Can't believed that I've survived for a week without Bee? Life without him is just too unbearable for me and I've been keeping myself busy these days trying not to think too much. Couldn't give him a big hug, Praying to god and hoping that he's doing fine there and taking good care of himself. I haven't hear his voice for the longest time cos he couldn't get a prepaid card to call back but thankfully there's this thing called Facebook MSN!!
Was surprised to receive his message from there and I'm glad there's still ways to keep in touch with him (:
I managed to catch his log-in msn timing by chance despite the different timing from both countries.
This really brighten my day and makes me looking forward to everyday at 3pm and his timing around 9am before he start his training (6hours diff)! No matter what, I'll wait for him to log-in and had a short conversation. Such a precious moment!! He tagged me a few photos he took and the scenery is amazing and breathtaking. So beautiful and he told me that the air is so fresh there! Just endure for 5 more days and I get to see him real soon! I wanna give him a BIG HUGGGGG and I promised him to buy him KFC Cheese Fries as requested by him cos he told me he miss Fries so much!! Wahahaha! Poor boy had been eating healthily and I hope I don't see him getting thinner again when I see him at the airport lor!
No comments:
Post a Comment