Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers' Day Celebrations!

11th May 2013 - Early celebration with Ah E & Family

Dinner was at Kimly Seafood located at Clementi :)
It was just a random Zichar stall but surprisely, the food was really good :)
We ordered 8 dishes and total bill costs only $131. Very reasonable!


 photo IMG_4520_zps7954879c.jpg  photo IMG_4522_zpse9761f3b.jpg  photo IMG_4524_zpscb143f6d.jpg  photo IMG_4525_zpsa0d6e9d2.jpg  photo IMG_4527_zpsf704a2f6.jpg  photo IMG_4528_zpsa4c79ce0.jpg  photo IMG_4529_zps7ea0a5cc.jpg  photo IMG_4530_zps604f3171.jpg

A lovely Chocolate cake from Bee to my mom :)
Thank you for being so thoughtful always! All of us loves it! Hehe!

 photo IMG_4573_zps51f2a432.jpg


To my beautiful Mom, you're the Best!

 photo IMG_4531_zps76224311.jpg  photo IMG_4534_zps5ffb619c.jpg  photo IMG_4537_zps22fd0929.jpg  photo IMG_4540_zps66c1d65a.jpg  photo IMG_4542_zps9fbb0ade.jpg  photo IMG_4543_zpseeec0a94.jpg  photo IMG_4546_zps2329ae56.jpg  photo IMG_4547_zpse357994c.jpg  photo IMG_4551_zps082af8a3.jpg  photo IMG_4558_zps503e338d.jpg  photo IMG_4559_zps8b4963f0.jpg  photo IMG_4561_zps2e1dbc23.jpg  photo IMG_4562_zps7bef14b5.jpg  photo IMG_4564_zpsd99f04a5.jpg  photo IMG_4576_zpsf68205a5.jpg  photo IMG_4579_zps3b19ec6c.jpg  photo IMG_4580_zpsbce9fd13.jpg


I've been searching for a gift that she can use it everyday (something practical & usable). So I came out an idea of doing a customized ez-link card with our photo on it! I went to do it a few weeks back and they delivered it just a week ago!

Gave it to her when the clock turns 12 o'clock :)


 photo IMG_4581_zpsb8b0ff9f.jpg


I did another one for my Dad as well. With different printout on it. The price is cheaper if I do 2 and above, anyway I gave him earlier as his Fathers' Day gift! Hahaha!

I actually sent 3 photos to customize, which another one is for someone special to me :)
Gonna keep it a secret for now.. Hehehehe! *cheeky smile*


 photo IMG_4584_zps18f125c3.jpg

Your can everyday travel out go gai-gai liao! LOL. I think that's a really meaningful gift.

 photo IMG_4587_zps30fcf374.jpg

A closeout shot of the photos I picked.

 photo IMG_4514_zps11fae615.jpg  photo IMG_4488_zpsb7a1e276.jpg


********

12th May 2013 - Mothers' Day on Actual Day

Went to fetch Ah ma & Xiaoku at 5.30pm and off we go for our dinner at AMK 408!
This place has become my favourite place for Seafood because the price is reasonable and the food standard can fight with outside restaurant one! Haha!

The crabs just arrived when we reached, quickly pick our crabs before they're all gone!
I brought some of my friends for dinner here and all of them came back again with their family! One of them even told me that when he reached as early as 7pm, all crabs are SOLD OUT! So can you imagine how fast their crabs are selling? 1kg for $35, very reasonable! Anyway, they charged us $60 for 2 Big Crabs!

Here are my parents choosing the crabs to be served on our plates later! Haha!


 photo IMG_4607_zps91a1e7e1.jpg  photo IMG_4608_zps5f32206c.jpg  photo IMG_4610_zps7473150b.jpg  photo IMG_4611_zps15c00029.jpg  photo IMG_4614_zps6105f537.jpg

We're famished! So we ordered Rojak! My parents were always order!

 photo IMG_4615_zpsee5d3078.jpg  photo IMG_4616_zpsb8893ba5.jpg

We ordered a total of 7 dishes which costs us only freaking $111?! OMG why so cheap?
It's even cheaper than the dishes we had on the previous night at Kimly Seafood ($131 - without crabs somemore!) How could it be?! Hahahaha...

Check out the dishes we ordered :)


 photo IMG_4619_zps0a399c3b.jpg  photo IMG_4623_zpsa8f776f5.jpg  photo IMG_4624_zps326f3e05.jpg

I will surely order this Salted Egg Yolk Sotong! Especially tasted even better when the crabs are Sold out!

You don't know how much love I have for this dish! So freaking good plsss!
Bee will always order this dish in Large portion because he loved it so so SO much as I did! ;)

 photo IMG_4625_zps84d3afcc.jpg  photo IMG_4628_zps38681678.jpg

Here comes our crabss!!!
Salted Egg Yolk & Black Pepper Crab!

Both are equally GOOD!

My Xiaoku even commented that this Zichar stall has got the best foods she even had in her whole life!
Hahahahaha! AND I CAN'T AGREED MORE! Value for money!

 photo IMG_4630_zpsca030e1d.jpg  photo IMG_4632_zpsb663fcf4.jpg  photo IMG_4634_zps28427be8.jpg  photo IMG_4636_zpsf131026b.jpg  photo IMG_4637_zpse3088f3e.jpg  photo IMG_4640_zps36ea830e.jpg

The Crab are SOLD OUT at 7.15pm when we're half way eating.. I want to eat all I can before I pluck my wisdom tooth next month! So happy to see my family eating happily and enjoyed the dinner together :)

****

To my mom, you're the BEST Mom in my heart and no one can replaced you!
Thank you for bringing me up and providing me the Best you could. I hope we will continue to stay close with one another even though I'm older now. Although we still quarrel and shout at each other when we're both in anger,  no matter how many times I told you that I'm a big girl now, I know I will always be that little girl in your heart, even if I'm in my 30s or 40s! I think I will only understand how a mother feels when I became someone's mother one day. Sorry for making you worried for me all these while but I really hope you know that I'm a grew adult who knows what she wants and what she's doing. 

Just wanna let you know that I still love you no matter what :)
xxx

No comments: