This was all the way back in September 2011! HAHA Omg! I've been dragging to post for a loooong time!
24th September 2011
So..... we planned to celebrate Bee's 22nd Birthday in advance as he will be in camp on his actual date ):
Went to his place for lunch coz he's cooking!!!
When my hair is still RED! (:
Cheeky Bitch!
Dragged him to cam-whore! LOL
These was still the days when he has no hair! BOTAK!!!
I loved Home-cooked-food!!!!
I cooked this Brocoli! Y-u-m-m-y! =D
Tasting the soup. Haha all my favourite dishes!!!
My botak boy!
Thank you for cooking me a scrumptious lunch!!
Dinner was at Pizza Hut (Hougang Mall) with his family to celebrate his birthday.
Yummmy! My favourite Wahaha! I've been eating alot lately =p
What's Pizza Hut without Sweet & Spicy Drumlets?!
After dinner, went back to his place and he drove me home to changed into my party wear (:
So sweet of him driving me all the way to St James to meet my classmates!
Went back to his place first coz it's still early..
25th September 2011 - Sunday
Went over to his place in the morning. Spent quality time together before he book-in again ):
His mom bought him a birthday cake for good luck!
Happy 22nd Birthday Beeeee!!!!
Family pic (:
Singing birthday song...
Making a looong wish!
and blowing the cake (:






























































No comments:
Post a Comment