(4D3N Bangkok Trip) 8th - 11th October 2011
This was my first time going overseas trip with Bee & his parents. I was really excited about this trip as both of us need to be more independent coz it's his parents first time to Thailand. Haha! For the previous few trips to BKK, it was always my mom who plan the whole trip and finding the route and all so we could just relax and follow but this time it's us who need to guide his parents (:
We made our itinerary beforehand, listed out a few popular places we needed to go like Chatuchak, Platinum Fashion Mall, MBK, Night Market etc... Those are some places which is a MUST go whenever we're in Bkk!
Day 1 - 8th October 2011
This was my first time going overseas trip with Bee & his parents. I was really excited about this trip as both of us need to be more independent coz it's his parents first time to Thailand. Haha! For the previous few trips to BKK, it was always my mom who plan the whole trip and finding the route and all so we could just relax and follow but this time it's us who need to guide his parents (:
We made our itinerary beforehand, listed out a few popular places we needed to go like Chatuchak, Platinum Fashion Mall, MBK, Night Market etc... Those are some places which is a MUST go whenever we're in Bkk!
Day 1 - 8th October 2011
In the airport!
Haha! The days when he's still Botak!
Bought some chocolates to munch in the plane.
Guess what?
We met Ian! Haha what a coincidence!
Bee's dad bought the whole packet of cigarettes.
Wait for me! They walked so fast!
Yeah! Our boarding pass!
I felt really proud of myself for arranging everything as planned (:
I hope to go for another short getaway with him, just the two of us this time. I don't mind nearby country though, as long as we could relax and let down our hair.
YEAH! We're going holidayyyy!
We sat Thai Airway and I must say it's a awesome experience! Foods provided and good service (:
Best part was....... you can watch movie in the plane too! HAHAHA!
Damn S-H-I-O-K!
All the latest movie channel somemore! I watched Bridemaids which I didn't manage to catch it in the cinema (:
Filling up the application form..
I gave Bee my seat so that he could sit with his parents (:
Nobody sitting next to me! So shiok I can have it all by myself hehehe =p
Our lunch!
You want noodle or rice? I chose noodle with chicken of course (:
After 2 hours in the plane................
Finally we reached BKK!!!!!
Waiting for the tour bus to pick us up to our Hotel (:
Our journey in the minibus (:
We stayed at the same hotel we always been - Asia Hotel. We love that hotel coz it's so convenience, BTS is just sheltered from our hotel and all those popular places are just nearby that area.
Bee & I were already very familiar, close eyes also can walk Haha!
The timing was just right, we reached Asia Hotel at 2pm (: I requested for connection room but so sad, no available even when I requested earlier when I made booking with the agency. (No guarantee)
So we accepted the rooms they already prepared for us. Anyway it's just next to next, so still alright la (:
We putted down our luggages and hurried off to our very first destination - CHATUCHAK!!!!
For ur info, Chatuchak is a Weekend Market which means they only open on weekend (Yea, obviously =.=) from early in the morning (can't open the exact timing, say 7am) till 6pm only!
So which means we got about 3 hours to shop till we dropped!!
Few stations away Hehe I likeeee (:
HOHOOO~ So excited!
This way turn Right (:
Welcome to Chutuchak!! =D
Wah look at the crowd!
Basically, it eating, shopping, eating, munching, shopppinggggg!
This is heaven man! Bee & I really like this Weekend market though we had to endure the hotness and gets leg aching by end of the day Haha! It was so fun bargaining (so cheapo!!)
I think his parents main point here is EATING only! They just can't stop eatinggg! Hahaha...
So cheap!
Grabbed some finger foods while walking...
Slurp~! I like this! I always must have this when I'm here! (:
Yummy yummy! OMG I'm feeling so hungry after seeing this!
Hahahaha am I pretttiiiiieeee?!
FUCK you! LOL
The nightview of Chutuchak...
It was around 7plus at night so we went back to our hotel to put down those shopping bagss... Bee & I went out to buy dinner for them... We decided to tabao foods just right below our hotel (: So convenience!
After dinner, they were too tired to go anywhere so both of us decided to visit the very-happening-night-market! I can't remember the name of the street but it's a popular places for those who like to watch "Tiger Show", "Pi-pong Show"..... Hahahaha!
Ratchathewi - Our BTS station from our hotel.
I was craving for Drumlets so we ordered Pizza Hut back to the Hotel!
Slept quite late on the first night (:
Day 2 - 9th October 2011
We sat Tu-tu! On our way to Chinatown (:
It was always a fun experience taking Tu-Tu!
Here we are (:
I like this!
I did a research beforehand to find the most famous Bird Nest in Chinatown which is called "Nam Sing Bird Nest". If you're at Chinatown, you should try it!
There're a few Grade of Bird Nest. I can't remember which grade we chose but I think it's the middle grade (:
The highest the grade, the most costly it is! But still affordable la (:
Believe it or not, it's my first time eating Real Bird Nest!!! Hahahaha!!!
SERIOUSLY! I never like Abalone, Bird Nest, Shark Fin stuff like that........
So I always tell Bee that I'm such a easy person to feed! HAHAHA!!!
Give me porridge with salty eggs & salted vege I'm already happy eating coz those are my favourite!
After that we told Tu-tu back to our hotel to drop those bags we had bought...
It was raining so heavily that we all got wet!!!
Bee's back was all wet! His dad left side and my right side! Hahaha so the safest was his mom!
After resting for awhile, we walked to MBK which is located about 15min walk from our hotel?
I told you very convenient right! (:
The moment we reached MBK only, Bee's mom wanted to do pedicure coz it's so cheap like S$8 only?!
So both of us settled down and the guys went for some coffee while waiting for us to get done! HAHA.
I chose Cherry Red. Not much of difference in my previous colour coz I painted the same colour at house Haha! And bee said no difference, I could do better (:
I was done but Bee's mom not ready! The lady doing her foot damn slow!
I was already done painting but hers still scrubbing! HAHAHA
The men were already back from their coffee break!
HAHAHAHA wtf?!
I will slap him if he buy this!
Bought some drinks & snacks from the supermarket. I wanted to buy a box of Tom Yam instant noodle but all sold out ): So I only managed to grab a packet of them.
It was late at night and I was craving their their Spicy wings from KFC!!!
So his parents & I walked back to our hotel and he went searching for my craving ((:
Yummy yummy!
They served the best spicy wings ever! I wonder why they didn't have them here in Singapore.
Very damn yummy but damn salty! HAHAHA but shiok la!
Day 3 - 10th October 2011
Woke up early for their Breakfast Buffet (:
Bee was so looking forward to it coz they served the same dishes 365 days without changing their menu! HAHAHA we had the same dishes even 3 years ago when we r here, still the same dishes lor!
Supposingly, we booked the tour agency for a half day tour to bring us round their population but they didn't come!!!!!! Seriously damn pissed off!
We were told to wait at the Lobby at 7am in the morning but we waited nearly for an hour till 8am! So I called the driver and he said that we told them we didn't want to join their half-day tour already. I was like, "WHAT!!?? WTF we didn't!" and he said Okok nevermind tomorrow your can? I replied, "Yes, please come and fetch us again tomorrow! And he just hang the phone. Bloody shit ass I paid S$3plus for that 1 minute call to him!
It was all a misunderstanding, I guess. I remembered on the first day when after their driver came to pick us up from the airport to our hotel, while in the bus this agency man called the driver and was looking for us. So I answered his call and I remembered he only asked me whether we were like to join the night tour tonight to see "Tiger Show/ Gay Show and stuff" (I assumed (Tonight - 9th Oct) .
So I said No, we don't want and hang out the phone.
I think he just forgotten to fetch us on the 2nd day for our half-day tour so he just accused us that we told him we didn't want to join. Seriously damn pissed off!
Whatever it is, we continued our itinerary for the day.
Bee & I brought them to the very famous Temple - Thao Maha Brahma.
Omg!!!! If you're in Bkk, must try these!!!!
Next destination, The Platinum Fashion Mall!!
We need at least 1 whole day time to finish shopping in the mall!
Hehehe... Not forgettingly, my Spicy wings for lunch!
Wee-o-weeeee!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
How come we didn't have A&W in Singapore now?
Wapiang.... I love their curling fries leh!
Yum-yum!!
We went back hotel to take a break before heading back to MBK.
Saw Bee's two brothers (Shunhai & Weixiang). They went there with Shunhai's gf & her mom.
(Their first day)
Bee & I went to Swensens for Ice-cream! So cheap!
HAHAHA his 101 expressions!
His parents went back hotel first and we continue our shopping at their night market just right opposite MBK. Didn't know it's so nice to shop there! Always passby there on our previous trip but didn't pay much attention to it till this trip!
He didn't managed to get this slipper coz no size for him ):
Day 4 - 11th October 2011
Happy days always passed so quickly! Unfortunately, it's out last day in BKK ):
I will definitely miss their shopping and Tom yam soup!
Didn't go very far just walking round our area.
He love DONUTSSS SOOOOO MUCH!
Everywhere he sees Donuts only, he will buy! HAHAHA..
He got sweet tooth!
Hehehehehe my spicy wings from KFC again!!! I really miss them right now!
I wanna go BKK again for their wings!!!
Back to our hotel and started packing....
Checked out from out hotel, left our luggage with them to keep and we headed to MBK for last minute shopping using our leftover money. Settled down for STARBUCK COFFEE!
So... it was about time we went back to our hotel and waited for our driver to pick us up. Thank god they're not late or luckily they appeared and never forget to pick us up again!
The traffic was smooth and soon we reached the airport (:
Last minute shopping using my leftover money hehe (:
They cheated my money lor.. I thought it was 100baht (S$4) for that stupid Tomyam flavour biscuits on my basket but actually it was actually 300baht (S$12) =/ I was happily paying at the cashier and the staff told me 300baht -.- Bee was there laughing happily at me looking how silly I was. So no choice lor, I bought it!
I told Bee that he looked like a monk here!!! HAHAHA!!!!
Soon later, I spotted them sleeping zzzzZZZZZzzzzz Silly boy him!
Our dinner were served in the plane. So yummy!
I had Shrimps for dinner! Look at the portion of shrimps they gave!
Arrived Singapore late at midnight.
He bought a bottle of wine for my dad, thank you boy!
This trip was a special experience for me as I get to do some "bonding" section with his family (:
Really enjoyed myself alot and I love going holiday trips with him! There's always full of non-stop laughters and I felt really happy with him.. I love you boy!





















































































































































































































































No comments:
Post a Comment