9th October 2012
I agreed that happy times always passed very quickly, We are back from our Krabi trip for 3 weeks, we had been awaiting for the longest time since June! I missed these paradise so much :*( We had the BEST 4 days together this year and also one of the many happy moments spent! I really love travelling with him, hopefully there will be more trip coming up soon!
Woke up really early in the morning, gave him morning call, bathed, do final check in case I forgot to bring any important things (Our passports & check-in hotel documents especially) before going down to wait for the cab he abroaded earlier before me. Reached airport 2 hours before our departure time (10.25am) We're given window seats even though we totally forgotten to request for it! Yeah!
Since there're sufficient time left. we settled our breakfast at Mac :) Ordered our all-time fav big breakfast to kick start our wonderful day!
And finally, gonna abroad our flight to KRABI!! :)
We were both super excited about it and kept asking each other is it really gonna happen??
Just couldn't believe Hahaha..
Just couldn't believe Hahaha..
In the plane :)
Hi Krabi =)
We were really thankful for the good weather! According to what I researched, People usually avoid going Krabi between month of May - December because it is their Monsoon Season! We went there with our own risk! I have friends going there in early September and it rained all day during their few days stay. So we had been praying so hard for good weather (at least cloudy but not heavy rainpls! Haha!), keeping our fingers crossed throughout our stay there but it was unexpected Super Hot Sunny weather that we even came back one tone darker! It only started raining so heavily when we abroaded the plane back on our last day! Flight was delayed for 30min before heading home. LUCKY FOR US!
Arrived Krabi Ariport around 11.30am (Krabi time).
Was greeted by our tourguide :)
We did not change our money in Sg as we heard that Krabi has better convert rate!
Mini bus to bring us to some attraction places (included in our package).
I thought we will be heading to our resort to check-in our luaggage first but they brought us for the half-day tour haha!
First stop, Tiger Cave.
To what I know, there're 1237 steps from the ground level and you have to climb up that 1237 stairs to reach the highest view. Due to shortage of time, the bus drove us straight to the top. Though I would loved to climb the 1237 stairs if there's next time hehe :)
The nun gave us each a amulet bracelet. I somehow lost it the same day from a bike accident. I guessed it was "protecting" me during that point of time. (Will talk about it later)
Spotted this cute black puppy hehe :)
I realised that dogs in krabi were all skinny!
The temple were only half way done as there isn't enough fund from the Charity, which means they will only continue the work if there is more money coming from the charity. Hmm kinda weird? In the first place why don't they collect enough fund first rather than leaving it half done like that?
Brought us for lunch at this random place..
The food was just meh~~ I had fried rice and he had duck noodle soup. We only like the soup, nothing else! Hahaha..
hahaha! Getting ice coffee for me!
Dropped us at this place to do our 30-min shopping. Nothing much there!
Bought mango & pomelo back to our resort!
And finally, ended the half-day tour!
Our resort is just infront of the sea! Hehehe..
Check-in time!
Ao Nang Princeville Resort
Welcome drinks for us :)
Bringing us to our room! I really like staying in this kind of resort, very relaxing and carefree :)
Woohooo! Stayed at Level 2. Spacious & clean :)
Our balcony! Which we didn't get to make use of it. We were either out e very early or coming back late haha!
Hahaha! This boy just can't wait to jump onto it!
Bought this YSL highlighter from Sg DFS :)
Wanted to buy this for the longest time!
Day 1 was nothing much basically exploring our resort area and dinner! Oh ya we booked our next 2 days activities with our tourguide earlier on. Kinda regret cause our resort street had better package offer -.-"
Exploring the area...
We bought one of this waterproof bag in Grey colour from this shop for our water activities after barginning for the lowest price :) About S$12.
We rented a half-day bike for about S$8. Need to return by 11pm. We also paid additional S$4 for full tank because we heard online stories where they only provide you almost not much fuel left for you from the previous user. The petrol station is so far away, some has to push the bike and search for fuel! OMG cannot imagine! To safe our trouble, we would rather paid for full tank! Hahaha..
Believe it or not, this is my first-ever time sitting on a bike haha! I always wanted to try it in Sg but no chance!
We were told that we were get fine by local police for not wearing the helmet. So better be safe than sorry!
Stopped by this river lane and took some picture... And this is where the bike accident took place :p
Pretty long story, cut it short! I nearly fell into the river together with the bike in a fast speed! 1 more cm, that's it man! I scared him so much that he scolded me and don't allow me to touch the bike after that :(
Thank god, I only got some scratched and blueblack around my leg!
Continued our ride.... And saw this... so near us!
Stopped by this random pancake stall, BANANA PANCAKE is a must-try in Krabi!
It's so popular, it's everywhere!
It's so popular, it's everywhere!
He lazy to take off his helmet haha! #KukuBird
Woohoo! Loved it so much! We had them every single day during our 4 days there! We loved them with Nutella. BESTTTTT! So cheap! Can't remeber, around S$2 only?
Just riding blindly and also must remember the way back :)
Stopped at the beach we managed to catch the Beautiful Sunset :)
Argh! Why so beautiful!!??
Luckily we brought Tripod along :)
Doing some awesome jumping shot! Hahahaha..
He even rode the bike to the sand area... Hence, no more fuel half-way through our journey back =.="
In the end, we paid the Tu-tu man to buy fuel for us..
HAHAHAHA!! Kungfu panda!?
The sunset is setting down and it's getting darker...
Finally dinner time at JEANETTE's.
As recommended in the website... Wah but the food suck! Nothing to rave about! Paid about S$30 for these meal! WE STILL LOVE STREET STALL FOODIE!
I ordered Mango Smoothie and it's not ever chilly! Tasted like shit too!
Worst ever recommendation from the website!
The street stall looks so much yummy to me, totally regretted!
Greedy me bought the corn back hehe! We ate it before we sleep..
Wo Bu Gan Xin! Must order another round of Mango smoothie!! Hahahaha so good & yummy!
It's so convenience riking a bike around Krabi. We can just parked it anywhere we like if we wanted to stop by to see something or buy something! Hehehehe this kind of life so shiok!
Saw this man doing homemade name bracelet along the street.. I paid him to do some for my girlfriends name :)
Went back to return the bike at 11pm and went back to our resort. Shower & do mask!
No matter how tired also must do mask hehe! Mask that I purposely brought from Sg :)
Slept quite early (around 12am), need to replenish our beauty sleep before waking up early for our next day activity!
Till here, shall continue Day 2 another time :)



































































































































































2 comments:
I still <3 reading your blog the most~~!!
<3 Ganlaoma :D
ARGGH Ganlaoma! If you dun tell me, I didn't know ppl still come visit my blog! All along I just continue penning down my life for keepsake haha! :)
Post a Comment