Friday, May 10, 2013

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar

Had been reading some blogger's raving about this place called Koh & Grill Sushi Bar.
So Bee & I decided to give it a try! We had been warned that the Queue is never ending! So if you are planning to go, please go earlier before the queue gets longer!
So one day, we decided to give it a try, Bee went to start the queue first and I rushed down to meet him after work! Thankfully, the queue was alright when he started queuing and by the time I reached, the queue is terrible + horrible!


Happily waiting hehe :)


 photo 2013-03-23181953_zpsc21054ba.jpg

They got us a counter seats which we eventually preferred :)

 photo 2013-03-23185927_zpsb5ed8340.jpg  photo 2013-03-23190016_zps8a521b02.jpg


Foods we ordered!

 photo 2013-03-23190341_zps51d1e546.jpg  photo 2013-03-23190449_zps685c6e4c.jpg  photo 2013-03-23190454_zps510c25a6.jpg  photo 2013-03-23190507_zps6bdf8caf.jpg  photo 2013-03-23190824_zps659bef60.jpg


The reason we're here for! 

SHIOK MAKI!!!!


Every table will definitely order this dish so I highly recommend trying this dish if you're heading there!
So damn Shiok, both of us loved it!


I'm really bad at describing but then it's so good we got so tempted to order a 2nd plate!


 photo 2013-03-23191503_zpsc7e9f774.jpg  photo 2013-03-23191514_zps74c138f1.jpg  photo 2013-03-23191518_zpsd7327cd6.jpg


We went back for 2nd round a week later! Haha that's how much we craved it for :)

No comments: