18th June 2011
As usual, attended church with my parents in the evening.
Then, Redhill for dinner. I had carrot cake, Wanton noodle, 3 chicken wings & Ice Jelly!
Goodness me~! Blamed myself for being so greedy, ate too much and felt so bloated! HAHA.
After dinner, parents fetch me to Far East Plaza to meet Fiona (:
Her friend's friend 21st Birthday Party at York Hotel.
So I was actually kinda "extra" in the room as I don't know anyone there except Fiona & K C.
Stayed there for awhile before taking a cab down to Clark Quay.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE (:
Fiona & K C
Trish & Birthday girl
@ Attica
Denise came later.
Fiona & Amy
IMAO! like wtf?
HAHA she doesn't want to take picture.
WOOHOO~ My big face =.=
Babes & the boss of Attica.
He's a very friendly guy (:
The NEO sisters (:
Goodness us! Look at our lobster face?
WAHAHAHAHA!
I wanna her lollipop!
I look like one shortie standing beside her. Haha I'm the only girl that didn't wear heel.
Salute those girls that can wear heel for the whole night!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment