Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cycling on GOOD FRIDAY!!!

22nd April 2011 - Cycling / Shabu Sushi/ Mac @ Anchorvale CC

Sorry for the lack of update in this space. This post was kinda outdated =x
I've got tons of photos to be posted and I'm abit sick of it when I came thinking, those pictures are still waiting for me! When will I ever finish posting? Omg.

Okay, stop the crack..

Woke up fresh in the morning knowing that there's a activity going on in the afternoon (:

Was so excited about it because it has been quite a long time since I cycle. I can't even remember when was the last time. Haha! Got myself prepared while waiting for Bee to fetch me.



My 101 expressions. Wahahaha..

Photobucket

Wore my top bought from Bangkok 2 years back.

Photobucket

They finally came at 2pm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had Popeyes for lunch to give us energy.

Photobucket

We rented 4 bicycles for 2 hours. Rather cheap (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee running over from the carpark. LOL.

Photobucket

Yah. Him being so childish!

Photobucket

Well..... actually I told him to sit there =p

Photobucket

Super cute hor? Hehehe..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Selected our bicycle (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss our secondary school life ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't know what are we laughing about too! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look so tired here. Hahaha! We're aging!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee super lame! Act look a kid. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aiyah.... Peanut to him la! LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to be funny huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 3 Monkeys!!!

Photobucket

HAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oi..... Look here leh!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I brought along bubblesssss...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bee blowing the bubbles while me snapping away! LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I look these but kinda too close?

My face so freaking big here man! Re-take leh!

Photobucket

Okay..... Much better.... but..... Wth!!!! Still can see Arian blowing bubbles behind the scene!!!
Wahahahhahaha So funny la!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahahaha!!

Photobucket

Look super unnatural!!! Wahahahaha... All the bubbles on our faces!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I super love all these photos (:

Photobucket

I'm actually laughing at Arian because he was like out of breath while blowing.. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Weather was really hot that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arian advertising 100Plus?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hahaha! All kinds of expression also come out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emo sia!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying to blow bubbles but no bubbles come out ):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last pictures before we return back.

Photobucket

On the way down to Nex Mall for dinner.

Photobucket

We settled down at Shabu Sushi. We waited for quite sometime to get a table. Rather bad service =/

Photobucket

Photobucket

We chose the Tomyam & Misu soup base.

But end of the night, the guys turned the Tomyam soup more like into Beef soup!
They had so much beefssss that night! Hahaha... 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Glutton! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After dinner, wanted to catch a movie but most of the timing Sold out ):

So we drove over to Anchorvale CC Mac to slack... Yes, eat again! LOL.

Photobucket

So sinful but I like (:

Photobucket

Bee ordering Coffee for me. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, I'm done with one post. Like finally!
My comfort bed is calling me... Shall continue blogging another day yea (:
Good night world!
zzzZZZzzz

No comments: