Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Ssikkek Korean BBQ!

Some time last December, went for Korean BBQ with Bee & his friends :)
We went for some shopping in the afternoon before making a impromptu decision to head down to Ssikkek for dinner! Reached there at around 8pm and the Queue is crazy! We waited for about 30min before getting ourselves a table of 4.


The moment we sat down, the 3 of them went to get the foods and I look after the table haha!

Round 1 of food we took! I ate alot alot of bacons! Bacon are my all time favourite! Basically, I emptied all the bacons they took! Hahaha #myloveforbacon


 photo 2013-01-19203253_zpsdfdc401e.jpg  photo 2013-01-19203302_zps719490e1.jpg  photo 2013-01-19203319_zpsaf988f85.jpg

Jia Ming & Ian

 photo 2013-01-19203336_zps417cb8da.jpg  photo 2013-01-19204736_zps7ded560b.jpg  photo 2013-01-19204829_zpsc8cb5629.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221019_zpsef95e08e.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221049_zpsa3f4d1b6.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221056_zpsd8d1c4df.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221131_zps52664d63.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221141_zps222afc07.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221231_zps4f9e1b99.jpg  photo 2013-01-19221245_zpsf2f3cb47.jpg


Didn't take alot of photos coz we're busying eating away! For some reason, we only paid total bill for 2 pax =p Damn freaking funny!



No comments: