Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mummy's Birthday!

22nd May 2012

It was my dearest mom's birthday on a Tuesday! I've been missing 3 lessons of classes for this past 1 week, I hoped I'm able to catch up with it though. Keke. Mom suggested to bring us to this place at Jalan Besar for the celebration but dad called to say that it was closed. Well, guess we got no fate to try it out that day =/

So we changed the venue to Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood Restaurant @ Casuarina Road which is near Upper Thomson Road. Countless times we've been there for celebration already, I remembered the previous time was in January, celebrating Dad's Birthday & a new year 2012.

The foods were just great and fresh, reasonable price (: We see no point why we shouldn't visit there again!


Happy girl & I =D

Photobucket

The sisters.

Photobucket 

Famous for their crabs and other kind of seafoods :)
Photobucket

Foods we ordered. I hope I don't make you feel hungry here =p

The Mee Goreng is damn nice! My boy had 3 servings of it. Haha. Oh, it was his 2nd time here btw.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

My favourite, prawn paste chicken wingss! Just Slurp~

 Photobucket

Ah Sum fish that we can't miss! Sweet & sour sauce that makes it very unique. Yummy!


Photobucket

Clams. I don't eat them but they do look good.

Photobucket Photobucket

Finger lickin' red chilli crab!

 Photobucket Photobucket

Salted Pepper crab :) yummy!

 Photobucket

All busy eating only! Can't be bother when the camera HAHA!

\Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I realized usually women can eat more than men. Haha..
That happened to my family, my ladies always eat till the very end, the man will always finished it fast, sit there and wait. LOL!
 Photobucket Photobucket

These two person very lousy! So fast full already! BOOOO~
 Photobucket Photobucket

They're more into the games...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After that, we went to the nearby provision shop and get some snacks..
This shop sells all those traditional snacks.. Whatever you can't find it else where, you can find all of them here!

Photobucket

This boy making Bee buy toy for him only! Haha clever move!

Photobucket Photobucket

Changed to a clean table for the Cake session (:


Bee & I got mom a whole brownie from Chomp Chomp! Damn shiok!
I got a "Birthday Girl" candle earlier on during lunchtime haha so cute right?

Photobucket 

Happy Birthday Mummy!
May you be happy & stay healthy forever, love you lots =D


Don't know what to get for her as a gift, Hongbao is the next best choice that never go wrong!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 Photobucket

My Happy Family =D

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Bryon singing Birthday song to her haha..

 Photobucket Photobucket

Blowing the candles..

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Everyone loved the brownie! All wanted to tabao some pieces home! HAHA!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: