15th June 2013
Celebrated Jia Ming's Birthday in JB!
Also the same day when I putted on braces in the morning! Damn sad I can't even enjoy my food :(
After my braces appointment, went back home to get some rest before meeting the guys.
Was hoping we will not take too long to reach JB. Thank god! We took approx 1hr 30min to reach which is accepted :)

Celebrated Jia Ming's Birthday in JB!
Also the same day when I putted on braces in the morning! Damn sad I can't even enjoy my food :(
After my braces appointment, went back home to get some rest before meeting the guys.
Was hoping we will not take too long to reach JB. Thank god! We took approx 1hr 30min to reach which is accepted :)

Had our lunch at Nando's - our fav hangout place in JB coz it's half price cheaper!
Bee went to give the birthday boy some slices cake from Secret Recipe.
Bee went to give the birthday boy some slices cake from Secret Recipe.
Happy Birthday Jia Ming!
It was late afternoon, we didn't want to eat too much coz it was about 3 hours approaching to dinner time.
Wanna save our stomach for Seafoodsss!
So we ordered afew dishes to share..
Walked round City Square and passed by this shoe shop. The super huge shoe!!
We began fooling around and posed with it haha!
Dinner time!! Brought the guys to our fav place for dinner!
Yummy!!!!!
Really damn sad I can't bite at all! :( My teeth were extremely sensitive after putting on :*(
Gonna stick with liquid food for the next 2 weeks!
Dinner was onYou xiang's haha!
Enjoyed a day with the guys :)
***
21 June 2013
It was Bee's Mom Birthday on Friday. The haze is terrible!
Check out the view from my office, can't even see MBS!
Unfortunately, my white dress zip spoiled so I had no choice but to get a new dress during lunchtime..
So this was what I bought for $26 :)
The celebration was held at one of the random zi char stall in Hougang...
We ordered Salted egg crab this time round. Usually his family won't order Seafood as Bee's dad is allergic to it. So we hardly order any if he's around.. But this time, his mom ordered crabs for us :)
My sweet boy being so nice, feeding me with crab meats =D
My sweet boy being so nice, feeding me with crab meats =D
Happy Birthday Aunty!
My one and only love xx
Back home to cut the cake, I bought pandan cake as requested by his mom.
They tabao some durians home too!
After that, we drove over to Tampines to catch our movie :)















No comments:
Post a Comment