Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Korean BBQ with the girls!

22 June 2013

Saturday was spent with my girlfriends for Korean BBQ!
So happy I could start biting at that point of time already, after a week on braces I could having bited!

Booked a table of 8 pax at United Square :)

 photo IMG_20130622_190148_zpsca71cae1.jpg

Woohooo! Let's dig!!

I had alot of bacons!

 photo IMG_20130623_002537_zps5f24f44d.jpg

 photo 20130622_193553_zps6f3bec67.jpg

 photo 20130622_193841_zps076883b0.jpg

 photo 20130622_193859_zps572b01f7.jpg

 photo 20130622_195234_zps53774aa7.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371969233395-1_zps950086ab.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371966744189_zpsf4dd2b2d.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371971285376_zps03076194.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371970351476_zps04282c24.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371969952606_zps3be023a3.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371970351476-1_zpsd808ee98.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371971016125_zps465ff64c.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371970638840_zps52a19dee.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371967191801_zpsaddea0ab.jpg

Hahahaha! his creativity! Looking proud of his art =.=

 photo IMG_20130623_131515_zps61ef6e3a.jpg

 photo PicsArt_1371964356708_zps61ff8b54.jpg

Someone photobombing us from behind!

 photo PicsArt_1371967606588_zpsa3c5de61.jpg

The korean boss is really nice to treat us Ice cream! Especially for us only!

 photo PicsArt_1371968239920_zps1bd0ded8.jpg

 photo IMG-20130622-WA0004_zps27e0f4fa.jpg

 photo IMG_20130623_021230_zpsd992b879.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0003_zpsa4672745.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0001_zpsbfa2c2b3.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0002_zpsb1c2109f.jpg

 photo IMG-20130622-WA0005-1_zpscd49a5e6.jpg

After dinner, we wanted to settle at Starbuck to chill but no table for us so we ended at Play Nation.

Booked an hour to play game :)

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0005_zpsde562a16.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0008_zps8745eb77.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0006_zps897355f5.jpg

 photo IMG-20130623-WA0004_zpsff3b67d4.jpg

Meet up soon again!

No comments: