I just started my very first class on Tuesday. Well, so far so good~ My class is so big! Like 80 of them? Haha! But only managed to remember some names and guess what? I met one of my classmate which is my ex ITE friend, Yanie!!! I'm so so so glad to see her, finally I saw someone I knew! Haa. What a coincidence we actually applied for the some course and same class some more!
My male lecturer was friendly and always like to joke around. Which is quite good, easy to talk to!
It was a good start, a brand new journey for me and I really hope I'll be able to cope with it.
Really need to focus and pay full attention in class. Even if it's the first lesson, Lecturer already started giving us Group Project and needed to submit by Mid-Sep! OMG~ Been 5 years never touch books already and I need to refresh my brain. As an encouragement, Bee prepared Sandwich for me in the morning and came to fetch me after my class. Brought me for some munch before driving me home.
So sweet of you boy, these really brighten up my day <3
So sweet of you boy, these really brighten up my day <3
He has confirmed going to Italy on the 16th. So we're left with about 1 weeks plus before we're separated for the next 2 weeks. And by the day he came back on the 30th, we only have 1 pathetic day together before he go army. I'm really moody and I don't bear him to go. But I know it's a rare opportunity to go training and see the world at the same time. No matter how far we are, our hearts are together and nothing can break us apart. We plan to meet as much as possible with the time left.
I know I'll be missing him very much and maybe cry to sleep?
ENDURE ENDURE ENDURE!
************
Happy 22nd Birthday Daniel (: - 1st July 2011
Was looking forward for this day becuz we can finally meet up again!!
Arian had turned so much darker and tougher! Haha! I really miss them and cherished the time together.. Had a great time, catching up with each other. 9years of friendship! =D
We settled down at Fish&Co @ AMK Hub. Passed them the souvenir we got for them from BKK (:
Arian the Botak Boss! LOL
As usual, we ordered 2 sets of Seafood Platter. Shiok~~
Eyeing on them already~~ hahaha!
Food was too tempting and so my DSLR wasn't focusing on us too! Haha
Some some fries?
Busying peeling the prawns for me! Hehehee love you!
HAHAHA concentrating~
Not ready yet la!
Arian damn power! Left hand holding glass, right hand taking food! LOL.
I like touching botak hair haha!
Miss you guys~~!
Bee went off for awhile to get a birthday cake for Daniel.
SURPRISE!!!!
Orel Cheesecake from Coffee Bean. Damn nice!
Happy Birthday!!
After dinner, we went NTUC to grab some stuffs and sweets before catching TRANSFORMERS!
We booked the tickets (couple seats) 1 week before. Haha Super kiasu~~~































































No comments:
Post a Comment