG_6616_zps24d78ebd.jpg

 photo IMG_6624_zpsb82a71c1.jpg

 photo IMG_6628_zps7689b196.jpg

Went back hotel for cake session. Our tour guides were very nice, he knocked on our door and passed me a birthday cake, he actually went out to get me a cake! So nice of him :)

So I have 2 cakes this year :)

Chocokate cake from our tourguides and another cheesecake from my family :)
Got the cheesecake from Otaru which they claimed is the best cheesecake in Otaru.

Version: Not bad la.. Very light texture..
 
 photo IMG_6650_zpsd7ba525f.jpg

 photo IMG_6631_zps7c0a2f9d.jpg
 
 photo IMG_6634_zps7d38de9b.jpg

 photo IMG_6637_zpsc2b3f56b.jpg

 photo IMG_6636_zpsfb3556c4.jpg

 photo IMG_6638_zps363aa1a4.jpg

Blessed 24th!

 
***
 
 
10th December 2013
 
Woke up early for breakfast and then check out from our hotel. I really love the hotel we stayed at Tokyo Dome. Very cosy & comfortable :) Never really have a chance to explore around the area coz by the time we reached the hotel, it's already night time (everything is so dark) and we needs to set off to our next destination after our breakfast.
 
This is one of the disadvantage travelling with tour coz everyday is being scheduled, I still prefer travelling by ourselves (Free & Easy) so we can relax and appreciate the places we visits even better.
 
Maybe next time with Bee :) I would loved to visit Tokyo! But everything is so expensive in Japan leh!
 
xx
 
Half way through our journey, our coach bus broke down so we had to get off the bus and wait for another bus to pick us up.
 
We took this opportunity to snap as many photos as we could to prove that we're in winter country HAHAHA! Paid so much of coz must take the snow as the background ma!
 
But seriously, everywhere in Japan is worth taking!

 photo IMG_6674_zps85f41fb4.jpg

 photo IMG_6679_zpsb2309c1b.jpg

 photo IMG_6671_zps05521a86.jpg

 photo 20131210_105138_zps20bd411a.jpg

 photo 20131210_105329_zpsf26d9e66.jpg

 photo 20131210_105500_zps0fd393db.jpg

 photo IMG_6681_zps3daf4045.jpg

 photo IMG_6677_zps89c5b913.jpg

 photo IMG_6682_zpsf1805928.jpg

 photo IMG_6684_zpsd9e8ece3.jpg

 photo IMG_6694_zps5f7e01ba.jpg

 photo IMG_6706_zps898cb547.jpg

 photo IMG_6695_zpsb6697f26.jpg

 photo IMG_6700_zpsabe54a3d.jpg
 
Our first activity which is the Snow-mobile!!
 
Never try this before so I'm really excited.
 
 photo IMG_6715_zps097bb9e7.jpg

 photo IMG_6717_zps4c0b83c2.jpg

 photo IMG_6718_zpsb6b3d57f.jpg

 photo IMG_6716_zpsf91b9d46.jpg
 
You can opt not to join this activity if you're scare, all of us went except for my parents. My dad doesn't want to play so my mom followed him.
 
Can't remember the actual amount we paid, around S$150 for 2 pax?
 
 photo PicsArt_1386664749317_zpse8b3cc16.jpg

 photo IMG_6722_zps7b58faef.jpg
 
I like this shot I took for my mom. Got feel hor hahahaa..
 
 photo IMG_6731_zpseef6d910.jpg

 photo IMG_6727_zps72c804c5.jpg

 photo IMG_6720_zpsf122f191.jpg
 
 
Before we set off, there was a leader guiding us on how to use the motor buttons, going through the precautions etc. I didn't pay much attention to him coz Bee is the one who will be driving and all I do was just sit back and relax hahaha!

Bee asked me if I would like to take over the wheel, I said "No thanks!!"
It's always good to just be a passenger :)
 
 
 photo IMG_6726_zpsca1081f3.jpg
 
I must admit Bryon was a big boy now.. Sitting infront riding his mom this time! *thumbs up*
 
 photo IMG_6729_zps7d4a9314.jpg
 
 
I think I was the only person who wasn't afraid of dropping the camera coz the motor was moving at a fast speed. I took off my glove to take a better shot coz I can't feel the button to click as my gloves are too thick!
 
Taking risk to take those photos man!
 
 photo IMG_6746_zps793a7a23.jpg

 photo IMG_6750_zpsde50d2de.jpg
 
 
My fingers were nerved by the time I finished clicking to take the photos LOL!
 
 
 photo IMG_6756_zpse0803d3e.jpg
 
 
Everyone didn't dare to take out their camera except ME! Hahahaha! Somemore I'm the only person whose using DSLR!
 
Bee kept telling me to be careful and hold on him tightly before I fell off!

Eh hello! I got skills one okie!
 
 photo IMG_6757_zps18974974.jpg

 photo 20131210_124310_zps984b0880.jpg
 
 
We're on top of the mountain! This is really an experience riding the snow-mobile up the hill... We don't get to see this kind of magnificant views in SG.
 
I was admiring the view while happily snapping away hahahaha...
 
 
 photo PicsArt_1386664824801_zps141af3f8.jpg

 photo IMG_6758_zps04b3cb31.jpg

 photo IMG_6747_zps7b271e04.jpg
 
Took a break and the leader gave us each a cup of hot milo! OMG the feeling is so damn shiok man. Drinking hot milo on top of the mountain and in this kind of freezing weather!
 
#lifeisgood
 
 
 photo IMG_6765_zps7f895100.jpg

 photo IMG_6770_zps98140331.jpg

 photo IMG_6774_zps58b126dd.jpg

 photo IMG_6774_zps58b126dd.jpg

 photo IMG_6788_zps870b6cfc.jpg
 
Sucha magnificant view!!! I never regret coming up and paying the price!
 
 photo IMG_6789_zps3047a162.jpg

 photo IMG_6786_zpsf779981f.jpg

 photo IMG_6779_zpsacaef9cb.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1386664887090_zpsb17b0fc7.jpg

 photo IMG_6798_zps3e5db138.jpg

 photo IMG_6790_zpsf92f0383.jpg
 
My photo wasn't clear coz my len got into water as it was raining. COLDDD max~~~
 
 photo IMG_6799_zpsee45b812.jpg
 
A group of us who came along :)
 
 photo IMG_87298532930799_zps03bc155d.jpeg
 
What an experience!!
 
 photo IMG_6802_zps52eaf0e8.jpg
 
Ready for lunch! Famishing away~~
 
 photo IMG_6810_zpsac1653f1.jpg
 
 
After lunch, we check-in to our resort!!!! Fucking love this place man!!!
I screamed when I saw the view from our balcony!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Damn artistic man!!!!! I don't mind waking up to this view every morning hahahaha! If only my own house has got this view!
 
 photo IMG_6812_zpsb13a9731.jpg
 
We have got the best view!!!
 
 photo IMG_6817_zpse2f79616.jpg

 photo IMG_6815_zpsa2ba7040.jpg
 
This is another view from my aunt whose staying opposite us.. I still prefer our view though hehe!
 
 photo IMG_6820_zps46d0f9ea.jpg
 
The view at night!!!
 
 photo IMG_6823_zpsbebabf6d.jpg

Got Christmas feel or not? :)
 
 photo IMG_6827_zps7221b14f.jpg

 photo IMG_6825_zpsb0d69ed7.jpg
 
Cannot stop clicking away!!!
 
Okay one last photo before we went for our hotspring bath (own time own target)!!!
 
 photo IMG_6824_zpsefc9e5e0.jpg
 

It was super awkward at first coz we're supposed to be full-naked! Although I'm closed to my mom & aunt but being naked infront of each other is really damn weird hahaha!

We didn't dare to take off our clothes and waiting for each other to take off together and ran towards the hotspring pool! Hahaha but after awhile, we got used to it. Of coz we can't be rude and stare at each other la! Everyone seems normal inside the hotspring coz I think only us, singaporean felt weird about it hahaha!

We're supposed to only spend 15min into the hotspring pool but I can tell you man... I can't even spent 5min in it coz it's too steaming and burning hot until I buay tahan wanna get up already! I don't really appreciate the time spent in the pool coz I hate that kind of feeling, felt rather uncomfortable, I can feel my heart pumping very fast and my face turned red!

I couldn't wait for 15 min to pass so I could quickly get up and take a shower, I just don't like to be in a hot pool for too long (15min is good enough to kill me =.=) The most interesting part was sitting on a stove, naked while showering! Shampoo, Soap, Facial cleanser, conditioner are all from Shiseido! Sibei atas sia! Was happily using those product! Wahahaha!
 
--
 
So after our hotspring session, we met up with the man in the family and proceed for dinner! I think they got tired waiting for us to finish our hotspring coz we girls usually took a long time inside. Girls are girls ma...

SASHIMA BUFFET FEAST!!!
This is one of my most favourite dinner during this trip!!!
 
 
 photo IMG_6842_zpsce4fa51a.jpg
 
Free-flow sashimi feast!!!! Walau eh!!!!
 
 photo IMG_6841_zps0188be83.jpg
 
Woohoo and crabssss!!!!

(No make-up on coz too lazy to put them on already la)
 
 photo IMG_6846_zps06f821c0.jpg

 photo IMG_6850_zps068bc3d1.jpg
 
This place feels like TODAI! hahahaa =D
 
 photo IMG_6854_zps9e49fd6c.jpg

 photo IMG_6844_zpsd84f1280.jpg

 photo IMG_6843_zpsccd1347a.jpg
 
They even have chef BBQ-ing for us :)
 
 photo IMG_6851_zps1458025e.jpg
 
 photo IMG_6856_zps1a635e24.jpg

 photo IMG_6858_zps0fb56d1e.jpg

 photo IMG_6862_zps2daed9a2.jpg

 photo IMG_6864_zps24696ab4.jpg
 
There's a ice cream machine and bee took this opportunity to eat as much as he can!!!
 
Topping is free-flow as well... and guess what!? He squeezed the chocolate topping until it covers the whole ice cream until cannot see already! He loves the waffles & chocolate topping more than the vanilla ice cream!
 
 
 photo 20131210_194428_zps15b83759.jpg
 
Hahahaha!!! Every mouth he will said "WA SHIOK LEH!!" Hahahaha!
 
 photo 20131210_194630_zps190b9401.jpg

 photo IMG_6879_zps41eb889e.jpg

 photo IMG_6886_zpsa420af7b.jpg
 
We took a stroll out to explore the areas... And saw this really huge Christmas tree with lighting!
 
 photo IMG_6907_zpsb53f2562.jpg
 
There're really people staying in that house!
 
 photo IMG_6903_zps65cf2ae8.jpg

 photo IMG_6901_zps7006795f.jpg

 photo IMG_6910_zpsfcf86bb1.jpg

 photo IMG_6893_zps31eb5d0c.jpg

 photo 20131210_210933_zpsb4218978.jpg
 
Saw Tony aka our tourguide and took some photos with him. He's a nice guy :)
 
 photo IMG_6915_zps6072124a.jpg

 photo IMG_6929_zps964ab5c6.jpg

 photo IMG_6923_zps2f55fe29.jpg

 photo IMG_6911_zpsb80e1d2b.jpg
 
 
After that, Bee, Bryon & me wanted to visit the nearby 7-11. My folks didn't want to go coz it was raining. So 3 of us stormed all the way to the 7-11 which is outside the resort and I sweared that night was the most scariest night in my own life, freezing cold, so so winding until I cannot tahan! Even the umbrellas we borrowed from the lobby gave way while we're running our life to the 7-11! We felt that the wind is blowing us away!
 
WORST NIGHT EVERRRR~~~!
I don't wish to go through this ever again!!!
 
We managed to reached 7-11 in one piece.. hahahaha!
 
Got ourselves some snacks & coffee and we were all comtemplating whether to ask the local to drive us back to our resort or just continue running our life back to our resort. In the end, we ran back!!

 
 photo IMG_6934_zps4fea5769.jpg

However, the 3 of us thought that it was an experience together!! It was fun but damn scary man! Our night ended early to prepare ourselves for ice-skiing on the very next day :) Wee!


No comments: