Saturday, May 07, 2011

Advanced Mothers' Day Celebration

Well, Election results is gonna be out very soon anytime so while waiting, I should just make use of the time to blog (:

We went Jalan Sultan to celebrate Mothers' Day in advance with my grandma just now (:
Earlier in the afternoon, I went to Nan Chiau Primary School to cast my voting.
I'm super gan chiong right now also don't know why! Haha I really hope my vote count!
And obviously, you know which party I vote for right? kekee =p

** Updated **

Advanced Mothers' Day Celebration - 7th May 2011


Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute August (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love him ttm!

Photobucket

Dinner was at Nan Hua Chong Fishhead Steamboat @ Jalan Sultan

Photobucket

Luckily we came earlier to stamp a table (:

My cute grandma!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Mothers' Day, Mom!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muack!

Photobucket

Here comes our main dish (:

The soup is super sweet!

Photobucket

And some of the dishes we had ordered.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wore my new floral green dress bought from bugis (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

______________________________________________________


2nd May 2011 

Bee bought Ai Xin porridge for me from my favourite stall at Hougang.
Thank you so much, so sweet of you! Hehe (-:

Then, we went jogging in the evening before heading back to my place to take a quick shower and had dinner together with my family. Mom's cooking!


Photobucket

Received 2 dresses recently. So happy with my purchased (:

Photobucket

Here are some random photos of August taken recently..
Don't you think he's so innocent and cute? Hehe..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this pic below (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking so innocent right? Awwww! My cutie August (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Laying down eating his nut.. So lazy!

Photobucket

Hehehe so adorable!!

Photobucket

Huh?!!??

Photobucket

No comments: