18th August 2012
Bee & I was invited to Jasper's Yacht Surprise which his beloved girlfriend (Angel) rented a 4-hrs yacht :)
She secretly called all the friends to be at SAF Yacht before 6pm. The Birthday boy didn't know the plan at all, I can imagine his clueless expression and the surprise he recieved from all of us haha!
I went over to bee's place to have lunch with him first then slacked till around 5pm. I was all ready to go and realized that this stupid boy of mine haven't bath, still-deciding-what-to-wear, digging high and low for his clothes!! Ah Di ah! What time already?! We need to reach SAF Yacht by 6pm before Birthday boy arrived leh! By the time we went down to wave for a cab, it's already 5.30pm and it's Hari Raya first day, so hard to get a cab!! We were so panicked that we couldn't reach there on time!! Thank god, we managed to get a cab within 15min then quickly rushed over to meet the rest before birthday boy arrived! Gan chiong spider!
SAF Yacht so wu-lu place even the taxi driver need to use GPS to bring us there haha! By the time we reached, the rest were already on standby mode, birthday boy is on his way now! Heng ah!
I can still take some photos before birthday boy arrive! hehe =p
Jasper's parents.
Stanley & bee :)
Okay last picture before Jasper arrive!
Everyone of us quickly went inside the yacht to stand by..
Here comes the birthday boy! Wahahahaha!
He was stunned!
One funniest thing is, our yacht is on the shore, won't be sailing out to the sea haha! Coz Angel said sailing out very expensive, she bought this deal from the online.. Which is quite wasted la, already on the yacht but why no sail out :( She said nevermind lah! Also on the yacht ma! HAHAHA quite true.. better than nothing!
Seeing 3 big man taking photo damn funny! I see the way they take picture very vainpot!
Jasper too happy until he go round taking photos! HAHA. Oh btw, I'm the photographer of the day =)
Angel, the planner and a sweet girlfriend of Jasper's ;)
Once again, thanks for having us!
This Julian damn funny! HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!!! Walau eh!!!! Totally turn offfff leh!!! HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA hvaing him around is fun!
Now birthday boy kena sabo!
Angel has something for her boy!
Figuring our it way out!
Okay, there is goes.......... hahahaha!!! Bought from Diaso!
Looking very proud in his BIG DUCK ah!
They make Angel do this! HAHAHA
LOL!!!! Censored!!!
All his sexy movement come out... even laying there also must be sexyyyyy hahaha!
Looks like Ben is going to do something to him LOL!
Wahhhh!! Doggy style or what?!? hahahaha!
Actually the yacht is quite small, they only agree to fit 15 pax. Have I mention before that I've got the same idea to rent a yacht on my 21st Birthday which is like 2 years back? haha but I had abandoned the idea of doing it coz it's too costly and I can only invite limited people.. So it's either I invite my family members or friends. In the end, I opened a chalet instead to fit in all :) No regret!
Our chef of the day!!
Actually there should be a chef to BBQ the food for us but he go Hari Raya already, nobody to cover duty so no choice gotta BBQ ourselves >:(
""There's always a beautiful woman behind every man's back!" HAHAHAHAHA!
Eh look at the rubbish behind the background =x
Cake section time!!
The lovely couple :)
Family shot.
HAHAHAHAHA WTF!?!
The party ended at 10pm. Bee & I were invited to You Xiang's Hotel party. Ben nicely drove us all the way there, big thanks to you!! When we reached there, the hotel room was in a big mess!! All the youngsters laying around all drunk and the birthday boy was very drunk by the time we reached! Stayed there for an hour plus, decide to head home. Basically, we were too old for all this.. haha personally I prefer a place to chill/celebrate and enjoy my birthday or make use of the hotel facilities rather than getting ourselves drunk and dirty then next day check out..
A unrelated picture of my hamham! So cuteeeeee I must say!
This week will be the last week of school. About 3 more weeks to my exams. Woohoo! I can't wait for exams to come and go.. After that I am off from school and fully enjoy my Krabi Trip in October!!!!!
It's gonna be a happening months for meeeeeee!!


































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment