Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bee's POP Day! 7 Oct 2011

7 October 2011 - Saturday

This was way back in October 2011. Attended Bee's Pass Out Parade early in the morning! Finally 3 months of hell is over Haha! I can say that he putted in alot of effort in his training and hard work in Tekong. He got 1st in his platoon. So proud of him! =D

His parents came to fetch me early in the morning like 5plus if I'm not wrong? Can't really recount what happen already HAHA. We went there together with Arians' parents.


Photobucket

It was scorching hot!!

Photobucket

Here comes the soldierss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He told us where his standing position beforehand but still couldn't manage to find him Haha!

Photobucket


Photobucket

All the "big head" sitting infront.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hehehehe spotted him marching pass!!!!!!

I managed to take a few close shots of him =D

Photobucket

Hehehe so cute hor him? Hehe...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Roaring~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

So nice right? I can feel the happiness in them!

FINALLY POP lor!

Photobucket

All congratulating each other haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After it's over... We quickly went to find him... I can't wait to give him a hug despite their smell~~~~
HAHA! You wouldn't know how happy I was that day...

Arians' mom can't wait to give him a hug too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My man (:
I miss him so much...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He seems popular among his bunkmates. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so proud of you boy! Very very proud and happy for you!!! =D

No comments: