13th May 2012
It was a lovely Sunday spent with my mom & family :)
I only slept 2 hours the previous night, damn shagged!
Woke up at 8.30am, bathed and dad drove us to meet my aunt at J Cube, Jurong.
We're going Ice-skating!!!!!
It has been a long time since I last Ice-skate and my last time was years back during my sec sch days! HAHA
We booked the 10am slot! The price is quite affordable, worth a try..
The skating shoe is killing me! It's so damn painful, I think it's because of the design of shoe and also, I wore the wrong sock! Should have wear those thick and long sock.
So after sometimes, I was too tired & uncomfort to continue.
Old already!
I realized almost all the photos taken, my mouth was wide opened! HAHA what's wrong with me?
Am I too excited about it? LOL
Bryon's classmate came to join us :)
It's my aunt first time Ice-skating experience! Haha not too bad for the first timer.
She managed to skate after few practice :)
First step - balancing!!
My mom was the photographer of the day haha that's why some of the photos are abit blur =p
Say Hi to my parents!!
Mommy & I <3
2 hours of Ice-skating is enough! I can't believe that my body was aching the next day!
Shopped around J Cube for few hours while waiting for dinner.. Can't you imagine us walking round n round for nearly 4 hrs? My aunt & mom can shopped in Sasa for 1hr. I almost fainted!
I really hope to go back to my aunt house and rest...
Bee & I booked a cake from Emicakes at Compass Point and I request to transfer it to Bukit Batok Central. Went to collect the cake before going down to Clementi to meet my uncle & his mom.
Dinner was at this Clementi coffeeshop =.= I never expect my aunt to bring us there for Mothers' Day celebration. She said the foods there was nice and long queue Satay..
But few stalls were closed, nothing much to eat.. The satay stall queue was really long like about 30 ppl queuing? Goodness me.. Mom told me rather not queue coz it's a waste of time but I went to queue anyway. Purposely travel till there then don't queue meh? Anyway, we queued for 1hr 30min for 30 chicken sticks! By the time we already finished eating, still queuing! Tabao back!
I was a little frustrated already. I make sure I will never let my mom or whose ever celebration to be at a Coffeeshop! NEVER! At least a proper cafe or resturant la? Really don't know what my aunt thinking..
Okay, be it.. Just as what Bee had told me, as long as my mom is happy can already, venue is not important..
Okay, be it.. Just as what Bee had told me, as long as my mom is happy can already, venue is not important..
Here is the super long wait 30 sticks of chicken satay... Very cheap $0.38 for a stick only?
We paid only $11.40 for 30 sticks.. No wonder so many ppl don't mind waiting.. Anyway it tasted good!
Cake section!
Bee got a Oreo chocolate cake for my mom! Thank you so much Bee!
My mom love it alot and was very happy =D
With the mummiesssss...
Got home and gave this to my mom.. She was really happy. HAHA.
Hope you like it mom! I can't think of anything to give you but I did this Photoframe with love, especially just for you!
Immediately, she putted it on the Telephone table. hehee..
Gotten a pair of new heel from Payless while shopping at J Cube.. Love it! Mad comfortable!

































































No comments:
Post a Comment